Life reflections

Made for each other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello, I'm new here in the business of writing fanfiction. I was reading some stories and a lot of them have criticized the female lead, I guess am not the only one who has talked about this, some two or three others have talked about this and well for me I will state it. "Ga Eul didn't deserve to be the female lead because firstly she was too gentle to act as the female lead and secondly, even though she's beautiful more than Jan Di, she didn't have that unique charm that Jan Di had" And also, the directors found her not fit to be the female lead, her character in this story only suit her as a support role. Too bad most authors Judge Jan Di as a real person, not a character so I will state it again and again, Ga Eul only deserved to be the support character with either Woo Bin or Yi Jeong. And in My story, she will appear but not so much because my focus will be on the Janhoo couple.

My story is just an inspiration of mine and it will start a year after Jun Pyo's leave for America to expand Shinhwa.

Disclaimer: I don't own boys over flowers characters.

It has been a year since Gu Jun Pyo left for America to build the Shinhwa group and establish a name for himself in business. Gu Jun Pyo had finally matured, and the F4 had grown up since meeting Geum Jan Di and Chu Ga Eul. They had matured into responsible men who were admired by everybody.

Geum Jan Di and Gu Jun Pyo frequently chatted on the phone and did a lot of video chatting, but their connection has dwindled with time.

Ga Eul, on the other hand, has not yet consented to a partnership with So Yi Jeong. She was terrified of it from the start because of how he had treated her in the past. Yi Jeong had also gone to Sweden to further his studies and advance in the field of pottery. Despite their hectic schedules, Ga Eul and Yi Jeong frequently speak. Yi Jeong frequently reminds Ga Eul of the promise he made to her before leaving.

Yoon Ji Hoo and Geum Jan Di's soulmate connection has become stronger. They weren't a couple, yet they were inseparable. Not even a little fly could break their unbreakable relationship.

Jan Di no longer resided at his residence with him when her parents moved to the city. Grandpa Yoon Seok Young insisted, but her parents wouldn't allow her, especially after Gu Jun Pyo spoke a few things to them hence stopping her from living with Ji Hoo. Jun Pyo had gone ahead and bought a townhouse, claiming that the previous one was too small, but he was actually trying to compensate for his shortcomings as a boyfriend, and in order to get Jan Di's father to like him more, which Jan Di had declined, but her mother is obsessed with a comfortable life, so she agreed. Madam Kang had insulted her for it, which was why she had decided to reside in the school's hostels. At Ji Hoo finding out, he got himself a hostel but Jan Di had insisted that Grandfather would be left alone but she promised to visit daily and update him on her living conditions.

Ji Hoo reluctantly agreed to it but said that he would be giving her rides to and from every day to give him and his grandfather peace of mind.

Monday morning...

Jan Di dashed out of her dormitory and into her lecture room. If you took a leisurely stroll, the apartments were 10 to 15 minutes away from the girl's dorms, but only five minutes if you were in a hurry. She had overslept today and had almost forgotten she had an Anatomy test. Today, she had prevented Ji Hoo from giving her a ride as usual so as not to bother him, even though he didn't mind at all. They had spent the previous night at his house preparing for the test. She could see he was exhausted, but Ji Hoo refused to comprehend it.

When she entered the lecture hall, she saw that the professor had not yet come, which caused her to sigh a relief and be happy that he wasn't in yet. She walked in to find Ji Hoo sitting in his regular seat, and there was a bag on the other seat, indicating that he had kept it for her, as he usually does if she doesn't get a ride from him.

She smiled and thanked him for his kindness and took a seat. "Good morning," she said as she greeted him.

Ji Hoo smiled and kissed her on the cheek. He then pulled away and said, "Good morning."

His hand moved to her round cheek, which he had kissed and with the back of his fingers. Something he had become accustomed to in the year they had been together. "How did you sleep last night, Otter?"

Otter, her nickname, became stuck. He seldom used it in public, but seeing him use it was unusual to her. "I slept well." Actually, I slept far too well.

"I'm glad," he said, his face glowing with a smile. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I am. What about you? Are you ready?"

"Me too. "I'm ready."

The professor entered the room with the exam papers and answer s. The lecturer gave them an hour and a half to complete each of the questions. And as soon as Ji Hoo and Jan Di opened the test paper, they exchanged a glance and smiled.

They had read ahead of the topic that the professor had not thoroughly discussed, and of course, while everyone was groaning and whimpering, Ji Hoo and Jan Di took advantage of the opportunity to answer the questions. A girl next to Ji Hoo began whimpering, pleading for Ji Hoo's assistance, but he respectfully rejected, stating that it was inappropriate.

Since the moment she arrived in the room, Hae Ra had been watching Ji Hoo and Jan Di interact. She had been scoffing and sneering the entire time while Jan Di blushed at Ji Hoo's behavior towards her.

It had become Ji Hoo and Jan Di's regular greeting, but the girls at the school couldn't get enough of it. They called it cute and some preferred watching them all day interact but it was impossible. Hae Ra has had a crush on Ji Hoo since he switched from Music to Medicine class but she has never got his attention even for a second. His focus was always on Geum Jan Di...

Jan Di and Ji Hoo stood up from their chairs an hour later, both clutching their bag packs. "Excuse me?" he said, motioning for Hae Ra to make room for them to pass. Ji Hoo went by her while she pouted at him, but it didn't work. Only Jan Di's doe eyes affected him.

Ji Hoo turned to face Jan Di as she straine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter