Ch1

Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so happy we met. You're the best miracle that ever happen in my life, Yujin-ah." 
 

"Me too, ...unnie." I replied as I watch her blurry face fading away from my sight. 

May 2021 


!Kring Kring! 

The alarm roared as the owner is still in her slumber not minding the loud scream from it.

Yujin lazily reached her phone and turned the alarm off. She gets up slowly as she tries to remember her dream yesterday. It was blurry and she doesn't know who was talking to her.

 It couldn't be Nari is it? If it was her, for sure I will recognise her voice and I even call the other person unnie if I'm not mistaken plus Nari is the same age as me. 

Yujin shrugged off her thoughts and quickly wake up to get ready for her morning shift. 

She reached her workplace on usual time and starts doing her job like cleaning and organized the place. Yujin works part time at a supermarket while she's having her classes online. 

After she's done with her job, she was sitting at the corner and went on her phone. She will text Nari every morning and wish her good morning despite their time difference. 

A/N: they are in long distance relationship :0

They have been together for almost a year. This upcoming December would be their first anniversary. They met online at a chatting app where Yujin was just roaming around because her friends ask her to. She never thought her thoughtless flirting would make her and Nari end up together. It was fun at first because it was the first time someone loved Yujin for who she is and she felt amazing about it. 

That is until few months together, the sparks are still there time to time. But Nari started being busy after she joined university and they spend less time together. Nari would sometimes spam Yujin that she misses her once in a while and Yujin feel content when it happen. Although Yujin wanted more attention, but she doesn't want to disturb Nari with her studies as she can see how stress Nari is about it. 

But Nari always comforts Yujin and said "It's okay to spam me when you misses me or when you have anything to tell me. I love you and nothing else can change my mind unless its you." 

Yujin will smile at the things Nari said to her and feel happy internally. 
 

Yujin sighs as she sees the last time they talked were few weeks ago. It's okay she's busy now. She'll come around Yujin, stay strong. She whispered to herself. 

Yujin's pov

I was just scrolling the chats as I reminisce the time where i was first added in the group by my friend. There were some people that I've never met before. These must be Arin's friends. 

Being the cheerful puppy she is, Yujin tries to blend in the group by sending greetings and her self introduction. 

The last person to introduce was called Minju. 

I don't know why but somehow I got the feeling that I will like to . I replied to her in teasingly manner hoping she'll not get offended. In my suprise, she actually reply to me. 

Soon, we started talking and interacting more in the group chat not minding anyone else. We didn't talk in private tho for obvious reason. We're both busy and rarely be there to talk often. But when we did, I do felt happy interacting with her. 

I also found out she are close friends with my other close friend. My friend told me about her being straight and has always dated guys. I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter