I want to let you know I missed you

I want to let you know I missed you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I miss you." he said with a sleepy voice.

I smiled. I was in my bed, it was late. We weren't able to see each other for months now because of the lockdown.

My best friend was always with me usually. We did everything together. Groceries, shopping, watching movie, gossiping, drink alcohol or dancing. But now our lives were quite boring. Because of the coronavirus we couldn't see each other at all. Minhyuk was always at work, or at his dorm and couldn't see anyone.

It was the reason why we were on the phone before sleeping. Because we missed each other, but also because it's the only moment he's free.

"Me too." I added, before I sighed.

I looked at the hour, it was already 11 p.m. I knew I had to work the day after, and I should go to sleep in an hour or so.

"Wanna watch a tv show together?" I asked.
"Sure. What do you wanna watch?"
"Anything. I just don't want to hang up." I admitted.

I heard him giggling. I choose a show on Netflix and press on the option to watch something simultaneously. I pressed play.

"Did it work?"
"Yes. It started."

We watched the drama quietly. From time to time, we commented or laughed at what was happening in the show. It was nice knowing he was with me.

"I think the lead couple are cute." He mumbled when it ended.
"Yeah. They are. They are not like the other tv show we watched. Remember? The one with lead couple as super best friends? It was weird. Their relationship was like brother and sister. I can't see the charm."
"Hm..." He answered mutely.
"I mean, it's like us. You're like my brother Hyukkie. Imagine if that scenario was us. Isn't it weird?" I giggled.

Minhyuk stayed silent, then chuckled weirdly.

"Sure. I guess it would be weird."

I smiled.

"I can't wait to be able to do something with you. Tell me again, when is your next free day?"
"Thursday in two weeks."
"And can we do something?"
"I'm not the one putting laws. I don't know yet."
"I know. I'm just... I don't know. Tired, I guess? I want to see you and your silliness."
"Me too. I wanna see you"

He sighed.

"I need to hang up. Sanha will come to sleep soon."
"Okay. Sleep tight. Talk to you tomorrow."
"Sleep well, y/n".
"Y/n? Since when you stopped calling me noona?"

I heard him giggle when he hangs up.
I frowned. That brat.

 

 

 

 

I woke up next day around 6 a.m. as usual. Went to work, went back home, and open my computer.

I knew my friend was too busy today to speak with me. I'm used to this. We might talk to each other every 4-5 days if we are lucky.

I'm friend with the rest of Astro too, as they see me most of the time. But I'm not as close with them than Minhyuk. So, I was a bit surprised when I received a message from Sanha.

"Hi noona. I'm sorry I did something really stupid. Please don't be mad at me?"

I stayed still. What? What could possibly be that stupid?

"What did you do?"

It took at least five minutes before I got a reply.

"You know how people bother me and ask for my number right? I was tired of this. So, I told them I had a girlfriend. You."

My eyes became bigger. My thumb quickly pressed on the call button.

"H-hi noona." His voice was small and I'm pretty sure he was ashamed.
"You told people we were in a relationship? Who exactly?" I tried to stay calm.
"Just friends, you know. The guys (Astro), my family, my friends... uhm. yeah."

I stayed silent a moment, then laughed loudly. So, Sanha told everybody that mattered to him that I was his girlfriend?

"And they believed you?"
"Well... Some did. Minhyuk-hyung didn't seem to."
"Well of course. He knows we barely talk to you and I."
"But hum... I'm really sorry to ask this but, could you help me for a bit? My friends and my mom would be mad if they realize I lied to them."
"How exactly should I help you?"
"Be my fake girlfriend for few weeks?"

I sighed. Oh, so troublesome. At the same time, why not. It's not like I had a love story or a romance. I'm single since forever.

"What do I get in return?"

Sanha shouted happily.

