No One Else But You

No One Else But You

Minseok, also known as Xiumin in the world of entertainment, who is not only living in the United States as a K-Pop idol and actor but he is also openly and proudly gay, too. He has been through a lot because he is an openly gay idol who is not afraid to show his feminine and manly side. Minseok is also not single. His heart has been taken by a man by the name of Perry Fathonhale. Perry is a man but tends to get mistaken for a woman. He is quite a bit feminine while being on the chunky side, too. Perry’s voice is also feminine, too. 

 

Even with people talking , whether it is about himself or people saying horrible things about his boyfriend, Perry, Minseok is in love with him. Nor is planning on leaving the love of his life any time soon. Not to mention that the idol loves to show the world how much he loves him, too. And right now, Minseok and Perry were having a date. They had dinner at a place near the boardwalk and were now walking along the beach, holding each other’s hand while walking. 

 

The evening air was cool and calm but this night is not going to be like any other date night, though. No. Minseok has something planned for tonight. And on the beach is where he wants to execute his plan. Minseok looked at his lover, who was looking at the ocean as they walked. No matter how many times he sees and/or looks at Perry, Minseok will never get tired of his boyfriend. Minseok was truly happy and hopes that he has Perry feeling the same way. 

 

Yes, Minseok was having a lot going through his mind right now. Mostly things about what he wants to do on this night.

 

I love him so much. I just hope what I am going to do tonight will go smoothly. I mean, he does not have to give me an answer tonight but..I just need to ask him.” Minseok thought. Yet..he was not too worried about it at the same time. As they reached  under the boardwalk, Minseok suddenly stopped in his tracks, causing Perry to do the same while still holding one another's hands. Perry looked at his boyfriend, starting to feel a little bit worried.

 

“Something wrong?” Perry asked as he looked at Minseok. Minseok turned his head to look back at him.

 

“Nothing’s wrong, hun! It is just..there is something that I have been wanting to talk to you about.” Minseok replied. This caused Perry to go from worrying to feeling curious. 

 

“Wh-what is it that you want to talk to me about?” Perry asked him another question, wanting to know. Minseok smiled at him.

 

“I have been truly the happiest I have ever been since I have met you and we have become a couple. Even with being this way, I have also been wondering what could make it better for the two of us.” Minseok answered. Perry was a little confused. He did not feel like this was not something bad but yet..there was a sudden uneasy feeling that was going on for him, too.

 

All of a sudden, Minseok let go of Perry’s hand as he walked over in front of him.
 

 

What is he doing?” Perry thought, still feeling a bit confused. Minseok looked at him again as he was standing in front now.

 

“It took me some time but I finally figured out what I feel like I could do to take our relationship to the next level. So..” Minseok stopped talking as he stuck one of his hands into one of the pockets of his jeans then got onto the ground. Perry kept both of his eyes on his lover. He also noticed a small box in the hand that just came out of the jean pocket. Minseok looked up once again with the box being held in front and towards Perry.

 

“Perry Hathenford, my heart and soul, will you spend the rest of your life with me as my husband?” Minseok asked a question this time after opening the small to show that there was a ring inside of it. Perry’s eyes widened as his eyes focused on the ring. The ring was at least four carats with diamonds going all around the platinum band. Something that Perry has never seen before. 

 

And it was something that seemed quite expensive to him, too.

 

“You..you want to marry me?” Perry asked. Minseok nodded.

 

“I do very much!” Minseok answered. Perry was not sure if it was a good idea.

 

“But..what about your fans and such? Quite a bit of them already have an issue with me already being your boyfriend..I do not want to make things worse for you.” Perry told him. Minseok could understand where Perry is coming from but he did not even have to think of an answer for that.

 

“Perry, when it comes to you and our relationship, I could care less what other people think. People can talk all they want but it does not mean that it is true. Also, people who think I should not be with you or think horribly about you for any reason are not worth my time nor are they fans of mine. You are what means the most to me and always will. I have made my decision and want no one else but you and only you as my partner. So, to answer your question, you do not need to worry about what others think about us. And I am 100% ready to be your husband, too.” Minseok explained. 

 

Tears started to stream down Perry’s cheeks. That made Perry feel a bit better about this but as much as he loves Minseok with all of his heart, he just hopes that he can make a good husband for him…if he says yes, of course. 

 

“By the way, you do not have to give me an answer tonight but I wanted to ask you tonight.” Minseok told him. This time, it was Perry who gave him a smile. And for how he was feeling about this now..it seems that Perry already made his decision on if he wanted to get married to Minseok. Perry composed himself before speaking to him again.

 

“I really appreciate it but..I have already made up my mind and don't need any more time to think about this.” Perry said then took a deep breath before he continued on. 

 

“Minseok, I would love to be your husband.” Perry said to him with a smile on his face. Minseok’s heart felt like it was going to burst outside of his chest. He was not sure if he was going to get an answer tonight but to hear that Perry said yes to wanting to marry him, he just could not contain his excitement as a pure, sweet gummy smile appeared on Minseok’s face. He stood up off of the ground and gave Perry a hug. 

 

Perry felt something on his shoulder (besides Minseok’s head) and turned to look at him.

 

Is..is he crying?” Perry thought. Indeed, Minseok was. But these were tears of joy, not sadness.

 

“I love you so much!” Minseok exclaimed. Perry wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

 

“I love you so much, too, sweetheart.” Perry said back then gave him a kiss on the cheek. After a minute, Minseok pulled away to look at him while wiping away his tears.

 

“May I put the ring on your finger?” Minseok asked. Perry nodded while smiling.

 

“Of course, babe.” Perry replied. Since Minseok knows Perry’s ring size, it was not going to be too hard to get the ring on. Minseok took the ring out of the box and slipped it onto Perry’s ring finger while Perry had his hand in front and towards his now fiance. The ring fit perfectly on Perry's finger. Perry looked at it again. Everything felt so surreal right now.

 

I can not believe that this is not a dream! I am actually engaged to the most amazing man in the world. Who loves me for who I am. And who I feel the same way about, too.” Perry thought to himself. 

 

“How does it feel?” Misneok asked. Perry looked at him.

 

“It fits wonderfully.” Perry answered. This suddenly gave Perry an idea of his own.

 

“Would it be okay if I buy an engagement ring for you as well?” Perry suddenly suggested. But as soon as that left his mouth, Perry started to feel like that might be a bit weird.

 

“S-sorry. I was not thinking when I said that.” Perry spoke. It seems that Minseok was all for the idea.

 

“Actually, I think that is a wonderful and sweet idea! And whatever ring you want to get for me, I will wear it proudly..” Minseok told him. Perry smiled again.

 

“It is going to take some time but I promise that I will get you one!” Perry said.

 

“Take your time. And like I said, any ring you get me, I will wear proudly because you got it for me.” Minseok said back. Perry started to cry again but this time, it was also happy tears. Minseok hugged him again.

 

“I can not wait to be your husband.” Perry spoke.

 

“I can not wait to be your husband, too.” Minseok spoke back. He was ready to settle down with Perry. There is truly no one else that Minseok wants as his partner. And he knows that there will be people who are going to be against it but he could care less. Minseok was happy. Perry was happy. That is all that mattered to the idol. When the two of them pulled away, Minseok and Perry decided to continue their walk on the beach together. 

 

Even with some nervousness on his end, Perry felt like he was truly making the right decision. He loves Minseok and will do anything to make sure that he is a good husband to and for him. Minseok will also make sure that Perry is taken care of and happy, too. In the end, their lives were about to change. And with Minseok’s career as an idol, he was willing to take the risk. After all, the love he has for Perry truly has no boundaries. 

 

The End