Sequel

Accidentally kissing you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally winter and christmas was just around the corner. Dahyun was patiently waiting by the outdoor ice rink with her long scarf covering her face and her winter outfit. 

 

She was waiting for none other than the girl she met on halloween, Sana. Sana invited her to go ice skating and Dahyun couldn't say no to her puppy like eyes. 

 

Sana has managed to weaken Dahyun's defense against cute things. 

 

It's been two months since they met and they've become good friends, eventhough they both knew they treated eachother differently from how 'normal' friends should treat eachother. 

 

Dahyun had developed feelings for the cute clumsy girl, her heart skipped a beat everytime she would see her smile or hear her laugh. 

 

Maybe Dahyun was gonna die of heart attack soon and her cause of death would be Sana. 

 

" Dahyun!" Dahyun heard the familiar voice she has grown used to. 

 

Sana approached her with a smile plastered on her face and her cheeks slightly tinted with pink from the cold weather. 

 

Dahyun let out a smile behind her scarf and went to hug Sana, enveloping her in a warm hug. 

 

Sana gladly accepted, tightening her arms around the pale girl, she could smell the faint scent of vanilla and cinnamon on Dahyun's clothes. 

 

" Sana you're here" Dahyun said smiling. 

 

" I'm sorry for being late the traffic was " Sana apologised feeling bad for making the younger girl wait in the cold weather. 

 

" Its fine I didn't even wait that long plus I had some entertainment watching them idiots fall" Dahyun laughed pointing towards their struggling friends. 

 

Sana giggles as she watches their friends comically falling onto the hard ice. 

 

" That's gonna be you soon" Sana teases out grabbing Dahyun's hand and leading them to get their ice skating shoes. 

 

Dahyun blushed at the contact " I wont fall if Sana-chan is there to save me" Dahyun teases. 

 

Sana blushes at the sudden use of 'chan' and smiles a little " What makes you think I'll save you?" 

 

" You'll let me fall? How mean" Dahyun slightly pouts which earnt a few giggles from Sana. 

 

" I'll leave you by yourself and laugh at your misery" Sana jokes as she goes and gets their skates from an employee. 

 

" Who knew you would be so cruel" 

 

" You signed up for this friendship so deal with it" Sana shrugs slightly smiling at seeing Dahyun's face turn into shock. 

 

" Can I take back the friendship deal?" Dahyun jokes, putting her ice skates on. 

 

" Rude." Sana fakes a pout looking away from Dahyun. Dahyun laughs at Sana's behaviour before tapping her on the shoulder " Stop being upset, I'll let you laugh at me falling" 
 

Sana let out a small smile before turning back around to Dahyun " Deal!". 

 

Dahyun watched as Sana made her way to the ice rink she couldn't help but smile slightly seeing Sana's mood change. 

 

In the last few months she's been hanging out with Sana she's noticed that Sana loves to get her own way, and Dahyun didn't mind that. 

 

Dahyun stands up and follows Sana into the ice rink nearly slipping from the start. 

 

Holy Holy , Dahyun chanted in her head as she felt the ice beneath her feet. It was slippier than she imagined. 

 

Dahyun instantly clinged onto the side wall and tried to glide her way along the sides, that ultimately failed as she fell on her within a minute. 

 

She heard laughter from the distance and saw Sana approaching her with a smile. 

 

" Do you need help?" 

 

" I think i'm doing perfectly fine" Dahyun jokes as she tries to stand up only to fall again earning another laughter from Sana. 

 

" Doing perfectly fine falling, now come on let me help you" Sana helps the girl stand up. 

 

Dahyun clings onto Sana's arms who was holding her steady and looks up at her giving Sana a boyish grin. 

 

" Okay okay you're just gonna follow what I do okay?" Sana said holding Dahyun's hand. 

 

Dahyun nodded not minding the closeness. 

 

Sana glided through the ice perfectly with Dahyun stumbling along making her laugh. 

 

" You push your left foot then right foot" Sana says teaching Dahyun. 

 

" Easier said than done" Dahyun groans her feet seemed to have refuse to work. Stupid feet. 

 

" You can do it" Sana reassures hee giving Dahyun a smile. 

 

Dahyun blushes at Sana's encouragement. 

 

" Sana cant I just get one of them penguins them little five year olds have?" Dahyun asked watching the kids on the ice rink holding a penguin. 

 

Sana let out a giggle " They only hand them out to kids and really Dahyun you're gonna let a five year old skate better than you?" 

 

" Pfftt no, I'm just resting my legs right now" Dahyun nervously chuckles as she tries to move again only to stumble and fall into Sana. 

 

Sana manages to catch both of them. 

 

" Resting my legs really?" Sana laughs as she steadies Dahyun. 

 

" Let me just hold onto you, you can be my penguin instead" 

 

Sana blushes at Dahyun's statement and looks away, she doesn't know whether it was the winter weather that's making her cheeks so red or it was Dahyun. 

 

" Sana?" Dahyun asked seeing the girl look away.

 

Sana coughs and looks back at her " I uh yeah sure let's go" 
 

Dahyun smiles and grabs onto Sana's hand all too naturally. 

 

The two ice skate around the rink for what seems like forever with Dahyun only managing to fall a few times.  

 

" Dahyun I think you have the basics down, why are you still clinging onto me?" Sana asked amused seeing Dahyun holding onto her hands tightly...not like she minded.

 

" Because I like holding your hands" Dahyun said. 

 

" y-you you cant say things like that" Sana stutters out pushing Dahyun by the shoulder making both of them fall. 

 

Dahyun lands on her and with Sana following along crashing into Dahyun. 

 

" You know this feels like de javu" Dahyun groans out feeling Sana on top of her. 

 

" Oh my god Dahyun are you okay?" Sana asked as she stands up from Dahyun. 

 

" Do you love falling on me?" Dahyun asked jokingly making Sana blush from embarrassment. 

 

" It wasn't even my fault this time" 

 

" Oh and who's fault was it then?" 

 

" The ice!" 

 

Dahyun let's out a laugh and grabs Sana by the hand pulling her in making Sana collide with her body. 

 

" Dahyun what are you doing?" 

 

" Hugging you it's compensation for falling on me" Dahyun lies. 

 

Sana accepted it and didn't mind hugging her, as she buried her face in the crook of Dahyun's neck. 

 

" Hey love birds" 
 

Dahyuh looks up from the hug and sees all of their friends approaching them. 

 

Talk about bad timing. 

 

The two broke off their hug and greeted all their friends. 

 

" this is a death trap" Chaeyoung says clinging onto her girlfriend. 

 

" Tell me about it, I've fallen way too many times" Dahyun says wincing remembering all her falls from today, she's pretty sure she has bruises on her back. 

 

" And I have a crazy woman pushing me purposely on the ice" Jeongyeon mutters out eyeing Nayeon to the side. 

 

" Yeah we could hear Nayeon's loud laughter" Tzuyu jokes making Nayeon glare at her. 

 

The two continue to bicker making the group laugh. 

 

Dahyun looks at the side of her and watches Sana laugh, the girl in front of her was simply beautiful. 

 

Dahyun has fallen for her. 

 

" Dahyun?" 

 

" Hmm?" 

 

" Why are you looking at me?" 

 

" I'm just admiring you" 

 

" You're such a sweet talker" 

---

After the group finished Ice skating they all decided to go home and meet up at their Japanese's friends place to give eachother their secret santa presents. 

 

Dahyun was the first one to arrived along with Jihyo and Tzuyu. 

 

She noticed that the Japanese girls were all decorating their house and she could smell something good cooking in the kitchen. 

 

The house felt lively and warm. 

 

She went towards the living room area and saw her favourite person. 

 

Sana was cutting up some coloured paper snowflakes, she was wearing an oversized knit sweater and black leggings with a Santa hat on. She was also singing christmas tunes that were playing in the background. 

 

Dahyun leaned against the door frame as she watches the girl in front of her. A stupid smile displayed on her face. 

 

" You're so obvious" A v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter