Let's make something happen.

Let's make some trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun, a 36-year-old stylist, didn't want that her only child got married before having some fun.

Michelle was an 18-year-old  extremely romantic and calm young girl,  the opposite of her mother.

The adult called her best friend Ahn Hyejin, the owner of several nightclubs and restaurants in the country, and told her that she wanted to party that night.

The businesswoman, a y 32-year-old, got very hyped and suggested that they went to her newest acquisition in Gangnam.

Michelle knew those two extremely well and she worried about the outcome of that evening. Nonetheless, they arrived at the place around 10.

Yongsun dragged her daughter to the dance floor and the 18-year-old ended up laughing and playing along.

After half an hour, the young Kim got tired and took the chance she saw some of her friends at a table near the bar to go sit.

Michelle's friends were mostly 4 or 5 years older than her and one of the guys exclaimed the minute she sat next to them:

______ Damn it, Chelle! Why haven't you introduced me to your mom?

_______ Because you don't have what it takes, TJ.

_______ Money?______ One of the girls teased.

_______ Class?_______ Another one shouted.

_______ Enough age?______ The tallest guy asked while smiling.

The 18-year-old smirked and responded:

_______ .

_______ What?????_______ The group gasped in unison.

_______ I had no idea that your mom is biual.______ TJ.widened his eyes.

_______ No. She is a full-time lesbian. No interest in . Unless it's attached to a girl.______ Michelle winked.

_______ Wow! So I have a chance.______ One of the girls smirked.

_______ Sorry. I don't think so.

_______ Come on, Chelle! Don't be a bad stepmom. Why can't any of us fit your mother's standards?

_______ You ask me? I don't make the rules. It's just her taste. 

_______ So she just s y voluptuous brunettes._____ One of the guys discreetly pointed at Hyejin.

_______ Who, Auntie Jinie? Nah. They are just besties. That would be like a shark eating another.

_______ Ah...I wish I was devoured by those sharks.______ The tallest guy sighed.

_______ Me too.

The group laughed but Michelle got distracted by a handsome young woman who walked by.

The skinny brunette was extremely pale and her hair was jet black.

The stranger was wearing a black outfit and her presence naturally demanded attention.

______ That is gonna cause an impression on my mother.______ The girl affirmed.

Her friends observed the girl and one of them asked:

_______ So your mom is into boyish women.

_______ No. She dated mostly women like her. But I have the feeling she is gonna like that one.

_______ Well, she is hot!______ The other girl exclaimed.

The other ones nodded and agreed:

_______ She is.

Meanwhile, Yongsun was a bit sweaty and she spoke in Hyejin's ear:

______ Let's pause for a minute. I need to sip something.

______ What you wanna drink, unnie?

The stylist stared at a stranger who was coming near them and responded with fire in her eyes:

_______ Her! I wanna drink her until there isn't any drop left.

Cracking up, the nightclub owner commented:

_______ You are in one of those days, Yong. When in heat, nobody controls the beast inside.

_______ Can you blame me? Look at those lips, Hyejin-ah! They are begging to be bitten and .

The 32-year-old smiled and took a moment to admire the jet-black-haired girl. But then, the stranger stood in front of another girl and Hyejin forgot to breathe.

_______ I think I may be arrested tonight...

_______ What? Why?

_______ I want THAT one. But she seems so young. Please tell me she is not underage, lesbian God!

Yongsun secretly checked the second girl and smiled in approval.

_______ She's certainly not a minor, Hyejin-ah. Relax. I mean...She is tiny but an adult. 

_______ When I said "lesbian God", I was talking to any invisible entity that controls our lives. Not you. But I am glad you said so.

_______ Aish! Silly !

Looking at the other two again, the businesswoman asked:

_______ So...Do you think they are like us or a couple?

_______ Does it matter?______ The stylist smirked.

_______ Hmm...I usually respect people's relationships but...

_______ The cute one is making your clap.

Laughing, Hyejin pushed her best friend and Yongsun almost fell.

Maybe it was destiny or simply a coincidence bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter