End

Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, no no no NO, stop this nonsense. NOW”

she couldn’t listen to any of this anymore.

 

 

It was just too much and painful for her ears.

The music then stopped, and she could calm down again after the voice stopped as well.

 

 

“What is wrong?”

a voice asked her.

 

She looked up, locking eyes with the one who talked a second ago

 

 

 

“Are you kidding me? Is she the best could find?”

she asked.

 

She knew that she was a bit harsh, but she is losing her slowly.

They are working on this for three months now and have had no process.

 

 

“Come on Dahyun, you didn’t even let her sing the chorus”

 

 

 

“I heard her sing one line and that was enough”

she replied with a frown, going with her hand through her hair

 

 

“Just tell her she can leave. I’m taking a walk around the park”

 

“But-“

 

 

“Don’t worry, I wear my mask and cap. You should go home now, it’s already late and I don’t want Nayeon to get mad at you for skipping dinner with her again”

Dahyun said with a smile, leaving the studio without waiting for the other to reply.

 

 

The studio she started her career in, the studio she works with for six years now. Kim Dahyun made a huge debut with her song ‘Trick it’, the 26-year-old famous Rapper was known to be hardworking and a perfectionist.

 

She often declined any collaborations since she doesn’t want to get into any Drama. The studio she works at is handled by her best friend Chaeyoung.

 

The two have dreamed to work in the music business since they are 7. Luckily their parents supported them where they could and when both finished High school they used their shared savings for the studio.

 

Chaeyoung paid for the building and management while Dahyun bought all the musical needed things and workers.

Dahyun’s debut hit was only the start of their rising company.

 

Other companies wanted to work with them, and they found talents who started a career.

Right now, Dahyun wanted to try something new and work with a singer who would feature on her newest album.

 

She heard a lot of singers, hobby singers, and armatures but none of them was what she was looking for.

Nobody was on the same level as her expectations, but she needs to find someone by next month.

 

Dahyun was thankful that Chaeyoung was patient with her, even though she could see how her best friend was losing her nerves as well.

 

She just hopes that there will be no issues with the singer who just sang. She tried not to hurt anyone’s feelings, but she also couldn’t explain why each of them wasn’t what she wanted on her album.

 

She sigh for the ninth time and when she looked at her phone she could see that it was already 9 pm.

She was about to go home when she remembered that she doesn’t have any groceries at home.

She wasn’t in the mood to order anything, so she made her way to a grocery store.

 

Since it was already late she couldn’t go to her ‘go to’ market.

Some would think Dahyun lives in luxury, having maids and a cook at her penthouse but Dahyun is still very much normal.

 

She does everything herself.

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun always said in interviews that they aren’t working in the music business for luxury, but rather for doing what they love, which is playing music.

 

 

So, while walking to her apartment she looked around to find a 24/7 shop. Luckily a few streets down was one.

 

She got inside but stopped for a moment when she saw nobody inside.

 

 

 

“Hello?”

she asked but nobody answered.

 

 

Not even staff members were seen.

She then just shrugged and got a basket, before moving farther inside, going to the ramen section.

 

She is too lazy to cook a real meal, so ramen it is.

While deciding on which one she should eat, she stopped her movements, when she saw someone coming out of a room.

 

It was a girl with a mop in her hand and headphones in her ears.

Dahyun thought the girl works there so she continued what she was doing.

She then got herself some bottles of Sprite and some snacks, wanting to work on some lyrics when she gets home.

 

While she was struggling on getting the chocolate she wanted since it was on the highest shelf, she stopped when she heard someone singing.

 

She wasn’t frozen because someone sang but rather because the voice sounded beautiful.

 

It felt like she finally found what she was looking for, for the last three months.

She then quickly walked around the store to find the source of the voice, her basket long forgotten.

 

She stopped in her tracks when she saw the girl from earlier, cleaning the floor with the mop while singing, to the music she was listening to. Dahyun just stood there, staring at the girl.

 

Her ears felt like they were on clouds, and she frowned lightly when she heard the voice stop singing.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry”

she snapped out of it when she heard a voice saying.

 

She looked up to see that the girl was looking at her, headphones around her neck. The girl looked embarrassed, her cheeks slightly red.

 

 

“Don’t worry, you have a beautiful voice”

Dahyun said, making the girl only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter