Shine

Wonder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Kim Minjeong! Your face is like a tomato.” Aeri pointed out as she pulled the glass away from the latter’s grasp. “No more alcohol for you.”

“Is it?” Minjeong pouted and placed her hands over her cheeks, feeling the heat. “Ah. It feels hot.”

“You shouldn’t have taken that love shot with Jimin. After that, you’ve been drinking way past your limit.” Aeri scolded. “Where is Jimin anyway?”

“She went out to answer her phone,” Minjeong answered whilst struggling to keep her head up.

“And you should go home,” Aeri sighed. “Let me get Jimin.”

Minjeong lowered her head into her arms and closed her half lid eyes. The sound of chatter and the sizzling of meat kept her from falling into the depths of her dreams. She felt a tap on her shoulder and peeked up to the sight of a familiar face.

“Excuse me?” Jimin jokingly teased, “Your personal chauffeur is here to drive you home, Kim Minjeong-sshi.”

Minjeong couldn’t help but stare in awe at the dazzling smile in front of her.

“Earth to Minjeong?” Jimin waved her hand causing the latter to break her gaze and stare idly up at the epitome of a goddess. “Let’s go home.”

“Yeah…” Minjeong nodded, eyes barely staying open.

As soon as she tried to stand, she couldn’t seem to garner the strength to keep her knees from buckling. Steady hands wrapped around her waist and kept her from falling forward. Minjeong looked up and held her breath as Jimin stared back at her.

“Baby, be careful.” Jimin murmured.

Minjeong could only nod as she was guided to the entrance of the restaurant.

“Aeri-yah, I’ll see you later!” Jimin yelled back with a small wave before opening the door and helping the younger latter out without tripping over herself.

Jimin glanced down at Minjeong and motioned her to take her arm as they walked to the edge of the sidewalk. Naturally, the younger latter slipped her hand around Jimin’s arm and snuggled into her side as Jimin waved her hand at a taxi driving down the street.

During their ride home, Minjeong had fallen asleep with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter