Chapter 6

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! mianhae if I wasn't updating recently... well... it's our final examination and... also because of the previous errors/problems here in AFF... and the last chapter went missing... so I don't know what part did I stop already... and I've waited for the previous chapter to appear... good thing it already does! so... again... sorry for the delay... hope you'll like this chapter! and please don't forget and hesitate to leave your comments... :)

 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

 

Aissh… what will I do now? All of them are mad at me… eunhae hyung didn’t talk or even look at me… did I really hurt their feelings? Did I really make them feel that I didn’t trust them? Aiishh… if they only knew… in the middle of the confrontation… I noticed that Hangeng hyung was controlling his laughter… so I suddenly think… are they playing a prank on me? Aigoo… I hope not… then Hangeng hyung can’t control it anymore… he burst in laughter… that’s when the others slap him…

 

Heechul:you… why didn’t you control your laughter? We’re almost at the pick…

Hangeng:I’m sorry… I can’t control it anymore… when I look at Kyunie…

 

Then they all hug me…

 

Leeteuk:we act very well ne? What can you say?

Me:Hyung… I thought you’re really mad at me…

Heechul:for what reason?

 

After that… we just laugh… they even imitate me… then they laugh… oh this is what I love about them… thanks to them… everyday becomes exciting…

 

We are watching TV when we heard someone knocking on the door… it must be manager… we hurriedly went to open the door and let him in… he told us that all the songs for our comeback album are already done… and that we will start recording next week… he also said that we have to change our image… so after recording… we’ll be doing work outs… we’ll be having new trend in clothing… and we will even change the looks of our hairs… during those times… we’ll be rehearsing our dance moves and our vocals… god… I’ll be busy soon… I won’t be having a time to call her often… but still I’ll try to call her…

 

We already start all our activities… we recorded our new album… then we started to rehearse and change our images… after perfecting everything… we launched our comeback album… and the music videos of the songs… we also did some live performance… some interviews… and some mini concerts here in Korea… and the management is now preparing for our 4th major concert… the Super Show 4… it would be worldwide this time… they confirmed all the countries that we will be doing the Concert… we’ll start here in Korea in January… then in Japan… Taiwan… China… Australia… Malaysia… Brunei… Indonesia… Singapore… Hongkong… then by February the following year… we’ll do the concert in Spain… UK… Italy… Switzerland… Austria… Canada… Las Vegas… Ney York and lastly… in Philippines… looking at the list… it is obvious that we will be very busy for more than two years… it’s so tiring… but we feel excited… especially me… when I saw that we will be having a concert in the Philippines…

 

Time runs really fast… we just started our concert tour… but now we’re already in 4th country… and it’s been a year already since I met her… I called her whenever I have time… I send her pictures… videos… and CD’s… I miss her more… for I can remember that during this time last year… I was with her… but I have to concentrate on what we are doing now… I’ll just call her later…

 

Days really went fast… we went back to Korea to rest for a while… when we arrive we directly went to Arirang for a live interview… they asked about our concert tour… and so on and so forth… but the last question made me speechless…

 

Reporter:so Mr. Cho Kyuhyun… what about you? Do you have a girl friend right now like your hyungs?

Me:uhmmm….

Heechul:Kyunie is speechless… so can we answer for him?

Reporter:so there is? And do you know her?

Leeteuk:you know we are brothers… so no secrets…

Kibum:yeah… and as his hyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter