Chapter 3

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup and the New Powerpuff Girl

"I got a call from a company I didn't know. They said I was needed. So I went, and I found a MESS of some kind of slime. The moment I touched it, it changed color from green to black. Then I smelled burning. I found a young girl, her body on fire. I used some water to get rid of it, but the girl was pretty much dead. Pulse vanishing, no breathing. I had to use a few months to bury her, then I lost track of time and I only know that I came back after when seemed like only a month to make you girls." John pointed at Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup.

Kania was still shaking with rage, and fighting to keep her powers under control. John grabbed the book he had been reading and threw it at Kania. She tried to dodge, but it hit, leaving her dazed. "HA! LEAVE MY HOUSE, LITTLE GIRL!" John screamed, grabbing Kania by the throat, and choking her. Kania paniced, and her powers acted instantly. A loud sizzling sound, and John was howling in pain, the hand holding Kania burning fast. He let go, and Buttercup told him to his room, locking the door and making sure all exits were closed and locked. "When you're ready to come out, come clean!" Bubbles said, and the girls went to Townsvillie to spend time with the Mayor.

"So, John Utonium, your father, kept your existance hidden from his own daughters?" the Mayor asked, brushing Bubbles's hair. Blossom was eating a hot dog, Buttercup was punching a piese of spare meat, Kania was hovering in front of the Mayor, shaking with controlling powers. "Yes, he did!" she said. "I will help you girls with his actions. For now, live with me." the Mayor replied, smiling. "We don't have our things!" Blossom cried through a mouthfull of hot dog. "I'll take care of that." Kania said, and she waved her arms, chanting. A few seconds later, all their belongings appeared in the middle of the room.

Over the next few days, the girls fought any crime, transfering their belongings to spare bedrooms. Blossom and Kania slept together, Bubbles was alone, and Buttercup was alone. A few weeks later, all of John's money was given to the girls as a savings account. John's clothes were given to shops, his home sold to another family, and John was homeless, broke, and the whole town hated him. He lived in a small tent, eating in dumpters, wearing old patched clothes. After some time, his car was given to the girls for training, and John was banished from Townsvillie, never allowed to live there again. He was forced to live with Fuzzy, and, of course, Fuzzy didn't treat him well. Eating Fuzzy's scraps, living in a small pile of hay, not allowed to leave the house, not even to go bathroom, John was changing. Body was getting thinner and thinner. Bruises all over him from Fuzzy's gun blowing. He wasn't allowed to take anything of Fuzzy's or he was getting the blow. His bathroom was his hay home, so he had to live in his own Number 1 and Number 2.

The girls, meanwhile, were living like millionares. Even the Rowdyruff Boys joined the girls, Brick and Blossom, Bubbles and Boomer, Butch and Buttercup, and Kania and Masondark (from another story). TO BE CONTINUED...