EN-1 Us.

Constant

Jairo felt like someone was judging her existence as she placed her bags and sat down, She definitely knew who that person was.


 

The girl in front of her; Avel who looked very annoyed.


 

“Stop looking at me like that.” 


 

“Just let them be.” Jairo continued 


 

“It’s annoying, How can I not?” 



 

Jairo laughed softly shaking her head.




 

Meanwhile on the other hand, Avel was pouting with her eyebrows crossed looking very much like an angry duck… Avel was annoyed as hell by Jairo’s so called suitor’s.

 

As they we’re waiting for their orders Enzio (Another one of Jairo’s so called suitor.) had the guts to approach Jairo in-front which made her absolutely even more furious than she is.

 

They had a few minute conversation. Well, it was mostly Enzio who was doing all the talk and Jairo responding unwillingly just to entertain the guy. Other hand Avel was trying to calm herself before she could just burst out at any moment… she was that furious. 

 

The guy even bragged about himself which pissed her off even more. Avel obviously couldn’t bear to hear him brag about himself (Please just shut the up.) 

 

Avel had enough of his bull. 


 

Jairo didn't even had the time to react when Avel suddenly grabbed her hand, both of them walked away from Jairo’s so-called suitor with Avel’s other hand flipping the suitor off. 


 

“Oh? I thought you were okay with him?” Jairo asked. 

 

“I only said so ‘cause I actually t-thought the guy was decent or so I thought.” Avel replied. Obviously, Avel was only lying to herself. 

 

She only said so because she wanted Jairo to date someone to get her off Avel’s mind. Although, not so half way thru she had some realizations that she couldn’t really bear to see Jairo with another guy. 



 

“You’re cute.”



 

“Shut up.” 


 

They both chose a vacant bench in the park the one near the fountain.  The park wasn’t crowded it had a few people on the other side, a few pigeon here and then. 



 

“Just a little heads up by the way. You’re turning red.” Jairo said. 


 

Avel didn’t budge. Instead she took out her wired earphones, she gave the other bud to Jairo. 



 

This was their thing. 



 

In-fact they have been doing this for years already. 


 

No I’m not feeling like myself 

I feel like I’ve been someone else, with you

With you with you with you 

Yeah with you

 

I feel like a lunatic, it isn’t hard to tell

I know you that you've noticed it, cause you know me so well

So so well, ooh

Oh so well

I don’t wanna treat you like this every single night

Texting you ‘I’m sorry’ every morning its not right 

That’s not me, baby i’m not me, lately


 

Jairo leaned on Avel’s shoulder. 

 

“You know we’ve been doing this since we’re kids right?” Jairo asked. 


 

“Yeah… how long has it been? 7 years?” 


 

They both chuckled. They met thru their parents, their first impression of each other wasn’t that good at all. Eventually they got to know each other, they found out that they actually had a-lot in-common together which made the two literally inseparable.

 

 As a kid Jairo would often ask for ice cream from her parents, every-time her parents would decline Avel would come in clutch with her Cookies & Cream Ice cream to share with her beloved best friend. 


 

Half of me is not enough of me to give

cause somethings missing but I just don’t know what it is 

All i know is that

 

“I love this with you.” Jairo whispered with the hopes that Avel didn’t hear it. 

 

She did. 

 

I’m not feeling like myself 
I feel like I’ve been someone else, with you 
With you with you with you
Yeah with you

With you with you with you
All i know is that
 

I’m not feeling like myself 
I feel like I’ve been someone else, with you 

With you with you with you
Yeah with you

With you with you with you

 

With You - Mokita 

********************** 

Author's note: 

I just hope that i'll have the motivation to continue this one. Please do let me know if you guys have any suggestions. 
 

i kinda ditched my other au for a year soo... yeah.

 

- A