"Anything! Just name it and I'll do it."
"Can I ask for something in the future?"
"Hm... That's a dangerous gamble. But I'm in a corner, so I can't say no. Thank you noona."
"Sure, no problem kiddy."
"How should you call me? Teddy bear is cute. Maybe my little bird? I like "bae" too."

I giggled.

"Don't go too far. I'm not the kind of person to give pet names."
".. But it's cute and I like it."
"And it's fake, remember?"
"Can I give you a pet name?"
"No - I'm noona for you. That's all."
"Y/nnie. That's cute, no?"

I sighed.

"No, it's not, and it's out of character. Don't call me that."
"Yes Y/nnie noona. I won't." I heard him giggling.

I heard a sound in the phone, almost as if someone felt behind Sanha.

"You okay hyung?" asked Sanha to the other person.
"Y-yeah. I wasn't looking where I was going." mumbled a voice.

Sanha giggled.

"I think Minhyuk hyung is tired. He almost felt on his face for no reason."

My eyes became bigger.

"But he's fine, right?"
"Of course he is. He didn't even feel."

More voice behind Sanha. I could hear the word girlfriend being said.

"So, hm. I'll need to go, Y/nnie noona. Thanks again. I appreciate it. I hope you sleep well, and I can't wait to see you."

I sighed. Oh, that will be difficult with that child.

"Say you love me, stupid."
"Uh, what?"
"Say "I love you too" if you want the other to believe you."
"Oh hm... I-I love you too."

I heard shout and applause.

"I knew they would like it. Good night, Sanha."

I hung up, feeling unsure about what just happened.

About half an hour later, I received a message from him again.

"Can you make sure Minhyuk hyung believe me, otherwise nobody thinks it's true. Please noona?"

I sighed while closing my phone. How troublesome.

Later that night, I wrote to my friend, even if I knew he was busy.

"Good evening Hyukkie."

it took a while to get a reply, but again, I wasn't surprised.

"Good evening to you. So, you and Sanha, uh?"

I closed my eyes. How stupid I was to say yes to him. I forgot I would somehow need to lie to my best friend.

"Yeah. It happened recently. We talked a lot and well, you know. I guess I felt for him."

He answered almost immediately.

"I didn't think he was the kind of guy you would be interested. I thought you dislike the idea of having a friend as a boyfriend."

He knows me too well. I'm doomed.

"Who doesn't change their mind, right? I'm sorry, I should have told you."

He stayed quiet for a while. So much, I thought about getting to bed. I finally received an answer when I was under the sheets.

"You don't need to tell me about your love life. I get it."

It was a bit cold. I frowned. Minhyuk wasn't like that usually. It bothered me. How could I make him believe, and not lying too much?

"Honestly, it happened recently. I was ashamed to let you know. I'm truly sorry you learned it from him and not from me."

No answer from my friend.

"Please don't be mad at me?"

I felt my tummy feeling weird and my heart squeezing. I dislike having an argument with my best friend.

Few minutes later, he answered me.

"I'm not mad. Just surprised. Let's talk for real tomorrow, okay? I'm at the studio right now with Jinwoo hyung."

Right. He was busy after all. I knew this. Why did I react like this?


 


 

Next day around 6 p.m., I received a phone call. I thought it would be Hyukkie, but it was Sanha.

"Hey Y/nnie noona!" he said with joy in his voice. I sighed.

"Why are you so troublesome Sanha? I told you to not call me that."

I heard him giggling.

"Sure. I'll try to remember."

"Did you want to tell me something?"

"Hmmm... I wanted to tell you how much I love you."

I put a hand on my face, bothered.

"You call me only for that? Is it because someone is near of you?"
"Yep, noona."
"Ahh, I guessed it right. And you wanted to prove that you have a girlfriend?"
"I wanted to let you know I missed you."
"But last time we saw each other, it was almost five months ago."

He sighed, speaking quietly.

"Noona, please, you are not helping me."
"Sorry sorry." I giggled. "So, who's bothering you?"
"I'm in the living room with Dongmin hyung and Minhyuk hyung. We were talking about you so I thought I would call you."

I giggled at the names, but also felt the weird sensation in my tummy again.

"Can you say hi to them from me?"
"Sure." I head him talking to the boys and telling them hi from me. I heard "Hiiiiiii" behind.
"Oh Hm. Noona?" asked Sanha.
"Yes?"
"Minhyuk hyung and... And me too of course, we were wondering if you could come to our dorm this week-end."

I stayed still and silent for a moment. What? But they are in lockdown. And Minhyuk is too busy to do something with me for two weeks. He told me about the day before yesterday.

"Aren't you busy?"
"Yeah."
"So I shouldn't come. You need to work and sleep."
"I know it's just... We-I miss you a lot."

I frowned.

"Do you really want me to come over?"
"Yes, we would like it."
"Is Minhyuk asking for a visual proof?"
"Yes, noona."

I sighed.

"You know we might need to hold hands and kiss, right?"

I heard him gasp.

"Sanha, you got it. If I come at your dorm and we act like friends, Minhyuk will never believe you. You will need to kiss me. Are you okay with that?"
"I... Yeah. I can do that."
"You sure?"
"Y-yeah."

I closed my eyes a moment. Was I ready to do that? Sanha was attractive, but he was also the best friend of my best boy friend. It's a bit weird. I should have thought about this before I agreed to him.

"So, then it's a date?" he asked.
"I guess it is."
"I can't wait to see you noona. On Saturday, just come somewhere in the evening. We might be busy a bit, but we will find time to hang out with you."
"Sure. Okay, bye bye Sanha."
"Bye bye noona, love you."
"Hm-hm."

I hung up, looking at my phone without an emotion for a moment. I really think I messed up. I shouldn't have said yes to this. Not this easily.

Just before I went to sleep, around 11 p.m., I received a call from Minhyuk.

"Hi y/n!!" He said with a lot of energy. I grunt instantly.
"Don't do that. Aren't I your noona?"
"Yeah, I guess you are. But I like to bother you too. You know, since I'm almost your brother."

It hurt a bit. Ouch.

"I thought you were too busy to see me before next Thursday?"
"Oh, yeah. I might be there Saturday. I might be late too. You might need to tolerate the kid a bit before seeing me."

I closed my eyes.

"You don't I don't need to tolerate him. He's my boyfriend Hyukkie."
"Sure."

I frowned. I became angry a bit.


"Did you call me just to nag me? Becaus-"
"No. No, I did not. Sorry."

I sighed.

"How was your day?"

We spoke for a bit, about nothing and everything. It was nice, but it felt like Minhyuk wasn't totally honest with me about everything and I dislike it. I didn't say anything as I was the one lying about my relationship.

"I guess I'll need to hang up. I don't want to make your boyfriend jealous."

I sighed.

"I'm kidding. I just need to sleep soon as we will work early tomorrow."

"Will you stop joking about it one day?"

"I guess I will eventually. Hey, I'm still in shock. My little Ddana with you. It's a big news to take in, you know?"

"Why? Why does it even matter?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Well, for once, I never met one of your boyfriends."

"That's not true!"

"That guy doesn't count. You never kissed him."

"How can you know?"

"I have my sources. Anyway. For me Ddana is still a kid. I don't see him as a guy - a potential rival or something like that."

I chuckled.

"A potential rival? What the hell. I'm not asking you to fight with your friend. Just accept that I like him."

"I would prefer not to, to be honest."

"Hyuk, you can't decide for me. Sanha was there for me. That's all."

"But wasn't I here for you too? But him?"

I could hear him biting his lips or tongue after talking. He kept silent for a moment. My heart raced a little.

"I... uh... I'll go to sleep. It was nice talking to you Hyukkie. See you the day after tomorrow."

I hung up quickly and looked at my phone. My background wasn't helping me at all. It was a picture of my and Hyukkie, hugging while looking at the camera. His smile was huge, our cheeks were touching.

Was he here for me? Yes. Yes, he was. Since the first day I met him. That's also the reason why I say he's like my brother. Because it's easier to say that than admit my feelings.

 

 

 


 

Saturday evening. I'm walking the stairs to Sanha's appartement (the same as the other boys.) Every step is difficult. Every steps remind me of what I need to do in few minutes.

Act like I was in love with Sanha. Like my heart fluttered when I see him. Smile when he talks. Hold his hands and ask for hugs. I sighed. Will it be, okay?

I knocked at the door and waited. I looked at myself - I put a small black dress and nice shoes. I think I look cute. I hope he thinks too. I'm not sure I'm talking about Sanha.

The door opened, behind Sanha smiled at me.

"Y/nnie noona, you are finally here!" He looked excited. Wayyyyy to much excited.

He took my hand and rushed me inside, I almost felt down under the movement.

He tried to drag me inside, but I stopped him. I pointed at my shoes. He scratched his head, probably shy and ashamed. I took them off and put them next to the door. I noticed there was only two other pairs. So, they weren't all here. Who was at home with Sanha?

I looked back at my boyfriend. He was looking at the floor with pink cheeks. Oh my god what will I do with that kid.

"What are you guys doing? Are you already kissing?" A voice came from the other room.

Sanha's eyes became bigger, and his cheeks became worst. Moonbin appeared from the living room while smiling. I quickly walked and took Sanha's hands as he wasn't able to do anything.

"Hi Binnie!"

Moonbin hug me quickly then walked back while looking at us.

"I still can't believe you guys are together. If anything, I would have guessed you would be Hyukkie's boyfriend. How things changed." Bin mumbled.

"Hyung, can you please not say that when I'm around?" asked Sanha with a frown on his face.
"Why does it matters? It's your girlfriend after all." he answered within thinking.

I squeezed Sanha's hand to get his attention. I smiled at him gently, and he did the same few seconds after.

"Yeah. As long as she's in my heart and I'm in her's, then I shouldn't worry. Right noona?"

I nodded. Bin did a sound, as if he found us cute.

We hang up for a while in the living room. Myungjun appeared after a while, then Jinwoo. Luckily, nobody expected a kiss, so holding his hand was enough. And it was a good thing because Sanha was clumsy and shy. So damn shy.

It was 10:45 pm when Minhyuk finally appeared at the same time than Dongmin.

Minhyuk seemed in a bad mood. One of the worst I saw in years. He sat on the sofa next to us, said hi and kept silent. Dongmin talked for him.

"We were practicing at the studio. The manager came to let us know our choreography needed to be start again. Something about few moves seemed like something a group did few years ago. I don't remember really."

I sighed. I knew Hyukkie. How hard he worked. He never copied anybody or anything. He must be frustrated of the implications.

"We know you create everything hyung." Said Sanha.
"We will work it out tomorrow. Don't worry too much about it tonight." Added Jinwoo.
"How can I not worry about it? It took my hours and days to create that choreography. I'm so damn mad." Minhyuk mumbled.
"Maybe think about the fact we have company tonight? You wouldn't want to be grumpy when there's someone right?" asked Moonbin while looking at me and Minhyuk.

Minhyuk looked at me. His emotions changed quickly. He seemed happy, then he frowned, looked at Sanha and me again. He noticed Sanha and I were holding hands and his cheeks became red. He looked away.

"Sure. I'll try to be more cheerful to Sanha's girlfriend." he said.

My eyes became bigger, I frowned.

"What?" I said, a bit mad. "Minhyuk, why are you acting like this."

He sighed, hide his face for a moment. Sanha squeezed my hand. I looked at him. His eyes were apologizing for his friend.

"I'm sorry. I'm just angry. I knew it was a bad idea to have you here tonight." finally said Minhyuk with a frown.

Minhyuk didn't want to see me tonight? But Sanha told me different this week. He specifically told me Minhyuk and him wanted to see me.

I looked at Sanha, who was looking away. I squeezed his hand, but he didn't react. That brat. Did he ask me to come even if he knew I would be in the way?

"I can go home I didn't know it was a bad timing." I moved suddenly, trying to get up and leave. Sanha kept me with his hand and finally looked at me.

"Please stay with me. We can go in my bedroom if it's better."

He realized what he said few seconds after, then all the other boys (but not Minhyuk) gasped. His face turned red, and he finally let go of my hand.

"I mean. Just to talk and stuff. N-nothing else. Guys, don't imagine things." he added quickly.

I walked few more steps. Doing so, I was right next to Minhyuk.

"No - I... I'll go. I'll come back another time, when you guys will be less busy. Maybe next Thursday?" I said, remembering my past discussion with Minhyuk.

"Noona, we will be recording next Thursday." said Sanha with a pout.
"You will? But Minhyuk told me-" I said before getting cut by my friend.
"Only I have the day off next Thursday."

Minhyuk looked at Sanha for a while without saying a word, then at me. He finally smiled.

"Sure. You can come back next Thursday. But please stay tonight. You are already here. I'm sorry if I'm moody."

I looked at the others, they all seemed a bit sad I was going away. Maybe I could stay? Just a bit. I walked back next to Sanha and sat next to him. I bite my lips, a bit awkward.

 

We talked and played videogames all evening. Sanha wasn't touching me much, but I didn't care. The less, the better for me.

At some point, I was sitting between Sanha and Minhyuk. Moonbin was behind us on the couch. Sanha was playing a game, while Hyukkie was talking to me, all smiles. He was close, awfully close. But I couldn't stop myself. I liked his presence. I loved being almost glue to him. He was telling me stupid stuff and making me giggled. I totally forgot I was here for Sanha.

All I cared about was Minhyuk and my stupid heart. My stupid heart was racing hard. It's been too long since I saw him. Too long since I had to control those feelings.

So long since I could look at his beautiful eyes full of stars. I was glad he asked me to stay, because he was way happier now and his happiness was contagious.

"I need to tell you." said a voice behind me. I looked behind and saw Moonbin with a strange look. I looked back at Minhyuk, but he was looking at the tv with pink cheeks. I felt weird. Did I do something I shouldn't have?

I stand up, Sanha looked at me instantly. I smiled at him, pointing at Moonbin.

"He wants to tell me about something. I'll be right back cutie." I said without thinking. I turned around, walking in the next room, while I could hear the boys in the other room shouting because I used a pet name.

"So, what is it?" I asked, curious.

Moonbin looked around, then scratched his neck.

"I think there's no easy way to tell you this. Hyukkie and Sanha are my two best friends."

I nodded.

"I can see how you look at Minhyuk. And worse - how he looks at you. If you really like Ddana, please be careful. Please don't hurt either of them."

I blinked, surprised by the discussion.

"What?"
"Oh come on Noona. It's obvious you have a crush on Minhyuk."

My eyes became bigger and my heart start to race. Oh . No. This cannot get out. For the simple reason that I don't want Minhyuk to know. I don't deserve him. Worse - I don't want to lose him because of unshared feelings.

"I do not." I tried to say with assurance.
"Okay, sure. Then try to look at Sanha with the same look you were giving Minhyuk earlier. I'll believe you guys are a couple only then."

I frowned.

"What the hell Binnie. Who are you to judge my relationship?"
"I'm sorry if I'm trespassing, really. But just think of what you are doing. Sanha loves you. I can see it. It's obvious. Please don't hurt him."

And he left for the living room. I stayed still, shocked.

 

After a moment, since I didn't come back, my fake boyfriend appeared.

"Hey, what's wrong? What did Bin-hyung wanted?" he asked with a small voice. I looked at him while smiling awkwardly.
"I think Bin don't believe us. This couple."

Sanha sighed.

"So... what do we do? I can't tell them it was a lie. They'll be mad."

