End

Only because it's you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunjin was finishing up some preparation for the girls' night.

 

She was really excited since it's been a while since the six of them had the time to meet up, even more for a sleepover.

Chaewon and Yunjin are best friends since elementary school when the younger girl transferred from New York.

 

They quickly become friends and did almost everything together.

They met the rest of the girls eight years ago in a summer camp.

 

They spent a wonderful three weeks together and made a promise to come back next year. They spent each summer together and become like a second family.

Their summer camp visit only stopped when their oldest friend Sakura was too old to attend it. Since they lived close enough, except for Kazuha they found other ways to meet up and later on went on vacation together in summer.

 

They went to Japan together, where Sakura and Kazuha introduced their parents to them. Their visit to Japan was really important for Yunjin as well since it was also the moment when Kazuha introduced Yunjin as her girlfriend, even though they already knew from Kazuha's aunt who is living with her in Korea.

 

 

The two had this special kind of connection since the moment they met the first time. At the time the two were children and didn't know what it meant.

However, in their fifth year of knowing each other, there was a moment when the six could only meet up for a day and both Yunjin and Kazuha didn't want the day to end so they took an all-nighter together.

 

 

It was different from their calls and texts and their night ended with a kiss and a lot of confusion.

Kazuha ignored Yujin's texts for a while, afraid of what this meant for them. At one point Chaewon had to trick them to meet up without their knowledge to make them talk it out.

 

And luckily it did help.

 

 

Yunjin made her understand that there is nothing wrong with liking another woman.

It was a bit hard to be in a relationship since the longer they were together the harder it was to be far away from each other.

 

 

The older they got the less time they had because of school and outside activities like Kazuha with ballet and Yunjin in the band.

 

At one point, ten months into their relationship, they didn't know if they could continue like this.

Yunjin was afraid that their relationship could end when Kazuha was texting her less and less.

 

It was a spontaneous date where the girl feared that the younger girl would end it. She was a bit awkward and on edge the whole dinner, making Kazuha confused.

 

At some point, Yunjin couldn't hold back anymore and worded her worries. She was confused about why Zuha was laughing but when her girlfriend explained that the reason for their meeting was that she will move and transfer to Yujin's High school, she felt like it was the best day ever.

 

She was already happy that Sakura and Chaewon were at the same High school but now with her girlfriend, it felt like she could do everything.

 

 Eunchae is still in middle school, and she hopes she will also go to their high school and later university if they decide to continue studying.

 

Their relationship bloomed beautifully and now in their fourth year, the two thought about living together since Kazuha will start college soon. Since it's summer again, the girls wanted to spend some time together, celebrating a bit and catching up.

 

They settled to meet at Yujin's apartment since Kazuha will also bring some of her things with her, since she will stay at her apartment longer, seeing if moving in together is a good idea.

Yunjin was a bit nervous, so she swept the floor for the fourth time today, just to make herself feel busy.

 

She then flinched when suddenly her bell rang.

She looked at her watch to see it was an hour before her friends should arrive, making her wonder who it is but when she opened the door, she saw a huge bag in front of her.

 

Behind it, Kazuha's head stuck out with a smile

 

 

 

"I'm a little early"

Yunjin just laughed and let her girlfriend in

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter