01.

The Informant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Choi Eurin, was a girl in her 20s, taking a degree in western literature. Despite being in a course with lesser than 20 students enrolled in, she quite enjoyed it. 

You can say that she was neither an introvert nor an extrovert since she still had friends but she would also spend her time huddled up behind towers of books at the far end table of the library.

Eurin would not say that she was updated with the news and trends happening in her college but she knew for a fact that the week she dreads the most is just around the corner. See, in their university, there was a recruitment week for the different organizations that existed. It ranges from different groups of people who enjoyed indoor activites to outdoor activities; organizations wherein you would most likely have to be in so you can get a bigger network upon graduation and so on and forth. 

Eurin did not necessarily dislike the idea of the organizations promoting themselves but she hated being randomly approached by strangers while flooding her with brochures that she would most likely dump regardless.  However, it was just truly unavoidable.

Eurin had decided that she would use the read-something-earphones-in method wherein she would read a book as she walks down her path with her earphones in to avoid hearing people offering sign-ups to her. It was proven effective as she would not be hearing anyone nor seeing anyone for that matter.  She was feeling good about this plan until she came across something hard in her path making her stumble back onto the floor-- luckily for her, she was in shorts and not in a skirt. She had rubbed her lower back as sharp pains surged her body. 

"Aish." Was the first thing she could say when looking up at the culprit for having her fall onto her bum.

"Maybe you should have watched where you were going, 바보" A girl with silky black hair, big beautiful hazelnut colored eyes spat. Regardless how beautiful she was, her personality said otherwise.Choi Lia, one of the --if not the most, popular girls in the university. She along her possy had their own little sorority wherein they would recruit girls to do their work for them.  Eurin noticed how there was a crowd forming around them, full of boys of faltered over her beauty. 

"Maybe you shouldn't insult people you just collide with?" Eurin retorted back as she picked up her book and earphones off the floor.  She dusted them off on the side of her denim shorts while not sparing Lia a single look.

"Listen. You better watch where that ugly mouth of yours speaks. Remember, you're being graced by MY presence." She smiled so coldly and so degradingly. 

"What presence...?" Eurin raised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter