The Worst Fight

The WORST Fight

Chaeyoung and Mina had the worst fight.and this is actually the first worst fight they had after their married.

 She was furious that she packed her things in a bag and asked her to get out of the house.

Chaeyoung slowly picked up the bag and left.

After a while, Mina finally  calmed down and started worrying. “Where has she"s gone?”

She tried calling all their friends, but nobody had a clue to her wife whereabouts.

Now, Mina was worried. “What if she had done something bad?” she thought.

She ran out of the house in the snow and walked up the sidewalk searching for a taxi. She didn’t know where to go or what to do but walking gave her a sense of purpose.

Suddenly, she saw a hunched figure sitting under the streetlamp at the corner of the street. On closer inspection, she realized that it was her wife.

She slowly brushed off the snow off his clothes and took her home. “I am sorry,” she sobbed. “I thought you would have gone to one of your friends’ homes. I didn’t realize…” she was at a loss of words.

“I couldn’t leave knowing that you would be alone here without me,” he said simply. “Whatever you think about me, I care for you deeply.”

She burst into tears as she hugged and kissed her repeatedly. She vowed to herself to never fight with her so much and never, ever, turn her out of their home. She loved her so much .






and that is the ending of this story ...how was it? Chaeyoung ask her son ..."that was the most romantic story i ever heard dada"..."im promised to you that i will be a good man to my girlfriend"...
"thats good to know son, now you must sleep okay before mama turns into black widow and smash both of us "..." hahahahhaha" both of them laugh ..." goodnight son i love you so much "..." goodnight dada kiss mama for me " ..." you dont need to ask that ..im will forever will.." 
Chaeyoung then walks out the room..and goes to her wife...Mina was preparing their bed and suddenly she feel like someone backhug her ," baby, did he sleep already ?".. " my job is done for that part hahah" .." but for this part is not done yet ...'she smirk'..." mina put her hand at the back of chaeyoung head to play with her hair and then she smirk " oh baby im sorry but im on my period right now " ...."HAHAHAHAH  your face look like expired milk baby "..."i just hate you now  mina "
" but i love you chaeyoung" another smirk ..." oh honey you know what story that i read for our son just now?"  " what is it ?"..  " our fight story " chaeyoung smile "what??? did you just spill the tea to our son ?"" huh SON CHAEYOUNG?" " relax honey at least he got the lesson"  " what lesson?" mina ask while putting her hand at her waist..." he said he promised me to be a good boyfriend to his girlfriend..isnt it sweet honey ?" chaeyoung proudly ask that to mina..mina calm her self for real this time and she raise her voice  (like how mina raise her voice, i dont even know how ) "SON CHEYOUNG, YOUR SON IS JUST 5 YEARS OLD... how the fricking damn he has a girlfriend????"..mina burst ..."chaeyoung was like " owww damn you're right ...my son just like me "...