WIITYTIF | I

What if I told you that I've Fallen?

Mr. Yeo sent a message in our group chat named Adara.

 

Mr. Yeo: Adara, after you girls are done practicing at 7 pm I’m going to introduce you to an added member of your group. She will be a great asset when you start promoting in China.

Shiro: Does that mean we are finally debuting, Mr. Yeo after 4 years of waiting?

Mr. Yeo: Hopefully, yes.

Chaehyun: Finally!

Dayeon: Thank you, Mr. Yeo!

Me: *insert heart emoji*

 

Chaeyeon, Dayeon, Shiro and especially I are happy to receive this news as we are the first 4 girls who are formed to be Adara until Hiyyih, Hikaru, Youngeun, and Ye Seo are added as the years go by. The 4 of us felt demotivated but the thing is this is our dream, we want to shine as one of the brightest stars on the stage just like Adara that’s why we keep hoping and dreaming that one day we can set on a stage where our fans will cheer on us on something that we love doing.

We are practicing See the Light as our debut song.

 

“We are Adara, This is Adara, We are Adara.”

 

As our song ended. I told everyone to form a straight line to greet Mr. Yeo and a tall girl wearing a bucket hat and white facemask so we can’t see her face clearly, but one thing is for sure her aura is different.

 

“Hey girls, as I told you guys earlier I’m going to introduce you to a new member of Adara, Shen Xiaoting.”

 

The girl removed her masked and we saw a goddess. I can hear our other members gasping and especially the younger ones chitchatting about how pretty she is. I am amazed myself too. This is it. She is the missing piece, our face of the group.

 

“Wo jiao, Shen Xiaoting! I hope you can take care of me and let’s do our best to debut!” She said while flashing her timid smile.

 

Everyone gathered around her and congratulated her for being part of the group. I wait for everyone to finish before I finally approach her.

 

“Uhm… annyeong? I’m Yujin the eldest and the leader of our group.” I said while extending my hands to her to shake. She immediately holds it and smiles.

 

“Shen Xiaoting…”

 

“Yes, I remember earlier,” I said while flashing her a shy smile. I can’t help but act like this towards her not only because she is new, but her stunning visual… especially her eyes are like holding you to be captivated and at the same time intimidated by her presence.

 

“I thought earlier, you don’t want me in the group because you did not approach me…”

 

I was shocked by her statement I instantly panic and explain my side.

 

“No, no, no, you got it wrong I was just waiting for everyone to finish approaching you so I can yeah. I like you being here as an added member of the group. You are wow… Xiao. Only a fool will not acknowledge you.”

 

I can see her blush and chuckle. “I was just teasing you, Leader-nim. You are cute.”

 

“I-“ I chuckle too and gave her the sweetest smile I can create.

 

“Let’s dance?”

 

And that is the first day I met her, and it never cross my mind that I will fall for her.

 

Yes, fall for her to the point I want to claim her as mine. Only mine but I can’t because I know what she is… I was like that too… but she made me bend.

 

I can’t help but chuckle at how stupid I think and looked right now.

 

But how can I not fall for her?

 

We both love dancing to the point we can’t walk the next day because of our sore muscles.

 

We lay down on the floor with our eyes locked laughing at how foolish and competitive we are.

 

When we are talking about how our day went about the video call greet with the fans, I can’t help but stop saying anything and listen to how happy and appreciative you are towards them. I am too but you are so mesmerizing, Xiao.

 

We cuddle and sleep together.

 

I was content with what we had. I am content with what I have with you until the male idols start to approach you. I was still confident that it is still you and me because you are ignoring them not until Hiyyih set you two up with her older brother Kai.

 

I was still confident at first because she didn’t show any interest in him, but Kai is so persistent in pursuing her that she is showing interest in him.

 

If I did the same, would you show an interest in me too?

 

What if I told you that I’ve fallen?

 

Would you consider me?

 

I have these unanswered questions in my mind, but I can’t seem to let them out because I don’t ever want you to turn into a stranger to me. I don’t want you to look at me with disgust.

 

I… didn’t mean to fall for you, Xiao.