She is your Problem

She is your Problem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun loves her family.

There was nothing she loved more than her wife and her two kids.

She would do everything for them, helping them to reach their goals in life.

 

And that's what she wanted to do when she saw her daughter watching the dance club practicing.

Yoona's eyes were locked on the dance members and Dahyun wondered why she wasn't part of it she knew that some of her friends are members of the dance team.

 

Was her daughter too shy to join?

 

Does she think she is too bad?

 

Dahyun wasn't having it and walked to her teenage daughter

 

 

"Hey honey"

she greeted the 15-year-old.

 

 

Yoona looked up and smiled

 

 

"Eomma, let's go?"

Dahyun was confused why her daughter wanted to just leave, so she had an idea

 

 

 

"Don't you want to say goodbye to your friends?"

she then asked.

 

 

Yoona quickly shook her head

 

 

 

"No, I already did. Let's just go home"

however, Dahyun had a different idea when she noticed that the dance group was taking a break.

 

 

Yoona tried to stop her mother, but Dahyun was too fast

 

 

"Hey guys"

the woman announced, getting greeted back by Yoona's friends with a wave of their hands.

 

 

The girl tried to pull her mother away, but it was useless.

Dahyun went to the teacher and greeted the woman with a small bow

 

 

"Hello, I wanted to ask if there are still some free places to join"

 

 

"Of course. We always look for new talents. Does Yoona finally want to join?"

she asked, seeing the girl who was watching the group a lot of times already.

 

Before Dahyun could say something, Yoona quickly went to them

 

 

 

"Oh no, Ms. Lee, I'm not joining. I just like watching"

 

 

 

"Why not Sullyoon, you're good at dancing"

Dahyun looked back to see a girl with long straight black hair.

 

 

When she saw her daughter's expression it made her raise an eyebrow

 

 

 

"Dancing is in your blood Yoona"

she then said and went to the middle of the dance floor.

 

 

The young girl's eyes open wide when she knew what her mother wanted to do. Dahyun then started to show some moves she learned when she was still in high school.

 

 

"With this move, I got the solo dance and the attention of the hottest girl in school"

She didn't even notice how embarrassed her daughter was because she was reminded of the past.

 

 

 

When she was in her junior high school year, she was part of the dance club and got to know the love of her life and the mother of her children.

 

 

 Minatozaki Sana was the most beautiful, flirty, and seductive girl she ever got to know. Sana had her by the throat the moment she transferred to the school.

Dahyun did everything to get her attention and it worked perfectly.

Now she hopes that showing these moves would brave up her daughter.

 

 

Big mistake.

 

 

Right when Dahyun was about to show another one, Yoona stormed out of the room. Dahyun bowed to the class and rushed after her daughter, confused why she was like this.

 

She then saw the teen waiting at the car with a frown and her arms crossed.

 

 

"Hey, you just left. I didn't even show my best moves"

Dahyun said while opening the car.

 

Yoona huffed and went inside, smashing the car door close.

 

Dahyun got inside

 

 

"Ey, no door smashing. Just talk to me when something is wrong"

she then said, not liking her daughter's behavior

 

 

"Eomma, you were so embarrassing. How could you just dance in front of my friends and crush"

she then said in a frustrated tone

 

 

 

"Honey, I just wa-"

Dahyun cut herself off when she noticed something

 

 

"Wait, you have a crush?"

 

 

 

"I don't want to talk to you"

Dahyun was surprised to hear her daughter say it but didn't know what to do.

 

 

At first, she tried to get something else out of her, but she could see how annoyed her daughter was getting so she stopped.

She wanted to give her some space, but it was hard to even after only five minutes past.

 

She turned the radio on, knowing how much her daughter loves music but Yoona was just looking outside the window, ignoring her.

Dahyun sighed and just concentrated on driving home.

 

She took some glances at her daughter, but nothing changed. She still didn't get why Yoona was so mad at her. She really needs to talk to Sana about it, hoping her wife can help her.

 

About fifteen minutes later they arrived home.

 

Dahyun wanted to say something, but Yoona got out right away, smashing the door shut again. Dahyun let out a groan and put her forehead on the steering wheel, trying to calm down and think about what the problem is.

 

She then sigh and got out of the car.

When she opened the front door, she saw how Yoona went straight to her room, luckily closing the door normally.

 

Dahyun got out of her shoes and went to her and Sana's work office where she saw her wife sitting.

 

 

"Your daughter is going to kill me"

Dahyun said in a frustrated tone, shutting the door behind her.

 

Sana looked at her with a raised eyebrow

 

 

"If I remember correctly, she is your daughter as well"

she replied with a chuckle, standing up from her seat to go to her wife

 

 

 

"I can't understand kids these days. Why do they have to be so dramatic all the time?"

Sana smiled softly when she saw the expression on Dahyun's face and pecked her cheek after

 

 

"What happened darling?"

 

 

 

"Yoona isn't talking to me anymore because I apparently embarrassed her in front of her crush"

she explained, showing her frustration just by repeating her daughter's words

 

 

"That girl Jinni she is talking about the whole time?"

Sana asked, making Dahyun nod but then stop and look at her wife in question

 

 

 

"How do you know? Wait no, that doesn't matter. Yoona shouldn't even have a crush at her age"

Sana laughed at the response and bumped her wife's cheek with her nose

 

 

 

"Hyunnie, Yoona is already 15, of course, she can have a crush. Jinni seems like a nice girl and I wouldn't be surprised if our Baby gets asked out any moment"

Dahyun didn't like how that sounded

 

 

 

"That doesn't matter anymore. She told me I ruined everything and is sulking in her room"

 

 

 

"What did you do?"

 

 

"Nothing"

Sana pinched her wife lightly m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter