Deja vu

Raid Of Dream

Dreamcatcher have been suffering wherever they went.They thought that they were the ones who would be haunting people but it became the opposite, others are haunting them.Yoohyeon was so tortured that she killed her teammates.She backstabbed them one by one until there was no one left.

 

Siyeon was standing in greef when suddenly she smelt burning.Yoohyeon came from behind and burned her alive.Handong was one of Yoohyeons best friends so she had a hard time killing her but to this day Handong's death is unknown.Gahyeon was one of the easy targets, she was walking around the flowers until Yoohyeon came in and stabbed her.Dami was just looking at herself in the mirror when suddenly Yooh the murderer came and shattered the mirror and killed Dami with it.Sua was sitting on one of her teammates coffin and was thowing flowers on the floor.Yoohyeon came from behind and pushed her off.

 

Little did Yoohyeon know that her most precious friend,Jiu knew that who was killing all of them.Yoohyeon was ready to kill her last teamate.Jiu picked up a sword and went to search for her nemisis,she walked through the gloomy hallways when she saw Yooh.She also seem to have seen her but neither of them made any sudden movements.Suddenly Yoohyeon ran in the main area and Jiu followed.When she got there Yoohyeon was standing there with the sword in her hand and they both started fighting...After the intense battle Yoohyeon was on the ground, breathing heavely and Jiu was holding the sword towards her.Yoohyeon looked up at her as she stared into her soul with her light blue eyes.Jiu wanted to take revenge so bad but she didnt have the courage to do so.She let go of her weapon, turned her back and walked away.As soon as she did Yoohyeon took her chance, grabbed the sword and ran towards her.Then just like that everything went dark.


A few days go by Yoohyeon was satisfied with what she did but then she had weird thoughts going through her mind.She was at the dinner table alone when she saw all her friends laughing, she decided to laugh with them but then they slowly dissappeared.Herlaugh turned into a smile then faded away.At the long end of the table stood Jiu with a cold gaze.Yoohyeon couldn't take her eyes off of her but then she vanished.She went to Jiu coffin and when she did she saw all her members in black dresses,standing in a circle around the coffin.They all looked back at her than as usual,dissappeared.Yoohyeoned walked over to the coffin and held the sword towards Jiu but then she had a picture in her mind that Jiu was holding a sword toward HER dead body.She tried to shake that thought out of her head that she could have been the one unalive.For the past few days Yoohyeon had the same thoughts in her mind over and over again.Then one day she felt so guilty that she killed herself.And now their in their Deja vu.THE END

 

*Hey yall sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoyed this story be prepared for my next DREAMCATCHER theory.Make sure to watch dreamcatchers most iconic song till now "Deja vu" and congrats on dreamcatcher having there new comback VISION.please stream.Bye*