Fanfic Addiction

Fanfic Addiction

Title: Fanfic Addiction
Written By: SSZE_A501

 

 

 

#_#

 

 

All the Block B members went inside the dorm looking really tired, except this one person, Taeil seemed to be really excited more than tired. All the members took turns to go wash themselves inside the toilet and got ready to sleep while Taeil was taking his time inside the toilet, till there was silence inside the dorm. When he slowly opened the door, he sneaked inside his room, and looked at Jaehyo and U-Kwon already sleeping, that he quietly went up to his bed, and turned his laptop on. Since the room was dark, and the laptop was bright, his eyes hurted at first, but then soon recovered, that he blinked his eyes a few times, and began to type something on the laptop.

 

Was it... PyoTae... fanfic..?

 

"Okay, I found it."

 

Few days ago, one of his fan gave him a box, Taeil opened the box because he was curious about what it was. When he looked inside, he put a questioning expression, looking down at the box which had 10 pieces of A4 paper which had something written in it. Taeil read through some of the paper, and realised that this was a fanfic which was about him and the maknae P.O. At first Taeil didn't like to read it and put it a side, but soon he picked it up again and read the whole thing, thinking that he was really in that situation, and the fact that he really didn't like Kyung who was disturbing their relationship in the fanfic, that once he got really pissed off at Kyung that he started being mean to Kyung for a few days... and now Taeil is looking for another fanfic on his laptop because he was now addicted to fanfics. There was no much long chaptered fanfics to be seen like the one that he read, since it has only been a year that they debuted so Taeil was just looking threw the one-shots about him and P.O.

 

When Taeil picked another random one-shot of him and P.O, there was a fanfic about P.O doing the same thing that what Taeil was doing at the moment. The fanfic that P.O was looking for a fanfic and was getting addicted to it every day that Taeil quickly closed the window and turned himself around facing the ceiling. Soon, he slowly closed his eyes and remembered about the TVXQ fanfic he read. Taeil was also the fan of TVXQ that he decided to read this popular fanfic that everyone was reading, It was also the fanfic that TVXQ had read. But, the scenes were getting higher and higher that it made Taeil blush while reading it, that he couldn't finish reading the fanfic and never read that fanfic again.

 

As usual, Taeil had trouble sleeping last night, that he jumped down from his bed, and slowly walked over to the toilet. He suddenly felt dizzy and fell on the floor, which made a loud thump sound. All the members who heard that sound, only poked their heads out of the door, then went back to what they were doing. How could they just ignore me like that. Taeil thought to himself and was trying to stand up by grabbing onto the wall, but it wasn't easy to stand up, since he hurt his ankle.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

Taeil looked up at the person who was holding onto his waist. Atleast our maknae P.O is always here to help me. Taeil told him that he was alright, and grabbed onto the wall to stand by himself again, but he fell on the floor again. This time Taeil made an painful expression, ah, this time really hurts... P.O who looked at Taeil's ankle made a surprised look on his face.

 

"Hyung, you hurt your ankle! Wait here."

"Maknae-ah, it's ohkay. You can go do your thing."

"How could I go, when you're like this. You can't even stand by yourself."

 

Taeil pretending that he was okay, and forced a smile towards P.O and walked inside the bathroom. P.O was walking around near the bathroom then disappeared. Taeil who was in the bathroom was leaning on the door, and was thinking, I have a feeling that this happened before, I think it was in one of the parts in the fanfic... Taeil then remembered, Ah, what the... it's the same. But, it wasn't me that fell down. It was P.O... Taeil thought about that, and then shook his head a few times to forget about it. He slowly took his clothes of one by one, until the bathroom door that Taeil forgot to lock it, widely flew opened.

 


"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Ah, I'm sorry."

 

P.O's face became all red, that he just apologised and quickly closed the door shut. Taeil noticed that he was holding something, it was a ice for his ankle. He's so caring and... cute... Taeil smiled to himself and carefully walked inside to take a shower. Soon, he came out of the bathroom, while drying his wet hair with the towl and walking towards his room. When he came inside his room, he realised that the pack of ice was on his table and immediately thought that P.O has given it to him. Taeil who has finished getting dressed up, put the ice on top of his ankle for a few minutes and walked off to the practice room.

 

He was walking to the practice room when he thought about his injured ankle, Instead of dancing, I'll sing. When Taeil arrived at the practice room, he began to get ready to sing. Should I just sing Jaehyo's part as well? Taeil walked up to the CD player, and pressed play as the Nanrina music came out.

 

♬ Nan jeoldae gojitmal eun anhae 
     ijaen duryeop dago malhae
     Girl you want it and love it
     U~~ na na na na na~!!! ♬

 

Taeil was about to sing the next part when the practice room door flew open. Taeil quickly turned the music off, and turned around to see P.O near the door, sweating.

 

"It was you, hyung."

"I just came here, after taking a shower to practice."

"Ah, it's so hot. Do you have a towl?"

 

P.O walked towards Taeil and sat next to him, asking Taeil for towl, but Taeil walked over and gave him water as well.

 

"Thanks, hyung!"

 

P.O who has finished wiping his sweat away, and drinking water was just looking at Taeil for a long time. It made Taeil blush and embarrassed that he started to just sing along to any song that came into his mind, but P.O wouldn't look away from Taeil that he just took the bottle of water and drank it all down, when P.O asked,

 

"Hyung, do you read fanfic these days?"

 

Which made Taeil choke on the water that he was drinking, and was coughing a few times. P.O who got the towl wiped his mouth.

 

"What?"

"No, I was just listening to music on your bed but there was a box next to your pillow, so I just opened it to see what it was... but that came out to be some fanfics, and was just asking you, but why are you like that?"

"Ahaha... is that so?"

"Hyung, stand up."

"Huh?"

 

As the maknae said, Taeil stood up from his seat and faced P.O. The maknae's face turned quite serious as he grabbed onto Taeil's shoulders and pushed him to the nearest mirror.

 

"Ah.."

"To tell you the truth..."

 

P.O came closer and closer to Taeil's face.

 

"The official couples are Hyung and me. But, don't you think that somethings wrong?"

 

Taeil just shook his head in reply. P.O then put a smirk on his face.

 

"To me, something was wrong. How could hyung be the top and I be the bottom?"

"H-huh? I don't know... maybe, because you're the maknae?"

 

While Taeil was replying to him, he couldn't face P.O like before that he face the floor, but ended up looking back at him because of the maknae holding his face making him to look at him. Even though that Taeil was looking at P.O now, he couldn't meet eyes with him that he was just rolling his eyes around.

 

"Hmm... how rated was the fanfic hyung, read? This much?"

 

P.O gave a peck on the forhead. 'Or...' P.O gave a peck on Taeil's nose.

 

"Or..."

 

'This much?' P.O grabbed onto Taeil's chin and kissed him roughly. Taeil was just surprised at what the maknae was doing that he opened his mouth alittle which made thing worse because P.O's tongue came in right when Taeil was about to close them back. Since it was the first time kissing for Taeil, he soon had trouble breathing that he put all his strength to push away the maknae. P.O couldn't take his smile away from his face. Taeil was just trying to get some air while grabbing onto the maknae's shoulders.

 

"Or, was it more than this?"

"No! No... it wasn't!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah! It really wasn't!"

 

If he's talking about more than the kiss... does he mean... the... 19 rated.... Taeil was thinking about that, and then made a pout because he never read a fanfic about the kiss or anything rated like that which made him upset. The maknae seemed like he wanted more than the kiss, which made the oldest shiver, that he completely disagreed to what the maknae wanted. P.O seemed disappointed at Taeil's answer that he just his lips and took a step back from Taeil, which the oldest sighed in relief.

 

"Next time, don't read those fanfics. What if you want to do things to me?"

 

P.O spoke to the oldest playfully and laughed out loud. Taeil who just looked at P.O like that, made a smile on his face as well.

 

"Well, that won't happen anyways. Still, don't read fanfics anymore. Promise me, okay?"

 

This situation seemed like a mother is telling her son to don't go there, because it's dangerous. That Taeil just nodded his head in reply. P.O messed Taeil's hair up with a smile, then gave another peck on his forhead again and walked out of the practice room. Taeil just stood there, holding onto his beating heart looking at the door where the maknae has walked out.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

author's note:::

 

hello everyone, this is my first block b one-shot.

hope you enjoyed reading it.

i don't know if it was good or not.

hahaha, but I hope it was...

 

 

LOL XD

 

 

subscribe & comment.