ceo

JMJ Random Snippet


Jimin: Baby, I'm so sorry. I can't be with you tonight. They just announced I had to attend an emergency meeting. I'll work overtime too so I can finish the other paperwork.

: Where are you, baby?

: Please, reply.

: I know that you're mad, but I swear I'll make it up to you.

Jimin sighed as she re-read her last messages that were delivered or even ignored by Minjeong. It has been an hour yet she's frustrated. She just finished her meeting and is currently sitting on her swivel chair, wandering about Minjeong's whereabouts. The latter hasn't replied to her yet which made her sigh for the nth time.

She immediately canceled all of her schedules to make up for the lost time. After all, it was hard to handle a sulking baby but it's alright for her. She loves Minjeong that much.

"Miss Yoo," Aeri entered her office, Jimin looked up to her. "These are the other files that I've finished."

"You can go home after you cleaned up, Aeri. Thank you." Jimin said. Her secretary helped her with half of her paperwork. They had to read the proposals. They reject some and approve some proposals that will benefit the company.

Aeri nods as she left her in her office. She had been her secretary for almost 5 years. They had been close when they were outside the company but maintained professionalism inside their company.

As soon as Aeri left, Jimin hasn't noticed the one Aeri greeted who is coming inside her office.

Jimin only noticed it when she heard a sound coming from her couch. She looked at it and saw Minjeong slumped her body to the couch with arms crossed chest. She was wearing her light blue crochet crop top paired with black baggy pants.

Minjeong looks so ravishing in Jimin's eyes. Always will. Her eyes roamed around her girlfriend's body. She felt her crotch forming a bulge.

Not caring about her almost finished work, she leaned her back in her chair.

"Baby, come here." Jimin started. Her voice sounds . She can't help it since Minjeong's sight could already ignite a fire within her. All her mind screamed was to take her over.

On her couch.

On her office desk.

And importantly, her favorite, on her lap.

She would love to see her girlfriend bouncing on top of her, wearing that ing crop top that suits her the most while her name repeatedly. But first, Jimin has to woo her girlfriend before anything else.

Before she could say anything, Aeri knocked and peeked inside, "Ms. Yoo and Ms. Kim, I'll be leaving now."

"Take care," Minjeong said.

"Take care," Jimin said, "And, oh, please lock the door."

Aeri nodded, her eyes already flashed that she knows what her boss would do. They were not subtle - or were not even trying to be - so Aeri got a hunch of what they were doing when they are alone.

"Ms. Yoo just couldn't keep her hands off of Minjeong." Aeri thought and if Jimin were to listen, she would answer it without a heartbeat that Minjeong deserved to be touched and worshipped. Jimin is definitely the one who will do that to her lover.

Once Jimin completely made sure that the door is locked, her attention went back to the younger girl. She stood from her seat with an obvious bulge between her thighs.

It frustrates her how Minjeong hasn't spared her some attention. It makes her crave for more. More attention from her and hell, she will get that in a way that she always wanted and needed.

Minjeong's eyes darted quickly at her lover's obvious bulge before meeting the CEO's pleading eyes. The quick glance did not go unnoticed by the latter.

"Baby," Jimin cooed, kneeling on her girlfriend, who still looked away immediately, not wanting to meet her gaze. She places her hands on top of Minjeong thighs, rubbing them gently. "I'm sorry, I had an emergency to finish."

Minjeong sighed before looking at her girlfriend. She couldn't stay mad at her, not when the CEO's hands are rubbing both sides of her thighs.

"I'll make it up to you, please?" Jimin pleaded. Minjeong stood from her seat and pushed her girlfriend to the couch. Jimin was surprised by her action. Albeit, she sits while looking at her in confusion.

"Lay down, Jimin."

Jimin obliged, not tearing her eyes off her girlfriend. She watched her while Minjeong's hands went on her baggy pants, slowly putting them down along with her lacy underwear, making sure she was doing it seductively. Minjeong enjoys how Jimin's eyes become clouded with hunger and lust.

Minjeong sat on Jimin's face but left a space between her center and her girlfriend's face. Her hand brushes Jimin's hair before grabbing her hair softly and pulling her head up to her dripping center. "You said you'll make it up to me, right? Then why don't you start eating me out, Miss CEO?"

Β 

---

Β 

i don't write tho,,,,✌🏻️