ONE

KEEPER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bae Irene! Wake up already!” A loud voice coming outside, knocking violently at her door.

 

Irene stood up and opened the door. “What do you want, Bae Yerim?”

 

“Don't 'what do you want' me, Unnie! Hurry up and fix yourself before we get late from our classes. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs.”

 

“Can you stop shouting?” Irene asked.

 

Ignoring her sister, Irene walked to the bathroom, and took a bath. After taking bath, she walked to her closet and dressed up with plain turtleneck, black ripped jeans and black rubber shoes. After fixing herself, she walked downstairs and went to the living room, where her friends are.

 

“What took you so long, Grandma?” Yeri asked.

 

“Open your goddamn mouth again, Bae Yerim and I’ll shove that vase straight to your mouth, just to shut you up.” Irene said, glaring to her sister and pointed the vase displayed on their round table. Yeri zip and hide behind Seulgi, who is also afraid of the older.

 

Joy, who isn’t affected of the older behaviour walked toward her and put her arm to the older’s shoulder. “Relax, Irene-unnie. Just ignore that daughter of Satan and let’s go.”

 

“As if you aren’t one of us.” Yeri said mockery.

 

Joy glared at the maknae and said. “It’s good for you, that I’m in good mood right now.”

 

“Something good happens to you?” Irene asked, curiously. “And, cling to your girl, not to me.” She added, removing Joy’s hand on her shoulder and push her to her girlfriend, Seulgi.

 

Joy smiled slightly. “Well, I heard that the officers are coming back today.”

 

“Officers? What do you mean?” Seulgi asked, curiously.

 

Joy hummed and said. “I don’t really know them personally. But, from what I heard to some students yesterday, the three officers are coming back today, and they say that they’re handsome and hot.”

 

“Since when are you interested in male species, Joy-unnie?” Yeri stepped beside Seulgi and asked, looking at Joy, disgusted. “Do you know what building they’re in?” she added.

 

“If I remember correctly, Law, Med, and Business and also they’re the President of one of the famous club in the University, that you’re currently a member Yeri.” Joy replied.

 

“Do you know their names?” Seulgi asked.

 

Joy shook her head. “I didn’t. Because you called me that time, that’s why I didn’t heard it all.”

 

“That’s a sham… Irene-unnie, where are you going?” Seulgi asked, looking to Irene, who is already walking to the door.

 

“To University, of course.” Irene replied lamely, walking outside.

 

The three looked at each other and run outside to follow the older, who’s keep ignoring them. Irene entered her car with Yeri, Joy and Seulgi also entered their car. They started their engine and drove their way to the University.

 

SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY

 

As soon as they arrive. Irene immediately parked her car on the school’s parking lot, waiting for the other two. As Seulgi parked, the four gets out from their cars and walked inside the University. When they entered, the students are looking at them like some sorts of rare item, the other started murmuring and talking to their friends. They just ignore them as always and continue walking. Irene’s phone suddenly rings; she took it to check who message her. Irene sighed and replied to the message before putting it back to her pocket.

 

Joy, who is eyeing Irene since earlier curiously asked. “What did he said to you?” Irene looked at her confused. “It’s Bugom-ssi, right?” Irene nodded as response. “So, what did he message to you that make you like this?”

 

“It’s nothing.” Irene replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter