Love and Lucky

Love and Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2021
NCT Dream's Jaemin and AESPA's Winter reported to be dating + SM Entertainment confirms its true!

March 2021
After dating for two months, the company reveals that the young couple Jaemin and Winter tried making their relationship work numerous times but because of the busy schedules, they decided to end it officially and just remain as sunbae-hoobae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

September 2021
STRAY KIDS' Felix and AESPA's Winter confirmed to be dating by DISPATCH!

January 2022
In September 2021, Felix and Winter shocked the net world with their dating news. SM Entertainment and JYP Entertainment confirmed that they are dating. However, just this January 2022, Felix and Winter decided to end their relationship. Many fans are sad because of this news and quietly wishes for them to get back together again but a week after the break up news, Winter said in an interview that she's not getting back together with any of her ex and just want to focus with her career for this time. Is it really over for the two adorable young couple?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

October 2022
TXT's Beomgyu and AESPA's Winter spotted going out together. The two's management confirmed it and revealed that they're been going out for a month now. Both of them also released a statement in their each Instagram account saying that it was true and they hope that they'll continue to support them together and also individually. Many fans are shocked but also supportive with the dating news.


April 2023
SM Entertainment revealed that Winter and Beomgyu broke up. Beomgyu's entertainment didn't said anything but it looks like it's true since SM confirmed it. SM didn't said anything about the reason of their break up. Many fans are wondering if it was SM who wanted them to break up but they're all just theories. Fans are also waiting for Big Hit Entertainment's statement however, a word never got released.


“Three hotties in just two years? Grabe, ang swerte swerte ni Winter sa lovelife.”
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter