The beginning

Twisted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How the did Hongjoong end up in this situation? Hongjoong is a 24 year old sound engineer student. He was a disciplined and hard-working student. He had to get up every morning at 5 am to go to work so he could pay for his studies. The only reason he kept on studying is so that he could pay for his mom’s nursing since she had terminal cancer. He did not have many friends either, only two guys a year younger than him, Wooyoung and Yeosang. Those two definitely made his days better. Wooyoung was always teasing and joking around, but sometimes he seemed a bit off, on the other hand, Yeosang was really quiet but was good company. Both of them knew each other for years, but became friends with Hongjoong since the three of them loved to dance. Life was good, so how the ended up where he was now? 

As any other day, Hongjoong woke up at 5am, getting everything ready for his classes and for work afterwards. He had class from 7 until 11am. Once class was finished Wooyoung surprised him from behind.

“Hey bro, wanna go for lunch?”

“Hey Woo! Where's Yeosang? Of course I’d like to have lunch with your guys” 

“Great! see you there!” said Wooyoung as he took off fast. 

The three of them spent the day together until 4pm, when Hongjoong had to leave for work. This time unfortunately Hongjoong was able to leave the studio at 11:35pm. It was a long way to his apartment and at that hour and area the public transportation was difficult to catch. Though…he knew a shortcut, it was a bit dark but he could make it. And so he took off. He didn't make it. When he reached an alley that lead straight to his house he saw a fight between two people. Hongjoong wanted to help the poor guy but his jaw dropped open when he saw the guy who was hitting him.

“Wooyoung?!” Whispered Hongjoong as he hid in between some trash bags. “I have to do something…” he thought. And so he did something…he ran. But Wooyoung was faster, and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter