The Second Chance

The Second Chance

It's a messy break-up, or so Kibum think.

 

It's been a month since the last time he saw the boy. After throwing fit to each other face, saying the unspoken things building up for the past year of their relationship, they finally call it off.

Kibum regretfully thinking, how could he said something that he didn't means to say.

It's been a month but the tears rolling from his eyes feels like just yesterday. He still loves the other because for Kibum, Jinki is not only his lover. He is his brother, his best friend, his biggest support system.

They've known each other since he is 10 and they became best friend immediately, despite their .

Jinki helps Kibum in every aspect in his life. He was the one Kibum run into when he first realize about his ual orientation, he was the one Kibum call when his parent were mad at him. He was the one that comforted Kibum when he experienced his first heartbreak.

They've been lover since about three years ago. He still remembers Jinki's confession and how his soft lips pressed against the other lovingly.

Jinki was all Kibum doesn't. Jinki was patient, loving and always full of composure. Jinki was his rock in this cruel world but everything Kibum can gives the other was just pain.

His selfishness drifted them apart.

And Kibum cried again. Letting out all the regret and frustation building in his mind.

Until finally, Kibum made up his mind.

 

It took a great amount of courage from Kibum to be able to stand in front of Jinki's apartment.

After three knocks, the face he is longing to see finally appears.

"Bammie?"

And Kibum hugs the other tightly, doesn't want to let him go again.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." is just the thing he could mutter.

And when Jinki put his hand on Kibum's waist, it lightly, Kibum knew that their love would only getting stronger from now on.