Forever & Always ♥

Forever & Always ♥
Walking down the street, hand in hand. That's how I remember it. My last night with him. It was the day of our 3 month. 3 months already... Wow. I kept staring up at him, his eyes sparkling in the moon light, his smile everlasting. It brightened up the whole night.

He said my name, pulling me out of thought. "I have something to tell you..." he said shyly.

"What is it?" He remained silent, looking away. I swore I saw some pink in his cheeks. "Taemin?"

"I... I think I... Love... You..."

My eyes went wide and an uncontrollable smile appeared on my face. "W-what?"

Smiling with confidence, his eyes squinting, he held my hand tighter. "Yeah... I love you."

Our first 'I love you'... My heart skipped a beat, then fluttered, then started singing. "I-I love you, too, Taemin." I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and I heard him chuckle.

"Let's go this way." he said, pointing across the street. I didn't argue, following the direction he was pointing. He let go of my hand to tie his shoe. We both stood there, standing in the middle of the street. Only a few cars were driving by.

Shooting my head from left to right, paranoia filled my mind. Taemin told me to go ahead and continue crossing. "I know you hate standing in the street." he smiled sweetly. I smiled back and waited for him on the other side of the street.

As I was almost to the other side, I heard a car honk loudly and a bunch of people gasp. I quickly turned my head around, just in time to watch the one I love get hit by a speeding car.

Along with the group of people, I gasped. Running over to Taemin, I knelt down beside him, his blood everywhere on the gravel. I picked his head up and supported it in my hand, tears falling. His eyes were closed...

"T-Taemin...?" I shook him lightly. "Taemin!" I tried opening his eyes, but when I did, they were rolled back in his head. "Oh god! No! No no no! Please... Taemin! Don't do this to me!" I laid my head in his chest, crying the hardest I've ever cried. I suddenly felt... Lost. Alone. What was I supposed to do? "Taemin..." I whispered one last time.

Paramedics came. "Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to back away so we can take his body." The man tried to pick me up and move me, but I fought back.

"No! I'm not leaving his side!" I snapped.

"Ma'am, please,"

"No..." I said in between sobs.

Somehow, they got me away from him. I was sitting in a cop car with my legs hanging off the side, a blanket wrapped around me, as the cops tried to investigate why the car was speeding and all that stuff. All I could think about was Taemin... He was gone... Never coming back...

A few hours later, the cops took me home. I ran inside the house and straight to my room, ignoring my mom. Locked the door. Closed the blinds. Turned off the lights. Laid in bed. I wished I could just die, too. Slowly, I drifted off into sleep, dreaming about him...

I heard a familiar voice call my name, so I turned and look. "Hello? Who's there?"

They said my name again. "It's me..."

I turned around once more and saw Taemin. He had on the clothes he was wearing when the car hit him, but they were clean. Blood free... He had a certain glow to him, but I wasn't sure if I liked that glow... "T-Taemin..." I whispered his name. That was all I could manage, a whisper. He walked over to me, cupping my face. "Why?" I continued to whisper.

"Why what?"

"Why did you leave me?" The lump in my throat was choking me.

He shrugged. "It's the last thing I want to do..."

I reached out to hug him, but was doubtful that I would just fall right through him. To my surprise, my arms wrapped around his waist and my head was resting in his chest. "I love you... So much."

He patted my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you more than you could ever imagine... Which is why I'll wait for you up here."

I looked up at him to see him slowly fading away. "Taemin? Taemin! No! Please don't go..."

He was gone.

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up. I felt wetness in my eyes and quickly dried it away. I felt... Empty. It was like my heart stopped beating because the reason for its beat was gone.

"I miss you already..." I whispered, looking up at the ceiling.

**A FEW WEEKS LATER**

 
I'm failing school... I got fired from my job... My mom sent me to counseling... I'm so lost. Everytime I walk down the hall, I hear people whispering about me. I can't go anywhere without people talking about it.

I couldn't take it... I needed him. I missed him... My Taemin...

I ditched school that day. I was never going back. I hated that place. All people did was talk. When I walked home, I had the house all to myself. I walked up to the roof, where I always went when I needed to think. I stood up, looking over Seoul, and i saw the place where it happened. It was so close to my house. Looking down, a tear fell and hit the ground. I was extremely close to the edge... I scooted closer. Not moving for a long time, I thought about Taemin. The last words he said to me in my dreams...

"I love you..." I heard his voice echo, so I looked around, hoping to find him standing there. Disappointment filled every inch of my body when I realized I imagined it.

"I love you, too..." I whispered back anyway, looking up into the sky. I closed my eyes.

A few minutes later, someone grabbed my attention by calling my name. My eyes shot open and I turned to look at my mom. "Baby, please move away from the edge!"

"What?" I said, turning more so I could look at her.

Next thing I knew, air was rapidly hitting my back. It was fast. I felt... Free. My back then hit the sidewalk next to my house, eyes closed once again.

A couple seconds later, I opened my eyes and saw my mom by my side, crying. "Mom... I'm okay. See?" She didn't respond to what I was saying, just continued to cry. "Mom..." I tried grabbing her hand, but mine just went right through. "H-huh?" I examined my hand thoroughly, standing up. "Mom, really! I'm oka-" I saw him...

Taemin. Standing behind my mom. Smiling... At me. "T-Taemin?" He said nothing, just held his hand out for mine. I took it. "Is this a dream again?" He shook his head, pulling me by his side. "Then... What?" I looked down at my mom and saw her laying next to me. "Wait... Huh?" Then I realized...

"I get to hold you again..." Taemin said, hugging me tightly. I couldn't help but smile, hugging him back as the tears took over my eyes. We both took one last look at my mother, then started, slowly disappearing from this world, hand in hand, never coming back.