Just a Kiss

Just A Kiss

"Yah, ____-ah, are you sure you'll be alright tonight? I can come over if you want me to.." said Yongguk worriedly over the phone. You smiled.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," you mumbled. You walked over to the couch, grabbed the remote, and started flipping through the channels on your tv.

"You sure?"

"Mhmm."

"Okay. Well.. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Goodnight!" You set the phone down after a hearing a click on the other end and sighed. You'll never be alright. You turned off the TV and quickly walked to your room, becoming creeped out by the silence in your apartment. Shivering, you tucked yourself under your blankets and stared at the cieling.

"Yongguk-ah.." you mumbled sadly before falling asleep.

You heard a knock on your bedroom door. You quickly woke up and stared at the knob, slowly turning. In the next moment, your step father was in front of you, creepily smiling. You felt your heart stop. It felt as if your blood had drained from your whole body. Coldness swept over you like an arctic breeze.

"____-ah, I'm here. Don't be afraid." he said. You backed up until your head hit the edge of your bed.

"No, GO AWAY!" you yelled, waving your arms like a lunatic, trying to keep him away.

"I won't hurt you. Come here.." your step father ordered, walking towards you with his arms in front of him. "You're so beautiful." You stared at him in horror, unable to move.

"N-no.." you mumbled in fear.

"What did you say?"

"No! I don't want to!" you screamed, pulling the blankets up to your face.

"Fine, I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way." he said angrily. He jumped onto the bed, ontop of you, and wrapped his hands around your neck. "Stupid girl." You started crying, screaming for help, but no one came. No one ever did come to help you.

"Mom! Dad! Someone! Help me!" you tried screaming between coughs and tears. You felt someone shaking you and yelling your name.

"Yah yah! ____-ah! Wake up! Wake up!" You slowly gained your senses and noticed that Yongguk was shaking you violently, trying to wake you up. You also realized that you had your hands around your own neck, choking yourself. Yongguk looked frightened. You blankly stared at him, terrified with tears streaming down your eyes. You dropped your hands and broke out into loud sobs and hugged him. Yongguk held you tightly, your hair and patting your back.

"It's going to be okay.. It'll be alright. I'm here now. Don't be scared." he whispered assuringly. You shook your head and tightened your grasp on his body, wishing that these haunting nightmares ended already.

He laid beside you with his arm under your head. You calmed down knowing that he was there with you. You listened to his steady breathing, every exhale warming your cold body. He traced the outline of your jaw line with his fingers and let out a sigh of relief when you finally closed your eyes. He got up to leave but you grabbed his hand. He turned around to face you.

 

"Yongguk-oppa.. Please don't leave me.." you mumbled, holding back your tears. He sat beside you with comfort in his eyes and smiled. He returned beside you, holding you tightly. You inhaled deeply, taking in his mezmorizing scent. "Oppa.."

"Yes?" Yongguk said softly. You stared at his chest.

"How did you know I was having a nightmare?" you questioned. Yongguk chuckled.

"My gut was telling me something was wrong.. So I came here as quick as I could." he replied, staring the wall. You felt him flex his arms.

"How did you get in?"

"I know you put a key on top of the door frame." You smiled.

"Everytime I close my eyes, the same dream plays over and over again." you whispered. Yongguk kissed your head, inhaling the scent of your hair.

"Yongguk-ah.." you mumbled.

"Mmm?" Your heart began to beat faster and faster. You took a deep breath.

"I.. I.. I love you." you whispered. You felt him shift. You suddenly went cold, knowing what you said could potentially ruin your relationship with your best friend. "I'm sorry, you probably don't-" Yongguk kissed you before you could finish your sentence.

"I love you too.." he whispered, staring deeply into your eyes. You felt his smile against your lips and began to cry. Yongguk removed his lips from yours and wiped away your tears ever so gently. "Don't cry, I'll always be here. I love you." he chuckled and tickled your chin. You looked at him and sighed.

"Oppa, I want to get over my fears." you said. "I don't want to be afraid anymore... Help me." You held him arms. Yongguk sighed. After a minute, he shifted his body ontop of yours and kissed you.

Soon, the small gentle kiss turned into a passionate one. Yongguk slowly undressed you between kisses, then himself. You thought about how odd it was that you two were so comfortable with each other. He slowly went down your chest. You gasped. Yongguk held your hands in reassurance, then kissed your lips again.

"It's okay." he whispered, nibbling on your ear. He hesitated before entering you. "Are you sure you want this?" Yongguk gazed into your eyes. You nodded. Your eyes widened when he entered you. Your breathing quickened, the nightmare was suffocating you again. He kissed your lips. Remembering that he'd always be here for you now, you calmed down. The sudden feeling of pain and pleasure infused together pushed aside any thought of the dream. You placed your hands on his shoulders. Your bodies moved in unison.

~~

"Oppa, thank you." you said, interlocking your fingers with his. You didn't feel anymore fear.

"Anything for you." Yongguk said in his tired voice. He sighed.

"Remember when you cried because your mom forgot to pick you up?" you reminded him. He laughed.

"Of course. And you stayed with me until the teacher called her to. You're my princess in shining armor." he mumbled, holding you tighter. You both giggled.

"I love you." you both said at the same time, laughing.