Chapter 1

CrossRoads

Shuhua Pov 

4:55 am I woke up with a really good sensation, today was going to be a good day,  at least is what I told myself.

I stand up  stretching my body I could hear the chickens crowing , I smiled opening my window and I let the morning fresh air invade my room. I walked out of the room, took a quick glance at the clock, it was now 5:04 am,  I went running to my younger brother room.  

 

- Wang Lei, wake up... We have school. 

 

I shook him a couple of times and he annoyingly grunts and stands up. 

 

- Next time, I'll come with a cold water bucket ! 

 

He whined and I laugh at his actions.

 

-  Now, go take your shower and brush your teeth. I'll make our breakfast, and I'll go right after you.  

 

I told him and he quietly grabbed his stuff to go to the washroom. I ran  downstairs but i stopped myself in the middle of the way because my parents still sleeping, calmly I walked to the kitchen but there was my mom.

 

-Oh,Good Morning , Mom. 

 

- Hey Sweetheart, I couldn't  trust you making breakfast after yesterday incident. 

 

She said making me gulp and remember how I miserably failed breakfast yesterday , I burned all the toasts and the pancakes, we ended up drinking  milk before school.

 

After  I got ready and had done my morning routine, ate my breakfast me and Lei were walking to school which was not really far from were we live,  I left him on his side of the school and went to mine finally spotting my two. Best friends Minnie and Miyeon. 

 

- Afternoon- 

 

Finally the bell rang, it was officially the start of summer break,how pleasing is the sound of it. 

 - Hey, at my house after 5 don't be late.  

Miyeon said and I decided to . 

- Will there be food ?? 

- Oh yes, good remind I was starving last time... 

Minnie joined me and miyeon rolled her eyes. 

- Some times I hate you guys so. Much. I even made cookies last time . 

-Correction, You burnt cookies last time...

I said making Minnie burst laughing. 

- You little- 

- Ops I have to go, Lei can't go home alone!!!

I flee in the first opportunity leaving them behind with a still giggling Minnie.

 

- Seoul , South Korea ( Start of the day ) - 

Soojin's Pov 

6:35 am 

 

I woke up with my alarm, damn it I hated this so much. I sat on my bed and I got my IPad opening the apple house app and  opened the blinds; still holding my IPad I put now the heat up on the google nest device. Pleasing as it should be,I walk to my private bathroom and  I put the IPad on the holder and I took my clothes off. 

 

- Alexa,Play Got It from MarianHills .

The song echoed inside my bathroom and  I got in the boxer I turn the water on and I smile feeling the water run through my skin.  

 

( School) 

 

I was running up and down on the hallways because I couldn't find my dancers , I have my last performance before the summer break and here I am looking for my dancers. I will be up. In 20 minutes if i can't find them,what am I gonna do ? That's when I crash into someone, It was Moonbyul the cute girl from  the dance club. She is just so hot everyone loves her and is kind of a competition between our fans to see who will win the Dance talent show every year...

 

- Hey, Your dancers are looking for you. 

Moonbyul said getting me confused. 

 

-  They are back stage already, you need to hurry.

 

I don't remember seeing them when I left but I rushed  as soon as I got there , it was true they were there waiting for me, back stage was also yuqi who I guess skipped and was able to come see me on the dance side of the school,I laughed hugging her .

 

- Thank You for coming... 

I said and she pat my head. 

 

- Soyeon is also here but. Shhhh, we can't get caught.  Fighting !!!

 

She says and runs out to sit on the benches, I get ready in position the last performance did not need the curtains open so. It was easier for me.  I danced with all my grace, my body never felt more free, I never felt as good; Once I was finished the whole audience stood , applauded me and I bowed hugging and thanking my dancers, it was a good memory before Summer break.

 

( Home) 

I got an text from Yuqi and Soyeon , We were suppose to meet today, but I didn't really felt like it. 

" YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS ISN'T WORKING !!" 

There it was again, a muffled but yet well heard discussion, or fight whatever , I had enough. I just waited and took a deep breath myself trying to process why was this happening, but I also got used to it. Once it finally calmed down I was talking on the phone with the girls. 

-  So, they won't be here tomorrow, we should definitely meet up. 

- OH MY GOD CAN WE GO TO THE POOL??

It was Soyeon I had to think about it very very hard 

- I swear to God if you put a boat on my pool again, I'll kick both of you out !!

- It was so funny!!!

Soyeon said in excitement 

- Come on, Soo... You were laughing...

Yuqi said and I could literally seeing her pouting through the call 

- Of Course you dumb asses were falling Multiple times ! 

- We are not goin to do it again, you two understand ? Yoona Yelled at me !

I really can't with these two kids I swear 

 

- Poor Yoona , we didn't invite her that time....

Soyeon   said and I wish we had a  command on the phone to literally punch someone through the screen.

- Okay, no boats this time....

Yuqi sadly said making me roll my eyes. I finished the call as soon as I hear my mom calling for me .

 

- Yes? 

I said walking out of my room.

- Your dad and I need to talk to you... 

I took a deep breath and there it was, the conversation I wanted to avoid the most, I lazy steps I wet to my father's office and I stood beside my mother while he was sitting looking at us. 

- Well, me and your mother are getting a divorce, my love.

My father said with a calm straight face making me shake on my place but I bit my lip and I put my brave face on.

- I, I am not really surprised.... You must do what is best for both... 

My voice was shaky and I couldn't hide it anymore so my only alternative was leave. I left running into my room and closing the door behind me wanting to lock but I jut wanted them to hear me screaming and yelling. I ran to my king size bed and I poured my heart out, my frustrations and all the things I hated most in this world.I took a 4 hours nap and I decided to talk to my dad before he left tomorrow, I want to go to Europe,to Shopping and some relaxing moment. I walked to his office, knocked n the door and heard him telling me to come in so I did. 

 

- Hi dad, well I want to be quick, so is summer break and I really have no plans, I want to take a trip somewhere... 

 

- Where ?? 

My dad said not even looking at me.

 

- Somewhere calm where you know I can do some shopping and feel relaxed. 

 

I said excited and smiling. 

 

- I'll look into it, you know tomorrow me and Your mother have this business trip and we only come back the day after so I have time to think about it, now yo an go my love,  I have a lot of  work to do. 

 

Is normal for my family to be like this, we were never really close anyways... Well, I'll have to wait and see where this goes...

 

Shuhua Pov 

 

I was in Miyeon's house, she was now cuddling with Minnie and I had to third wheel again. I have no idea why they don't date each other when they are just a perfect match.... well Miyeon is straight so, that could be one reason...

 

- Guys, is getting late and I can't stay as I have tasks to do tomorrow morning as school is out, you guys know that I have to go back to the farm life  hehe. See you guys tomorrow! 

 

-  Already Shu? 

Miyeon pouted,and I laughed really hard because she barely moved from Minnies Arms and Minnie didn't even flinch. 

 

- Yes, I know you gonna miss me, but there is always tomorrow, my beauty will never go away, but please admire it on a distance!!

I said making Minnie laugh hard , I waved at them and ran out grabbing my bike and riding my way home using all my leg strength.  It was a nice evening , the dirt road, the crickets sounds, the fresh air, I would never even think of trading this for anything in this world, EVER.