Chapter 1: Secret Admirer?

Not Everyone Gets To Have A Happy Ending

I walked along the corridors, trying to find some entertainment in this boring life of mine. There are just some times where in you just can't think of anything to do, you know what I mean?

 

Then, I came across an opened classroom. It's looks empty, so why not come in, right?

 

I opened the door and poked my head inside. Nobody was there. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked around the room for something interesting. There were dusty, wooden shelves by the wall filled with old looking books.... A dusty looking table at the corner of the room... And a piano by the side.

 

< Must be an old music room or something > I walked towards the piano, bent down and blew on the dust. I rubbed my eyes since some of it got into my eyes.

 

"Ah-Ah-AH-choo!!!" I sneezed out loud. I scrunched up my nose and pinched it. I touched the keys and pressed a random one. I don't know why, but the sound of the piano made me want to play with it more. So I looked around the room for a stool and ended up finding one on top of one of the shelves.

 

< Why in the world would someone put a stool on top of a shelf? > I took the stool down and placed it in front of the piano. I covered half of my face as I blew the dust away. I definitely do NOT want to get dust in my eyes again.

 

I sat on the stool and cracked my fingers. I closed my eyes as I ran my fingers across the piano. I started playing a random melody. I laughed at how completely immature I look like. Why would someone who doesn't know how to play the piano play a piano, right?

 

Then I saw something white in the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw a folded piece of paper on the floor. I stood up and squatted down in front of the piece of paper and picked it up. I opened it and what I first saw was a drawing of a black bunny with a blue mask on it. 

 

< Kekeke.. I have a blue mask too. > I looked at the piece of paper once again and....

 

< What the?! Why is my name in here?! > There, just below the drawing of the bunny, my name was written with small hearts surrounding it.

 

I was about to read on but the school bell suddenly rang. My eyes widened in surprise as I scrambled my feet, trying to get up, but ended up almost tripping on the ends of my scarf. I ran outside, the scarf on my neck strangling me in the same time. I closed the door behind me with a loud bang.

 

BANG!

 

I flinched at the loud sound.

 

< I am SO gonna be in big trouble if somebody saw me slamming a door. > I looked around, making sure nobody saw me. Nobody was there and I sighed in relief. 

 

< I'm just gonna read this later. > I stuffed the piece of paper in my pocket and fixed my scarf.

 

"YAH! Junhong-ahh! What are you doing there?! Pali, class is about to start!." I turned around and saw Youngjae hyung running towards me with his hair all over the place and his uniform all messed up. He looked like one of the characters in the war movie Yongguk hyung and I watched yesterday. The only difference was hyung had blonde hair.

 

"Hyung! Don't call me Junhong! It's Zelo! Z-E-L-" Before I could even finish spelling out my name, hyung had already grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

 

"YAH! Hyung! My classroom's that way!"

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

 

As soon as class ended, I went straight to the old music room(?).

 

I creaked the door open and went inside, not forgetting to lock the door behind me. I sat on the floor and tossed my bag at some random direction. I took the paper out of my pocket, opened it and read it a loud...

 

Why in the world do I like you?? What's wrong with me? Why do I like you?

Stop smiling, will you?! It makes my heart go crazy.

Stop pouting, will you?! It makes me think of stupid things.

Stop talking so much, will you?! It makes me want you to talk to me.

Stop doing everything! You're ruining my life little by little with those little gestures of yours!

 

It ended with that. No name, no signature, no nothing. Who wrote this?

 

Then I noticed that at the end of the paper, it seemed like a part of it was torn. 

 

I sighed and looked at the drawing of the bunny once again. < Looks like I've got myself a secret admirer. >

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*HEY GUYS!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Actually, I was supposed to post it a week ago, but AFF kinda had problems and the chapter that I was supposed to post got deleted T^T. And since I didn't have a hardcopy of the chapter, I had to retype it all over again =.=..... Anyways, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

 

 

Please do comment...