end

Fever Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their daily dance practice for After Like has finally come to an end as the sky darkens and the moon shines. Receiving some harsh remarks on her condition from their dance teacher today, Yujin is currently in a bad, bad mood. No need to be said verbally, the frown on her eyebrows and the stressed stare of the leader have been enough for the members including Gaeul, the eldest, to retreat to a safe distance. Maybe Wonyoung is an exception but looking at how frustrated the leader is, the members themselves aren’t sure if Wonyoung should go and be by her side since the leader tends to keep it to herself first before venting it to her best friend if it becomes unbearable. 

Wonyoung noticed Yujin’s sour mood too but just like the others think, she will give her friend some time to cool down first. She thought that she might be able to talk to her in the car but they ride in different cars so maybe Wonyoung will wait until they arrived home later.

---

“Unnie.”

Only a small voice slips out from Wonyoung’s mouth as the said unnie still wears a big frown on her face.
The latter then moved her gaze from the boring tiles to her closest friend, raising an eyebrow along.

“Come here.”

Albeit the frown, Yujin still steps closer to her and eventually sits at the edge of her bed after Wonyoung invites her to do so.

Only the fact that she is sitting a bit too far from where she used to.

So, not trying to piss the older one off even more, Wonyoung is the one who pushes herself closer to reach for Yujin across the bed. 

It’s not unusual or out of the norm for the duo to just sit together in silence, enjoying other’s mere presence but now, the suffocating silence that is only disturbed by their steady breathing and the rustle of Wonyoung’s comforter is eating the said girl out. It’s quite unusual for Yujin to be in a false mood, especially since she’s naturally an obedient and good-natured person despite her energetic and bright personality. So, Wonyoung is a bit unsure of what to do but again, they have known each other for the longest she can ever imagine for her to face this same frown a few times before.

“Wanna cuddle?”

Wonyoung is a bit hesitant but the moment she sees the slight smile forming on her unnie’s face, she knew that she’s at the right pace right now. She pushes herself back and leans on the headboard as she waits for Yujin to sit beside her. 

“Hmm..”

She can’t hold herself back from just sighing as Yujin wraps her arms around her waist. She has always loved the warmth Yujin radiates whenever they stay close to each other. But, for some reason, Yujin is feeling a little bit warmer than she usually does but the thought evades her mind when Yujin snuggles into her neck which makes her feel Yujin’s big smile on it. 

Wonyoung did nothing but just mindlessly runs her fingers through Yujin’s dark brown hair. Although she likes this hair color, Wonyoung hopes that Yujin will dye her hair black again soon since black-haired Yujin reminds her of her cute 14 years old unnie—although she can’t deny that black hair also makes Yujin looks like a real grown-up with how mature she looks.

“Wonyoung-ah.”

Humming in response, Wonyoung looks down as Yujin looks up and Wonyoung swears she’s about to give their choreographer a long nagging by how Yujin’s usually bright and shiny eyes are now filled with sadness and discouragement. She hugs the latter tighter as she draws uneven circles on the back of Yujin’s.

“I don’t know why, but I was a bit emotional about ssaem’s comments today.” The shaking hands holding her waist make Wonyoung even work up but she tries to hide it, not wanting Yujin to notice her 101 plan of how to prank their choreographer so that she won’t mess with Yujin ever again. 

“Did I really lack control today, Won?”

Wonyoung can’t lie but Yujin does seem like she can’t completely focus during the practice earlier, especially when she slipped and fell on her that one time. 

“Honestly, a bit, unnie.”

“Really…”

“Yes, but I don’t think how the teacher said it to you earlier is appropriate. She could’ve worded them better, seriously!”

“I know, right?!”

Wonyoung bursts out of laughter with how cute her unnie looks right now.

“HAHAHAHA U-Unnie, why are you so cute? HAHAHAHAHA”

Yujin immediately joins her, laughing at herself.

After settling down, Wonyoung excuses herself to get some milk from the kitchen. On her way back, she stumbles upon Gaeul who is back from outside.

“Where are you from, unnie?”

“Oh, I went to the cafe nearby to get Yujin her iced vanilla latte. Can you pass it to her then, Wonyoung-ah?”

“Of course!”

Wonyoung’s heart warms at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter