Prologue

Geum Jan Di the Blooming lotus

Hello there, it has been so long since I last updated my story. I really wanted to update beautiful love, but I have been working on this idea for so long and I hope you like it.

This story takes place from episode 25 (The final episode) of Gu Jun Pyo's return and continues from there since the series left us demanding more. It will have more twists and turns than I ever thought.

Disclaimer: I don't own boys over flowers characters.


Jan Di's Pov...

Jun Pyo has been back from America for three months, after rebooting his company with his ex-fiancée and my Unnie Jae Kyung. To begin with, it had been a challenging road for both him and me.

I vividly recall the night of my graduation four years ago when he initially asked me to marry him. I didn't want to admit it, but I was hesitant to say no, so I promised him that if he became a better man, I would reconsider.

He replied that I would regret my decision when he was gone, and I do regret having made him a vow since, first and foremost, Jun Pyo called the media from all over the country to spread the news about our engagement after he forcibly placed the ring on my finger without my knowledge. Second, he has been obsessive with my life, forcing me to move out of my parent's home to live with him and cutting off all connections with my sunbae.

I disagreed with his plans, so he ended up slapping me in the face at our 'engagement party.' It was so humiliating that I ran away to the bathroom, even though my best friends came to console me, and the surprising thing was that when I arrived at the bathroom, I found that very man in the ladies' bathroom with my Unnie.

I stood at the door, surprised, envious, and enraged, as they had a passionate make-out session in the toilet while the party was going on. The celebration had devolved into hell.

Most people believe that being with the person you love is God's greatest blessing. Gu Jun and I had gone through hell and back, yet everything I was seeing broke all of our trials and love one by one.

The F3 and Ga Eul appeared as stunned as I did, if not more so.

I recovered my senses after a few minutes when I felt Ji Hoo's soothing touch on my shoulder.

"Unnie, Gu Jun Pyo?" I called them loudly so they could hear and stop with their make-out.

They both turned in unison and their eyes landed on me and called out my name "Geum...Jan...Di


"So this is why you slapped me and ran away, right? Answer me, Gu Jun Pyo?" I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Jan Di—" he came to me, attempting to hold me "I was just—" he began to say something, but I gave him a hard slap on the face not once, not twice, but numerous times until Ji Hoo sunbae and Woo Bin sunbae pulled me back.

"These slaps are nothing compared to the shame you caused me by constantly reminding me that we live in separate worlds and forcing me to wear an engagement ring when I didn't agree to anything." Gu Jun Pyo, for the first and final time, I will say this to you, I hate you so much more than the first time we met and also you can marry her after all the two of you make a perfect match"