chp18

Pretend

 

When Seohyun was on the phone outside talking she didn’t know that Suzy was listening to her talking, after her talk she came back inside and grab a cup of water before going to her room. The next morning she heard someone knocking on her door and she went to open the door and saw Nichkhun standing there. She was surpise to see him this early in the morning, he told her to get ready and they are going out for the day.

 

"But." interrupted her

"Your grandma call me and told me everything, and she also ask me to take you out."

"Oh ok."

 

Close the door and she went to change and wash up, he was downstairs waiting for her and Hoya came down and saw him.

 

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to pick up your wife."

"What for?"

"Because your grandma ask me too."

"My grandma?"

"Yes, beside she needs time away from you and her."

"I have a name."

"I don’t need to know your name."

 

Just then Seohyun came down in a white dress and Nichkhun couldn’t keep his eyes off her, Seohyun walk up to Nichkhun and Hoya stare at her.

 

"Nichkhun let's go."

"Ok." grab her hand

 

Seohyun look at Hoya when he was holding her hand and she can see that he was mad, they left the house  and Hoya went to see his grandma leaving Suzy alone in the living room. Kikwang and Hyoyeon wanted to go out for a couple date and she ask Kikwang to call Hoya to bring his wife.

 

Phone Call

 

"Hoya bring your wife and let's have doubled date."

"Today?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"Jung Café."

"Ok, what time?"

"6pm, see you there."

"Ok, see you man."

 

Phone Call End

 

Kikwang went to Hyoyeon and told her the time was at 6pm they she would be able to see Seohyun later.

 

"Kikwang thank you."

"No Hyoyeon, thank you for coming back into my life."

"I cant wait to see my sister."

"It's been while since we saw them."

"It has, do you know if Taeyeon doing ok."

"I don’t know, I havent talk to Woohyun for while."
"Do you think we should call them too."

"Taeyeon might be tired since she pregnant."

"Yeah that's true."

"Hyoyeon let me read you a book."

"Book? When did you start reading books?"

"When I found out that we're having a child."

"Your going to be a great dad."

"And your going to be the world best mommy ever."

"Don’t be too cheesy."

 

Kikwang laugh then took Hyoyeon to rest in their room, Kiwang and Hyoyeon headed to the Jung Café and waited for Hoya and Seohyun. But when Hoya came he came with someone else that Hyoyeon doesn’t know, they sit next to cross from them.

 

"Hoya where Seoyhun?"

"I don’t know."

"We ask you to bring your wife." said Kikwang

"She sort of my wife too."

"Sorry I have to go since Seohyun isnt here."

"Hyoyeon."

"I don’t need to know your name and if you're excuse me." got up and start walking

"Hoya sorry about Hyoyeon, nice to see you man." got up and follow his wife

 

Kiwang and Hyoyeon came home and she was a little upset but he clam her down and massage her feet.  Siwon took Taeyeon to go live in other city away from Woohyun, it was getting close to her time and they both went to the hospital. Taeyeon was in the room with Siwon when her stomach starts to hurt the doctor came in and check.

 

"Your going to have this child soon."

"But it’s not time for the baby to come yet."

"It's going to be premature baby."

"Will the baby be ok."

"From the look of it, the baby will be ok."

 

Taeyeon has a contraction coming in every couple minutes they(doctor) set up the room waiting for the baby to arrive. Siwon was also in the room when Taeyeon was pushing the baby out, he held onto her hands as she push and push. Soon the baby came out and the doctor exam the baby and she seem to be healthy.

 

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"It’s a girl."

"Taeyeon what are you going to name her?" ask Siwon

"What do you think?"

"I don’t know."
"Mi Hi."

"Mi Hi a good name."

"Doctor the name is Mi Hi."

"Ok, and the baby last name?"

 

Taeyeon look at Siwon for couple of second before she look back at the doctor and nurses.

 

"Nam."

"The baby last name is Nam?"

"Yes."

"Ok, it’s Mi HI Nam."

 

After couple of days in the hospital the doctor let Taeyeon go home but they are keeping the child until she full grown before letting her go home. When Taeyeon got home she ask Siwon to call her sisters and let them know where she is. He agree and make phone calls to the girls house.

 

Phone Call

 

"Hello is this Hyoyeon?"

"Yes, this is Hyoyeon husband Kikwang."

"Kikwang is Hyoyeon there?"

"Yes but she in the shower, you can tell me and I'll let her know."

"I just want to call and let her know that her sister Taeyeon just give birth to a baby girl name Mi Hi and they are in Trust Hospital."

"Oh, thank you for letting us know I'll let my wife now and we will come see her."

"Ok, take care."

 

Phone Call End

 

Kikwang waited for Hyoyeon to come out and he told her the news she was really happy that she called Seohyun to let her know and that she going to go see her Taeyeon tomorrow if Seohyun wanted to come. The next morning the girls got ready and they set off to go see Taeyeon when they saw Taeyeon walking into the hospital the girls scream her name out. They ran to each other and give out hugs, Siwon and Kikwang met. When Seohyun and Hyoyeon saw the baby they had some happy tears and touch the baby hand.

 

"Taeyeon she beautiful."

"She going to grow up being beautiful like her mother."

"You guys stop it, Hyoyeon how many months are you?"

"Just three."

"Kikwang your going to be a daddy soon, you better be nice."

"I will..i wont trade Hyoyeon and the baby for anyone."

"That's good to hear."

"Where Woohyun?"

 

Taeyeon and Siwon look at each other before she answer Kikwang the answer.

 

"He busy with Seungyeon."

"He doesn’t know about the baby does he."

"No, I left and he doesn’t know anything."

"Are you going to tell him."

"No."

"Why?"
"He has someone more important to take care of."

"She doesn’t mean anything to him."

"Then why would he spent all his time with her, he left me in the car for couple hours before I walk home."

"he left you in the hot wealthy alone."

"It's in the past already, let's not talk about it anymore."

"But he is the Mi Hi father."

"I send a diovce paper to him already."

"You cant be alone by yourself."

"She not going to be alone, she going to be with me." said Siwon

"Siwon has taken care of me until now and all Woohyun done for me is hurt."

"If this makes you happy I'll stand with you." said both her sisters

"thank you girls."

 

They stay the whole day with Taeyeon and Hoya been calling Seohyun but she didn’t want to answer and when she got home he was in her room waiting for her. She knew he would show up sooner or later, she ask him to leave so she can rest but he didn’t.

 

"Well can we talk about it tomorrow?"

"I want to talk about it now."

"Fine, let me change first."

"Just change, it's not like I never seen you before."

"Whatever."

 

Seohyun grab her cloths and went to bathroom, when she came out he was still waiting for her.

 

"What do you want."

"I want you to stop talking with Nichkhun."

"Why?"

"Because when I see you with him, I get mad."

"How do you think I feel like when your always with Suzy."

"Seohyun, Suzy different."

"How is she different from Nichkhun?"
"Nichkhun a guy and she a girl."

"It's doesn’t matter anymore, if you can be with Suzy I can be with Nichkhun."

"Seohyun."

"I need to sleep, I'm tired."

"Fine, I'll sleep with you."

"What about your Suzy?"

"She can sleep alone."

 

Seohyun climb onto the bed and Hoya also climb on, he use his hand to make a pillow for Seohyun and his other arm around her. She didn’t seem to mind it either, they both fell asleep in each other arm.