The Car Wash: One Shot

The Car Wash

" You have got to be the most infuriating person I've ever met in my entire life!" She screeched, making him block his ears before her dolphin tone damaged his brain. "Why can't you just leave me alone, huh?"

He smirked, dropping his hands from his ears as he remained in his spot, leaning against the garage door, watching her attempt to continue washing her car, even if her face was flushed from anger. He bit his lip as his eyes traveled down passed her now soaked off-shoulder t-shirt and jean shorts and onto her bare legs. Maybe he took things a bit too far with the whole spraying her with a hose thing, but she had no right to call him all those names. In his eyes, it was simply revenge, it was something she should have expected, but what he didn't expect was how attracted he'd be to her with her t-shirt clinging to her body, slightly revealing the outline of her dark colored bra.

"Stop staring at me and go home, Donghae."

He chuckled, " I have all the time in the world to go home Sic, we're neighbors, remember? But for now I'd like to take in this look. It suits you, know you?"

Her nostrils flared and she turned to face him swiftly, nearly making him jump from shock, before she grabbed the bucket of water on the floor with a handful of sponges inside splashing all it contained onto his broad form. She let out a fit of giggles, almost doubling over at the squeal he made when the water hit his body.

He took a few deep breaths, taking in the sound of her laugh before he looked up at her, his eyes darkened with anger and of course, the constant love and lust for his pain-in-the- neighbor.

" I'll count to three, Sica, and you better hope I don't get my hands on you. One." He started, fighting a grin when her eyes widened in shock.

She squealed, thankful for his warning before she took off in the direction of her only hope for survival: The Hose. The second she grabbed it, a wave of relief went through her but it only lasted moments because not a second later, Donghae had grabbed her from behind, lifting her off the ground. She let out a scream and tried her best to hold onto the hose but once Donghae began to twirl her around, she finally had to let go.

"Yah! Let me go! I give up-ah!"

He had her back firmly pressed against the side of her father's car, the one she had been washing moments prior. It was her punishment for getting a C- on her Trigonometry test, so while her parents were out for dinner, she had to stay home on such a beautiful summer day to wash the car while they took a cab.

His hands were on either side of her head, his breath coming up short. " You don't get to quit that easy, baby." He murmured, breathlessly.

She shivered, "Yah! I'm not your b-"

His forehead leaned against hers, effectively shutting her up. His eyes softened as he stared into her eyes before they trailed down slowly, taking in every feature she had upon her face before they rested on her lips. " I'm going to kiss you now, and dammit you're going to like it, alright?"

Her lips parted, no doubt getting ready to curse Donghae in everyway she knew how, but before she got the chance his lips were on hers. , bitting, and exploring every part of before pulling back even more breathless than when he started.

"Yah. . ." She murmured, her cheeks flushing, she looked up at him and caught his gaze. "W-Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smiled slightly, " A better question is, why aren't you killing me yet?"

"I-I . .Shut up!" A heavier blush rose to her cheeks.

His heart almost stopped beating. Almost. " So damn adorable." He muttered, before taking in her lips once more, his hands slipping from the side of the car and onto her cheeks, caressing them softly while her hands rose from her side and onto his waist, gently grabbing onto his hoodie.