Prologue

Our time together

Choi Seung Hyun was  a very handsome man.  He had good voice and rapping very well.  He charmed so many women.  But one woman never fall into his charm.  Her name is Park Bom.  She thought Seung Hyun was an idiot.  Park Bom was a woman that prefer to study than dating.  But deep inside her, she is very lonely and wanted a friend.

 

 

Bom has an adoptive sister named Park Dara.  She was so beautiful outside, but quite ignorant to Bom.  That's why Bom feel so lonely because she doesn't have any biological sibling.  Bom's father, Park Si Hoo, is a doctor.  He loves his daughters very much but he didn't spent much time with them because his late shift.  Bom's mother, Park Yejin, is a beautiful woman that once became an actress.  She quit her job after she had married.  She became an employee and she had achieving a very high status.  But again, she was very busy with her job.

 

 

Choi Seung Hyun is the daughter of writer Choi Ji Woo.  His father is singer Choi Jin Young.  Seung Hyun spent much of his time with his mother because his father was very busy.  It made a strong bond between mother and son.  Seung Hyun and his father were in good terms, and sometimes they talked about girls.  But the strongest bond is between Seung Hyun and his mother.  He has one brother who named Choi Siwon.  They had a normal brotherhood relationship.  So basically, Seung Hyun had a happy perfect life.  But how come destiny connecting Seung Hyun and Bom?

 

This is their story...

 

Sorry angel