xxx

I loved you even...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunseo was a practical girl everybody loves the girl she's nice she's caring she's friendly. 

 

she was even defined as a golden retriever do to her energy but even with that, she knows she will be never be the one who can make bona hers. 

 

Bona sees Eunseo as just as a little sister but Eunseo didn't think otherwise. 

 

That's why Eunseo tried her best to be with bona even though she knows that bona doesn't see her that way there's times Eunseo gets jealous when bona hangs out with kihyun. 

 

Bona had a crush on kihyun ever since high school Eunseo knows how over heels bona was but she doesn't mind at first but when she sees bona with him she felt hurt even though bona and kihyun weren't together as a couple yet. 

 

All the time bona talks about kihyun Eunseo just smiles at her even though deep inside she was hurting. 

 

Eunseo knew bona ever since middle school she fell for bona at first sight tried her best to befriend her and it worked but she didn't expect that the girl she loved at first will cause problems to her heart. 

 

Starting year of junior high school bona knows Eunseo was acting weirdly with her than with their other friends. 

 

But their friends already knew Eunseo had a crush on bona before because Eunseo was so obvious but bona didn't notice until there first day of junior high school. 

 

Eunseo was practically blushing seeing bona with bangs tried teasing her a lot because of that but deep inside the way Eunseo made bona happy. 

 

Eunseo said something to bona that she will never forget during the teasing. 

 

"Kim Bona, I Like You..." Eunseo said that teasingly but she doesn't want to say it properly because she doesn't want to break their friendship and make bona uncomfortable. 

 

But bona thinks otherwise she's smart but blind before but she realised that Eunseo is just teasing her for real (but Eunseo really speaks from her heart) 

 

Bona just said "I know" Then she laughs but Eunseo felt sad because she knows why bona laugh at her teasing confession. 

 

that's why Eunseo made a promise to bona. 

 

"I will confess to you 3 times and after that I will stop liking you" Eunseo said it seriously bona did take a confused look to Eunseo but she didn't get what Eunseo was talking about at first so she just let her be. 

 

The first try of Eunseo confessing to bona failed this was her first try. 

 

Eunseo told her friends what she's going to do they support her to what she was about to do for bona. 

 

Eunseo made bona comfortable happy and when bona needed someone Eunseo was always there for her she made bona felt safe no matter what. 

 

Thats why she tried confessing again her second try. 

 

Her second try was on valentine's day she prepared expensive chocolates a flower day by day and a stuff bear that bona liked before. 

 

Eunseo was shy to give it but their friends literally made Eunseo or forced her to do it. 

 

bona was shocked with the stuff but she accepted it as a friend bona hugged Eunseo tightly that made Eunseo blush harder after bona let go Eunseo runned away from her due to her blushing hard embarrassment but after she left kihyun gave bona a flower just a flower not like Eunseo's gifts. 

 

Eunseo saw kihyun giving bona a flower she felt sad because bona was blushing. 

 

Hurt by seeing her crush being happy with someone that isn't even her so that concludes her 2nd confession as a failure. 

 

Eunseo was still being the safe place of bona but when 2nd year starting, they are becoming distant there not classmates no more and the worse thing is kihyun is her classmate. 

 

Her and bona doesn't even hang out during break times no more but instead bona started hanging out with kihyun they soon started to get closer not until covid happened. 

 

Eunseo and bona doesn't even talk to each other no more during quarantine can't even meet each and worse part is Eunseo doesn't even want to see bona. Because of what bona said at their friend 

 

Group Chat 

"Guys I have something to tell you..." - Bona 

 

"Hmm what is bona?" - Exy 

 

"Me and kihyun are together" - Bona 

 

Everyone seen her message that time they were all together except for bona everybody looked at Eunseo who was tearing up when she saw the message wanting to throw her phone. 

 

Everyone looked worried to Eunseo they know that bona was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter