➽ CHEATSHEET

MOONBOW ➽ ɟlᴉddǝp ʌᴉǝʍ ➽ apply open

GUIDELINES 

Basic. The most basic thing. I wonder if you really need help on this. It literally in the app. Makes sure to follow the age requirement on the plotline. Please don't race bend. And for face claim. It can be around 3 years of your age. Strictly idol face claim. 

 

Personally. Just simple four positive and four negative is fine. There no need to stress yourself with mbti, hogwarts and such. Please elaborate it too. 

 

for background. It is your story. Sob story is fine. But we mainly focus on the love story and not everyone life story. 

 

Just give me some simple trivia that you think it important for me to know. And to add into the flair of your character. 

 

Idol life. State the plOTLINe you choose. And her talent twin. You can have a strong talent twin but no one perfect. Since kq mostly focus on performance, your dance twin should be a great one even if you're not the main or lead dancer. 

 

You can state your trainee years. They can even trained under different company. And maybe have past experience. Such as backup dancer or even debuted under other group. For elaboration, state more of their idol life from their trainee to now and what to expect in the future. Maybe an acting debut? Or ambassador for a fashion line. Anything possible. 

 

There a few questions that need to be answered. Answer it in your character point of view. 

 

For relationship. the first collum is reserved for the flipped you. You can refer to my app about it if you doesn't understand. The others, Just add the one that should enter the story. We want someone important. Like their friend, or maybe ex. Or crush. Or literally anything. 

 

Now we into important part. The love love. The basic of your lover just write it like you wrote yours. Personally and background. 

 

Oh ya. Don't limit yourself into thinking of hetero love story. I know i wrote hetero applyfic mostly. But I'm open for more. It would be fun to have in group couple. Collab collab. 

 

Two people who scared of other view finally admit their love to each other and finally dating. Oh my I'm interested. 

 

What important is the first meeting. Love story and ending. Write as many as you want. So that I have clear view on their relationship. Add trivia for some fun stuff. As you see in plotline page. You two can be married, dating, crushing, fwb or whatever. 

 

Lastly. Leave some comments and scene suggestions. Oh. Password. Search for it. Lol.

SETUP

If you read the foreword, you probably already understand the story about. But here me explaining again. Since we got a space for that. Lol. 

 

This story is about seven member of girl group, moonbow. Who finally decide to grace their fans, moonlight with their first ever titled love song. But somehow doesn't know why the world around them changed. 

 

To get a better view, the girls sleep on their way to press conference. Woke up, get dolled, and get into the press conference. Everything normal but then they asked by reporter, when are they going to date? As a professional idol they definitely reject the idea. Give ambiguous answer. That how the press conference ended. 

 

They sing their first ever titled love song. Yes. This is the password. What is their comeback song? 

 

Backstage after all end, they get called by their ceo and lectured as why they haven't yet dated. And maybe some praised for already dating. The girls of course baffled. 

 

After that lecture, each of them checking the internet and see how free idols are. There dating revelation here and there. Breakup revelation. Marriage announcement. And even fans shipping open to public. They even see their own scandals. 

 

Since they can't change the world. They need to accept it. But it hard to accept themselves who used to be single suddenly in relationships. While maybe some accepting it with an open arm and want to be in relationships since they finally can. 

 

Yeah. That the overall of the story. As to whether they will get back to their old world view, let's time decide that. 

TAKEN & BROWNIES 

taken 

Face claim : loona's heejin

Love interest : stray kids lee know
others : eden as uncle, xxx as crush. 

 

collab?
you can use lee know as crush or anything except lover. xxx is open as lover too. [haven't decide whom. but you can decide if you want to use him. just pm me first to claim it]

 

brownies

Face claim : ive gaeul [think she pretty but she not suitable to be paired with lee know ;-; pair her with someone suitable please...] 

 

Love interest : anyone from skz [I'm so into them lately] anyone from ateez [moonbow is their sister group. We need some interaction] member of moonbow. [cough. Cough] actor [yes. it will be fun to have someone that not an idol as li] 

AUTHOR NOTES

Bad of me to create another applyfic after publish a new applyfic. But I really want to make a girl group applyfic. And did you see when this created? Yeah. Last year. But at that time it is just a simple typical girl group applyfic. But now we got main love motive. I can't run away from doing love story. Help me. To told the truth I don't actually know much about making a girl group applyfic. There too much. Like discography. The dorm arrangements. The song and lyrics arrangements. Their comeback. I'm in trouble. Who want to help me on that part? 

 

Since the comeback is on 28 February 2024, the deadline for this applyfic is on January 2024. Take your time~