A Shared Dream...A Shared Incident (Featuring Block B)

U-Kiss Oneshots

Flashback


"Hyejin-ah" The mentioned girl turned around and saw that the bus was here. She and her family brought their stuff inside and got ready for a long trip to the beach.

Everyone from her family were paired except for herself.

Her mom and her dad. Her saenggie with her caretaker and her brother with his Yeochin.

 Hyejin then decided to sit on the front window seat of the bus and stared outside the window.

After a while, she suddenly felt weight and presence beside her.

She eventually turned her attention to her side and a saw boy near her age smiling at her.

"Annyeong~ Shin Soohyun imnida~" The young boy introduced.

She simply nodded.

"Neh. Annyeonghasaeyo. Kim Hyejin imnida" She introduced.

"Neh. Hyejin-ssi, where are you off to?" He asked.

"Beach"

"Alone?" Hyejin shook her head.

She pointed to her family at the back as he nodded.


The duo talked and talked until Hyejin noticed it was getting quiet.

She looked around and saw that everyone else were sleeping except for herself, Soohyun and the driver.

She had a worried expression on her face as she saw that the driver was also getting sleepy.

'Oh Boy' She thought.

She decided to brush that feeling off and continued the conversation she had with Soohyun.

As the both of them continued to talk, Hyejin and Soohyun could smell a some sort of burning sensation in the air.

"Is that....fire?" Hyejin asked as Soohyun and her had worried and scared expressions plastered on their faces.

Hyejin and Soohyun finally had the courage to look out the window and were shocked when they saw that the bus was surrounded by fire.

Hyejin winced and flinched in pain as the fire came in contact with her sensitive skin.

"Let's get out of here" Soohyun said as he gently and carefully grabbed her arm and led her outside the bus.

As the duo got out of the bus, they were already covered with scratches and burns from the fire.

"Wait here" Hyejin grabbed Soohyun arm and shot him a worried yet scared look on her.

"What are you doing?" Hyejin asked..

"I'll go and get your family" He said.

"Wait no. What if you can't get out?" She asked.

Soohyun smiled and stood close to her as he took off his necklace that was on his neck and gave it to Hyejin.

"Here. Whether I can get out or not, I hope you'll remember me. And I promise I'll be back for you" He said

She nodded hesitantly as he ran back into the bus and tried to look for her family.

Her sight was getting blurry as tears started rolling down from her eyes to her cheek.

But after a while, The bus exploded into a huge fire.

"No!" She yelled.

She went down to her knees.

At the same time, a car was about to hit her.

She looked up and and only saw light and before she knew it, she was knocked unconscious.


End of Flashback


Hyejin's POV

I woke up at the sound of the alarm.

I once again had the dream but somehow I felt like as if it nothing but just a dream. It felt...real

I went to take a quick bath and changed into my uniform.

I put on the necklace that was hanging from my door and took a one last look on the mirror.

I looked at the necklace that I was wearing. I don't remember how I got it. I closed my eyes to remember.

"Ahh!" My head started to hurt again. This happens when I force myself to remember something.

I was already down on my knees as I was clutching unto my head.

"Jinnie!" Kwonnie Oppa helped me up and made me sit on my bed.

"Didn't I tell you not to force yourself nymore?" He scolded.

I looked down as he sighed.

"We'll be late. Come on" He grabbed my arm and led me to his motorbike as we drove off.

Yukwon's POV

After I parked my precious baby, I led my other precious baby which was my loving cousin Kim Hyejin to my group as fast as I could.

It was her first day here and there was no way was I gonna let her walk around alone.

"Yah! Kim Yukwon! You're late again!" Zico hyung yelled in english.

Jinnie grabbed her arm as I let go of her.

She stood in front of my grou and bowed a lot times.

I was shocked and speechless. She never does that.

"It was my fault. Please don't get mad at Yukwon Oppa" She said as her head was down.

"Who are you?" Taeil asked.

"Pardon?"

"It's clearly obvious she's one of those followers  or maybe a " P.O. said.

I mentally cursed that damned maknae.

There was no way she's one of them. Most of our followers in this school are s.

"Fan?" Jinnie asked in confusion.

"No? A stalker maybe? Or are you going to tell us that you wanna have a session with Yukwon?" Kyung said as he high-fived P.O.

I evetually grew irritated as I approached Kyung and P.O. and landed punches across their sorry little faces.

"Kim Yukwon!" Zico hyung yelled as Jaehyo and Minhyuk held me back.

"I dare you to say that again!!!!" I yelled.

Author's POV

"She's not a ? She looks like one though. Why, I'd do her anytime" Kyung said smirking.

