Chapter 01

What Is She Doing? [mystery/thriller]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum

 

I suddenly got up and noticed that the other side of my bed is empty.

 

Sora, my wife...

 

Where is she?

 

I decided to go back to sleep, thinking that she might have gone to the bathroom or kitchen.

 

Minutes passed and passed but there seems to be no sign of her.

 

I slowly got down from the bed and exited the bedroom, calling her out.

 

"Sora..."

 

"Yeobo... (HONEY) Where are you?"

 

I looked into the kitchen and bathroom but she was not there.

 

Strange.

 

I went outside and checked the surrounding and as the time flew, I was slowly getting anxious.

 

I tried calling her but her phone was left at home which made me more confused.

 

I went back and laid down on the couch, my eyes sticking to the direction of the door.

 

It was 1.10 a.m but my wife is nowhere to be seen.

 

Something like this has never happened before and I felt helpless and thoughtless, not knowing what to do.

 

I decided to wait and watch without taking any action. 

 

If she won't return back by morning, then I got to be seriously worried.

 

My eyelids felt heavy and I found myself slowly drifting back to sleep.

 

•••••

 

"Yeobo..."

 

I opened my eyes upon hearing a faint voice.

 

It was Sora. She looked extremely calm and unharmed which made me instantly relieved.

 

I sprung off the couch and held her by shoulders.

 

"Sora... Where were you? Why the heck did you disappear last night? Is something not wrong? Only god knows how worried I was!"

 

She smiled at me. I also noticed that she looked exhausted too.

 

"Kibum... I am sorry for worrying you. I got a strong headache last night and I went to the hospital. I just walked there because I didn't want to wake you up and get worried."

 

She said, holding my hands.

 

I gave her a sharp glare.

 

"Yah!! You should've made me get up. Why did you have to walk all the way there? You even left your phone!"

 

I nagged at her because I love her and care for her very much. She was always like this. She never liked me getting burdened or worried about her so she did so many things by her own. Even though I tried to convince her that she is not a burden for me, she didn't listen. 

 

"I am sorry for making you worried. I just couldn't bear it to the point I had to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter