Finally?!

Secretly Loving You

 

“And, where are the lights? It’s so dark out here.” I shivered in fright to my surprise, a way of candles appeared. Is it telling me to go through? Might as well, I check it out. I started walking through the aisle of candles. Then, a table for two suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Why do these things just keep appearing? I walked closer and saw that everything was designed perfectly.  I was struck in awe. This is so beautiful! There were rose petals scattered everywhere. The table was neatly arranged. Even the plates, spoons and forks were so neat. I can smell the fragrance of lavender. Wait! Is that music? I can hear a melody that made my heart melt. “Who would prepare something as beautiful as this?” I said.

“That would be me.” I heard a voice. It sounded like a guy.

“Who- Who are you?” I said, finding the man, but there’s no sign of a person in here. I swallowed my saliva, nervously.

“Your secret admirer.” The guy spoke again. Oh I see! This was prepared for me.

“C-Come out.” I ordered. Then, I heard footsteps coming closer. The faint footsteps become louder and louder every second. I gulped. Then I feel someone behind me. And I turn around to see him. But I saw GongChannie.

“Channie… Why you’re here? Are you my-?” I didn’t finish my sentence. He gives me a bouquet of flower.

“Yes I am, I like you since then.” He said. I froze cause of too much shocked.

“Channie! Do you like me?”

I need air. Please help me! I don’t know what to say? “Uhm… yes I like you too!” I smiled. Yes I finally said it. He led me on the table. Of course! I’m the one to sit first.

“Channie, you’re so beautiful tonight!”

“Thanks! You’re handsome tonight too.” I shyly said with matching blushing face.

GongChan POV

I take a deep breath. You can do this Gong ChanShik, you can do this. I get the couple ring.”Ki…Kim ChanMae… Can you be my girlfriend?” please said yes please…

Your POV

I widened my eyes to what I hear. It’s that true he wants me to be his girlfriend. I turn around and take a deep breath that I can make. “Yes! I will accept it.”

GongChan POV

I get one of the rings. I wear it to her middle finger at her right hand. When I was wearing it to her my hands are shaking I think it’s because of too much happiness. I jump to high. Then dance like a crazy person “Yes she said yes… thanks god. I loudly said. Next I hug her tightly

“Channie I can’t breathe.”

“I’m sorry channie. You not call my channie only. Now on you will call me Oppa. Channie I promise you will not cry because of me.”

“Chan-oppa!” She shyly said.

“Are you tired?”  I asked.

“No, Why?!”She answer and ask me.

“Because you’ve been running through my mind since I got here.”

“I Love You Channie!” I yelled.

“I love you too Chan- Oppa!” She yelled Back.

Th3 3Nd

_____________________________________________________________________________

This story is done!!!

Thank you *bow* to the people who subscribe and comment in this story

Thank you Baby Boo at Red Balloon Shop for the beautiful poster!!