Yukwon grew agitated as he saw his precious cousin helpess and crying from the insults being shot at her.

His eyes were burning with anger as he easily got out from Minhyuk and Jaehyo's grip and tackled Kyung to the ground and punched him over and over again.

"Stop it Kim Yukwon!" Taeil yelled as Minhyuk tried to calm the guy down.

"Try calling her a again! I swear I'll knock you unconscious and make sure you'll end up in the hospital for good" Yukwon threatened.

"Is that really important that you had to beat your helpless dongsaeng!?!?!?!" Zico yelled.

"She's my precious cousin! Why!??!?! I'm her only family left! And you expect me to just stand here and do nothing when Kyung and P.O. starts harassing her with their words and make her cry!? Huh?!" Yukwon yelled.

He ran to Hyejin and pulled her into a hug as he her hair.

"I'm sorry Jinnie. I shouldn't have brought you here" He whispered.

"Oppa....Are they telling the truth???"

"Shh...No they're not...Don't worry Jinnie. I'll never let anyone call you bad names ever again. Oppa promises that" He assured.


As soon as she calmed down, Kyung and P.O. approached her and apologized because they knew how much Yukwon cares for his loving family.

They decided to go and meet U-kiss at the rooftop after a while.

"Yo Block B!" AJ greeted.

"Who's she?" Eli asked.

"As usual...Eli'd be the first one to notice a girl" AJ said

"She my cousin" Yukwon said.

"Does she have a sister? Or a family?" Eli asked.

Yukwon sighed and shook his head.

"We're sorry" AJ said.

Hyejin nodded.

"How though?" Eli asked.

"They died in a burning bus incident" Yukwon explained.

"They...did?" Hyejin asked as Yukwon nodded.

"Isn't that how Soohyun hyung lost his memory?" AJ asked as Eli nodded.

"That's how she lost her memory as well" Yukwon said.

Other than Eli and AJ, the rest of U-kiss were scattered all over the roof doing their own business

 

After gathering the rest around, Yukwon looked at Soohyun.

"Hyung" Yukwon called.

"Yeah?"

"You know her?" He asked pointing to his cousin.

Soohyun tilted his head.

"Well?" Taeil asked.

Soohyun faced Block B and shook his head.

"How about you Hyejin? You know him?" Zico asked.

She shook her head.

"Besides, are we supposed to know each other?" She asked.

"Yeah..I mean what does losing our memory have anything to do with each other?" Soohyun asked.

"It's better if you guys find out yourselves"

Soohyun and Hyejin soon closed their eyes and forced themselves to remember.

 

After a while, when Block B and U-kiss were talking, Soohyun and Hyejin screamed in pain as the both were clutching their heads.

"What's wrong?" Kiseop asked but all he got in return were screams from the duo.

They both soon felt dizzy and out.

 

Soohyun and Hyejin slowly woke up and found themselves in a hospital bed.

As the duo tried to get up, they could feel another round of stinging pain on their heads.

Soohyun winced in pain as Hyejin groaned in pain which woke the both groups up from their slumber.

"Aish..." P.O. cursed but shot up as he saw Hyejin and Soohyun with painful expressions.

"You guys Ok?" Kevin asked.

Soohyun nodded as Hyejin shook her head.

"What's wrong?" Soohyun asked as he got up from his bed.

She shook her head.

"The sting won't stop" She closed her eyes and soon shot it open.

She looked around and widened her eyes as she pointed to Soohyun.

"You! I know you! Shin Soohyun!"

Soohyun nodded.

"How?" Dongho asked.

"I had a dream" Hyejin started.

"And everything just somehow came back to me" She finished.

"My family...."

Soohyun tilted his head

"....They died together" She said as she held her head down and started crying.

 

That time, the necklace was hanging from her neck.

Soohyun squinted his eyes and snapped it open.

"Oh!" Soohyun yelled pointing at the necklace.

Zico raised his eyebrows.

"That necklace..." Soohyun started.

He stared deeply into her eyes.

"You!" Soohyun yelled as he ran beside her and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I tried to save them. I really did. But the bus..." He said.

"As long as you're doing fine"

"How come she remebered first?" P.O. asked.

"Ohh...I dunno" Hyejin said.

Yukwon on the other hand knew she forced herself again.

"Didn't I tell you not to do it?" Yukwon said

"Mianhae"

Eli shook his head.

"I promised you I'd be back didn't I?" Soohyun asked.

She nodded.

"Well...I'm back"

"I can't believe you guys shared the same incident and same dream" AJ stated.

They both smiled at each other.

Soohyun smiled and leaned into her ear.

"What I can't believe is how fate and destiny brought us back together"