Final

AI (Artificial Intelligence)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoo Jimin stares at her front door, hesitating.

Her legs are going numb after a day-long schedule on a pair of fancy heels but she didn't throw herself on the bed immediately.

Another moment has passed. She takes in a deep breath as if she lifts up her courage for just one simple move: She leans forward to the door's iris scanner. The device activates and identifies the house's owner. The door automatically opens with a soft clicking sound. Jimin pulls the door wider before she gets into the house entrance with her head down. The door locks itself after its owner closed it. 

There is a small-sized detector installed on the ceiling and is located a few steps away from her.

Jimin counted to ten, silently. She lifts her head up with a smile plastered on her face when she reached eight. She raised up her voice, "Jagiya~ I'm home~!"

This is the exact timing for her to finish her sentence.

"You're home~!" There comes a reply from inside the house. As Jimin took off her heels and settled on the couch, the same voice asks, "How's your day?"

"Hah...I'm so tired~But you know what? The new program that Ning-ie developed had a successful launch so never mind." Jimin massages her legs while answering, "You deserve much credit for that too~"

Silence for a second.

"Ah...Is it?" The voice replies with a slight tone of delight.

There is the same type of detector installed on the television.

 "Have you eaten?" Another question from the voice.

"Not yet~"

Silence for a second.

"There are ramyeon in the cupboard on the right side above the cooking table, have that for now."

"Ne~"

Jimin answered while she pulled herself up and moved to the kitchen. The cupboard mentioned just now opens its door automatically when Jimin is two steps away before she arrives in front of it. Jimin takes out the ramyeon and starts to boil water.

She puts the pot into the sink. Water flows out from the tap and stops when she takes the pot away without manual control. The electric stove opens itself when the pot is placed on it.

She'll scold me if I tell her this is my first meal after breakfast. Jimin unconsciously lets out a smile while she thinks.

"The fridge's empty, fill it up quickly!" The voice comes again with a nag but it changes into a whining tone in the next second, "You've been eating ramyeon for days! Eat healthier jagiya~" 

"Sure..."

You didn't like aegyo, didn't you?  Jimin thought.

 

"Are you taking a bath? You need me to get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter