Chapter 1

My Angel Lover or My Devil Lover?

"Jo Kwangmin! You failed yet another test! How can you get such a low grade while your brother is constantly the first in the entire school!" Mrs Park shouted angrily at Kwangmin, slamming his paper on her table. 

'Can't she give it a break already? Why are teachers always comparing hyung and I? It's not my fault that I'm not a born genius!!' Kwangmin thought to himself as he shuffled his way to the teacher's desk to take his failed examination paper.

"How is it possible for him to fail? I heard his brother is the top in the school." 

"Yeah, I know right. No wonders why his brother is more popular than him. All he has is looks."

Gossipmongers started murmuring to one another.

Eunmi peered over at Kwangmin.

"I really pity him..." Eunmi said to herself.

"Him? Jo Kwangmin?! Are you serious?! P-I-T-Y?!??!!" Jinhae's mouth was left agape.

"Did I say that out too loudly?" Eunmi blushed.

"Well, duh."

"Anyways, don't you pity on him? His brother is totally admired by all. But him... No one befriends him!" Eunmi protested.

"Well then, do you want to be his first friend?" Jinhae asked. "You can always approach him after class."

"Fine, I will," Eunmi said confidently.

"Come on! You sure? I was only joking!" Jinhae held up the I-surrender sign.

"Sure, just wait and see," Eunmi smirked.

Ring Ring...

The dismissal bell rang as students scampered out of the classroom hurriedly. 

Kwangmin was about to leave when he heard someone calling his name.

"KWANGMIN!!"

He looked back to see who had called him.

"What?" he shot back.

"Geez, I was just trying to be your friend!" Eunmi put on her widest grin.

"Frr---Friend?" Kwangmin stuttered. No one ever wanted to hang out with him, except his twin.

"Ne! Annyeonghaesayo! Eunmi immida!" Eunmi took out her hand.

Kwangmin took it and shook it. "You probably know who I am already."

"Well, yeah, Jo Kwangmin, I know your twin brother," Eunmi said as both of them started walking down the hall.

"Oh, I see. So when's your birthday?" Kwangmin asked with a smile on his face.

"Erm, 2nd August."

"Mine's on 24th April, so I guess you have to call me oppa!" Kwangmin pointed cheekily at Eunmi.

"Fine... Kwangmin oppa!" Eunmi replied.

By this time, there wasn't any pupils left in the hallway.

"I see my brother, bye," Kwangmin waved.

"Annyeong, oppa!" Eunmi waved back while spotting Jinhae under a tree talking to Taemin.

As soon as the Jo twins left, Eunmi ran up to JinTae couple.

"Jinhae! Guess what?" Eunmi asked excitedly.

"Lemme see... Errr...." Jinhae stratched her head.

"I know!" Taemin jumped up and down like a 4-year-old. "Eunhyuk hyung asked you out!!!"

Eunmi blushed at the mention of her idol. "Aniyo!"

"Then what?" Jinhae asked, also jumping up and down like her boyfriend.

"Kwangmin's not as bad as he seems!" Eunmi showed her best friend a thumbs up sign.

"Mwoh?! Chincha?" JinTae said at the same time.

"Ne! Who knew... Behind that fierce face, lousy attitude and scary fighting skills lay an angel!!" Eunmi said.

"I won't consider him an angel. Taeminnie is more like one!" Jinhae nudged him.

Eunmi rolled her eyes, "Trust me, he's not so bad. You'll find out, eventually."

"Aigoo~~ My little Eunmi! Always so nice to people!" Jinhae ruffled Eunmi's hair.

"Come on, let's go," Taemin said.

The trio left the school compound and started walking back to their houses.

"You sure about him?" Taemin asked Eunmi.

"He has a name. And that is Jo Kwangmin!" Eunmi replied.

"I think Eunhyuk oppa is better than him still!" Jinhae said.

"Eunhyuk is a Suju member! You cannot compare an idol with a student!" Eunmi fought back.

Jinhae pouted as Taemin gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Bye lovey-doveys!" Eunmi smiled, heading for her hose.

JinTae couple both blushed at their new nickname.

"Bye!" They waved back.

Eunmi entered her house. The very deserted and empty one.

"If only umma and appa didn't have to work so hard... I would be not so alone. If only I had someone to accompany me..." Eunmi sighed.

~~~~~~~

Yay! First chapter completed!

 

Please support me by commenting below and subscribing on top! Thanks!!! :)

 

Spread the word!!!