Something special

Something special

Kyuhyun wanted to accomplish a lot of great things in his life. He wanted to have a great career, lots of fans, friends and money. Love was also on his list, but that was also the only source of his problems. 

He deeply loved his Yesung hyung, but the older one was too oblivious to realize his feelings. 

He had many plans to confess and start dating. The most recent one was when he slipped a love letter between gifts from Yesung's fans. It obviously failed, because Kyu didn't sign his card and his hyung thought it was from a fanboy. 

Today was the day maknae prepared a very obvious date and confession. He planned everything really well and wanted to impress his future boyfriend. Candles were lit, low-carb dinner was set and he even made a rose petal path towards the table. 

Lastly, he wore his best shirt and tie. 

He absolutely forgot about his promised livestream, but knowing he still has an hour before Yesung's coming, he did it. It was short, kinda funny, because he reviewed suju memes and said goodbye to all the fans. 

Just in time for a doorbell ringing. 

Kyuhyun rushed to open the door and saw Yesung in tight black jeans, his favorite t-shirt and a weird but cute hat. The emotions overwhelmed Kyu at first, he said "hi" with a weird voice and showed his hyung where to go. To calm himself down, maknae lightly slapped his cheeks and took a deep breath. 

Yesung had no idea that Kyu would make such an effort! Petals, candles, his favorite food, it felt like a date! It is a date- he thought and got excited. He was over the teasing and some weird plans, he needed Kyuhyun to tell him straight (or gay -he laughed in his mind) what he felt, so they could finally start dating. 

"Please, sit" - Yesung heard and did as he was told. Meanwhile Kyuhyun put on some music to maknae the mood better. 

The older one started eating, maknae followed. Comforting silence was only interrupted by Yesung telling the other how good the food was. 

"You finally used a pan for me" -Yesung laughed and smiled adorably. 

"Hmm… hyung… i wanted to talk today, no, more like i needed to tell you that… I know I was teasing you a lot, but … well …"

"I love you!" - Kyu heard and said at the same time. His ears became the colors of beets, actually read spread to his neck and further under the tie, which suddenly became really tight. He unconsciously took it off and loudly gasped. 

Yesung was just sitting in front of him, giving him the most beautiful smile there is and leaning on the table suggestively. 

"This is the time you ask me out and kiss me, pabo". 

Maknae had no idea how he managed not to break any plates, but he hurriedly couped his hyungs face into his hands and kissed him gently at first. Then the older slowly opened his mouth and his new boyfriend's lips making a "mmmhm" sound. 

"Will you go out with me?" - Kyu asked after collecting himself a little. 

He finally got a "yes" he so wanted. 


 

"Is it over?"

"He said goodbye?!" 

"What's that table for, a date with elf maybe?" 

"It's a prank?" 

"I hear Yesung's oppa voice" 

"A collab?!"

"Will they eat together?" 

"Yesung oppa eating so well, i'm in tears 😭" 

"Kyuhyun thank you for feeding your hyung 😭"

"What is going on?!"

"Wait, are they confessing?! 😳" 

"I'm back, is it some sjr5 thing?"

"It's a joke" 

"What in fanservice god is this?!" 

"Is that kissing sound, OMG, yes" 

"Kyusung is real, i told you all!!!" 

"Dating! My biases are dating!" 

"Oh no…"

"Guys, someone tell Leeteuk those fools have a camera on and it's getting racy 😳" 

"Noooo, Yesung hyung is mine!" 

"A strike? Did YouTube block it?" 

"I saw Yesung oppa's ABS 🙈" 

"They blocked it, because Kyuhyun showed his neck, too much 🤣" 

"So… it was not staged right?"