01.

Come Inside Of My Heart

Bae Joohyun.

what a beautiful name Wendy thought. 

I wonder what kind of person she is. 
 

Wendy nervously looking around, taking glances of some people around her in the restaurant. She immediately put her attention at the entrance everytime there's a sound of bell ringing, telling there's someone entering the restaurant. But everytime she looks at the entrance, she felt down, knowing that someone that just entered is not the one she is waiting for. 
 

Well, she's been waiting for her guest, Bae Joohyun, the famous singer, for an appointment that her sister, Yerim made for her. Of course she felt nervous, Bae Joohyun was a ing idol! A top one, in South Korea. 
 

Why Yerim made this meeting? Because Yerim is currently working with Bae Joohyun as her stylist and she's actually really close with Bae Joohyun that Joohyun even treat Yerim as her younger sister. And out of nowhere, Joohyun told Yerim that she want to make a challenge vlog where she would find any aspiring music producer and make music with them. Yerim knew that this is the best chance for her helpless unnie for making a breakthrough in her career, especially when it's hard for an indie music producer to get exposure. So she told Joohyun that her sister is actually a music producer and maybe she want to work with her. Joohyun gladly accept the idea and request Yerim to help her to set a meeting with Wendy.

 

"Unnie, stop looking at the door. Joohyun unnie said that she will be late since her manager just arrived at her apartment. And for ing god sake, it's only been 5 minutes late than the appointment time" Yerim finally said to help her Wendy unnie more relaxed.  
 

"Yeah but i just feel really nervous. You know it's only my second time meeting an idol. So i can't really help but expecting her to come"  Wendy replied.

 

Well, if the talk will go smoothly, this might be Wendy's second time working with an idol. The first idol that she work with is Park Chaeyoung or more well known with the stage name Rose. But with Rose, she's actually her high school friend, hence why making the collaboration happen is not really hard. Her collaboration with Rose is actually quite success, knowing that the song she made is actually at top 10 in music chart. But people never really put interest into who's making the music and moreover Rose's song is usually made by the famous music producer called Teddy. So the fans never looking into the details anymore. The only one benefit that she gain from the collab was Teddy actually complimenting her song and even tell Wendy that he would like to work together in the future. But there's no further contact after that talk, so Wendy thought maybe it's not going to happen soon.
 

That's why when Yerim told her about Joohyun's vlog plan, she gladly accept it because the exposure from Joohyun's youtube channel maybe would help her more. 
 

"ah Unnie, you're here!" Yerim suddenly stand up and hug Joohyun, making Wendy who's lost in her thought, startled. 
 

"Ah, h-hi.., I'm Wendy" Wendy reach out her hand, expecting a handshake

 

"Oh hi, you must be Yerim's sister right?" Irene replied, accepting the handshake
 

"nice to meet you, I'm Irene" she smiled softly, 

 

and Wendy was too stunned to speak.