School?

Is This Love

"WAKE UP!".I heard my father screaming.Bright light surrounded my room."Girls!Wake up!You have a mission to do!".We all got up fast and changed.We headed to the head quarters room."Whats the mission?"CL said."You girls are gonna be attending a high school called Power E. High"Our manager said."WHAT?!"All of us screamed at once.

"Appa,why are we going to school?"Oldest sister said."Your gonna have to protect the school.Also 5 boys.They seem to have something special that they dont know.Powerful powers.But you girls are trained.Your professional.Unlike them.It looks like all their fathers were kings.Be careful..here are the boys that you will be protecting."He handed us the files.

"Minji-ah.Your gonna have to protect 2 boys.Keep an eye on them."Our father said."

"Ahh. Great.."

"What are we waiting for?Lets open these files."Bom said."How about i open it first."I said quickly.It should a tall blond haired guy."I got a guy named Choi SeungHyung.Age 19.Hes in the golden medel stage.His power is wind.ahah!I bet you he cant even make a twister, unlike mwhuaaa ;)"Bom said pointing at herself.

Dara was next."I have a guy named Dong Youngbae.Also known as Taeyang.Age:18.Also a golden medel stage.His power is Fire.Phfft.I'd love to have a battle with him.".

"Dont hesitate girls.Its my turn ;D"CL opened her file."eww.I got a boy named Kwon Jiyong.Age19.Golden Medel Stage.And his powers are plants.Like power of Nature?"CL eyes wideden.

"Unnies!Not fair!I have to protect 2 boys.Uggh."

"stop whinning Minji.Open yours now!"Bom said while staring at me.I open the first file."Hmm.Kang Daesung.Age17.Golden Medel Stage.Powers are flexibility...Then-"I couldn't finish cause i heard the unnies laughing."AHAHHAHAH!WHO HAS THAT POWER?!"Bom said while laughing."I dont know.."I said looking at her with a weird face..

"Yah!Everyone be quite.Calm down now.Go ahead Minji."Dara said while handing me my other file."Lee SeungHyung.Also known as Seungri.Age16.Golden Medel stage.His powers are water."I was looking through the pictures of him.He looked very...odd.

"Okay.I already registered you girls.The teachers know who you are.Their wont be any trouble.School starts in 2 hours.Better get ready girls."We bid our goodbyes and got changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH!HYUNG!GIVE THAT BACK!"

"AHAHAH!WHY SHOULD I?THIS IS TOO GOOD!"

"Daesung..give him back his journal.".

Daesung gave back Seungri his journal.It was full with secrets.Daesung was always pushed around..but he didn't care.

"Thank you."Seungri said panting."What did you read?!DONT EVER TOUCH THIS!"Seungri put his book down and made a water ball and threw it at Daesung.

"YAH!THATS IT!"Daesung strech his arms and was about too throw is bag 4 miles away.But Jiyong stoped him.They saw a helicoptor heading towards the school."What is this?"Daesung said looking at the helicoptor.

4 girls came out and were heading to the entrance of the school."WHOAA!THEIR HOT!"Taeyang said staring at the girls.

*SMACK*

"OW!WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"Taeyang said to T.O.P while Taeyang was rubbing the back of his head."I dont know.."TOP shrugged and the boys left to go in the school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my first story ^-^. I hope you liked the first chapter.I was inspired in reading this other fanfic.I decided to make my own. Although, i though this was kind'of boring for first chapter. TT~TT dont make fun..im new at this :P. Comment ~ Subscribe ~('.'~)