I frowned. I knew this had to happened. I knew this would be awkward as hell.

"I think we need to move on plan B." I said.
"Plan B?"
"Kiss me."

I heard someone walking in our direction. Sanha was looking at me with red cheeks and big eyes. He wouldn't be able to do it. That stupid kid.

"R-right now?" he said with a small voice.

The person was about to enter the room. I had no choice but to act.

I closed the distance between us and kissed Sanha gently. He didn't move at first, but I helped him. He didn't move his lips at first. I put his arms around his back and put mine around his neck. His lips finally moved after few seconds. We kissed for a while. Sanha seemed to be better every second or so. As soon as he gains assurance, he fully participated. It was enjoyable, to be honest. His plump lips were fun to play around.

I heard a gasp.

I knew someone was there. I did it for the show. I walked back, letting Sanha's lips red and puffy. He looked dazed and lost. The other person walked away - I haven't got a chance to see him. I guess it doesn't matter. At least someone saw us and will tell the other.

I smiled at Sanha, who was still not moving.

"You okay, cutie?" I asked, putting my hand on his cheek. He looked at the floor, chuckled, then looked at me.
"Y-Yeah. I’m... I'm more than okay." His smile was huge.
"Good. Now, ready to do the same in front of the others?" I asked while raising an eyebrow. His eyes became bigger again.
"You wanna do it again?" he asked. I nodded.

Two seconds later he was in front me of, putting his hands on my hips.

"In front of your teammate, silly. We don't need to do it when we are alone."

He bites his lips, looking ashamed but excited.

"Okay. Let's go then." He grabbed my hand and walked back to the living room, where everybody was playing the same video game. I tried to see who the person was who saw us earlier, but I couldn't find out. Maybe Bin was acting different? Maybe it was because of our discussion too. Whatever. I'll show them all in a few.

I sat on the couch and brought Sanha next to me. Minhyuk looked back in my direction and raised an eyebrow. I just smiled at him. I must forget those feelings anyway. If I show him Sanha's my boyfriend, then he will stop acting so friendly to me. It might get better.

I hugged my fake boyfriend a bit more, hiding my head in his torso, while hugging him. I could hear Sanha's heartbeat going oh damn fast. He was probably shy, poor thing. I looked up and saw it. Sanha's eyes. Was it lust? Maybe. I don't know. Maybe envy?

I close the gap between our body and kissed him softly. Our lips touched for few seconds only, but enough for Moonbin to shout next to me. Enough for all the boys to turn around and see us. I kissed him again, feeling Sanha's lips asking for a lot more.

"Oh my god, kids, please find a room?" said Myungjun.
"You guys are cute though." added Dongmin.
"Please don't eat his face." said Moonbin with shock.

I stopped the kiss and looked around while smiling shyly. They were all smiling as if there were happy for us. All but Minhyuk. He had no expression on his face.

I could feel Sanha tightening the hug, holding me strongly. He was smiling proudly with red cheeks.

I stayed next to Sanha for a while, then kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom. When I got out of the bathroom, Minhyuk was waiting silently, looking at the floor, next to the room.

"Hm? Hyukkie, did you wait because of me?" I asked.

Minhyuk raised his head and looked at me with lost eyes.

"No. No, I don't need to go. I... I wanted to talk to you. Just you and I."

I blinked, smiling awkwardly.

"Sure. What's up?"
"I'm sorry if I acted like an . I... I didn't really believe how you felt toward Ddana. I should have listened to you. I was stupid."

His cheeks were red, he was looking everywhere but in my eyes. Oh Minhyuk, if only you knew the truth. I'm not in love with the kid. Far from it. You're the one making me crazy.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it."
"I hope I didn't hurt your feeling - or Sanha's."
"It's fine, really."

I smiled at him and went closer, I tried to take him hand to reassure him, but he backed off quickly.

"Hm. There's some stuff I need to work on for now. I might seem more distant and I'm sorry if I hurt you in the process. It will be better eventually."
"Oh... Okay." I answered, a bit sad. "Are we still on for Thursday?"

He seemed to think hard before answering.

"Maybe. I'll let you know the day before. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I know you are a busy guy. I don't mind. I hope the answer will be positive. Since I... I miss seeing you a lot, you know." I admitted shyly.

He smiled briefly, then looked at the floor again.

"I missed you too, you know it."

I went closer, hoping I could grab his hand, but he backed off again. I stayed still, feeling lost and hurt. So... I can't touch him anymore. What did I do?

"I'll let you go back to the living room. I'll go to sleep for the night. Be careful on the way back home, noona." Minhyuk talked without much expression. He walked to his room and closed the door before I could even say a word back.

I blinked, unsure what I could do. Was he mad at me?

A moment later, I walked back next to my boyfriend. One by one, each of the guy went to sleep. Moonbin was the last one leaving, telling us to be safe if anything happened. I laughed it out, but Sanha blushed like crazy.

When I heard Bin's door closing, I sighed and released Sanha's hand. Finally, no more pretending.

I was about to talk to him, when I noticed how strangely he was looking at his hand, and then at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked, puzzled.

He nodded, then smirked.

"S-sure. I just felt empty for a moment. Without your hand."

I giggled.

"Do you like holding it that much?" I asked while joking.

To my surprise, he nodded.

"I-I also like kissing you. Can we try again?" he asked with a small voice.

My eyes became bigger. What? He wants to kiss me without a public. There's no reason to. We don't need to prove our fake relationship to anyone right now. I noticed how pink his cheeks were. How he seemed to hope I said yes.

"Sanha. You are not growing feelings, right? It's fake. Remember?"

It was almost like I hit him. He looked away from me, then scratched his neck. He nodded.

"Y-yes. I know it's fake. I still enjoy it. Can't I?"

"You are sure there's no feelings? Because I really can't Sanha."

He shrugged his shoulder, then smiled.

"No, there isn't. So... Can we try again or not?"

I sighed. Oh, this kid will never learn.

"No? It's only when people are around. I told you."

"But I need to get better are this so the acting will be plausible."

"You are working damn hard for a kiss."

He smiled at me with all his teeth.

"Okay, but it's an exception. Only to help you get the basics, okay?"

He nodded rapidly. I closed my eyes, oh what did I agreed to.

Sanha came closer to me, put his hands on my hips - good he's a fast learner. He looked at my eyes for a moment, then at my lips. He his and close the gap between us.

It was a bit different from before. Since Sanha started it, it felt more soft, gentler. He kissed my upper lip, then the bottom. His hands moved to my back, holding me tightly. I felt secure and good. Actually, Sanha was a good kisser after all.

I tried to back off, Sanha continued kissing me around my lips, exploring my cheeks, my ear and then my neck. When I started to feel warm and a bit dizzy from his actions, I pushed him from me.

"It's-uh, it's enough. You are good enough for the acting." I mumbled, feeling a bit too excited for my liking.

Sanha smirked while looking at me.

"Thanks y/nnie noona. It felt great. Really great."

I nodded while looking at my phone. I would need to leave soon if I wanted to catch the last bus.

"I need to go. My bus will be here in few minutes."

"Already? Do you want me to walk you to the bus station?"

"No needs. It's only few meters away."

"Okay. But please let me know when you'll be home?"

I sighed.

"I'll see what I can do."

I rushed to the door, put my shoes, said bye, and ran outside to the bus station. It was late, there wasn't much light, but I knew where I was going. It wasn't too far. Only 5-10 mins of walking. At the station, I saw a notification that the bus will be late, around 10 more minutes. I sighed. What a nice luck.

I looked at my phone for a while. It was now 12h30. Was Minhyuk really sleeping? I could tell him good night, right? He left so quickly.

"Have a good night Hyukkie. I had a wonderful time with you while you were there. I hope we can catch up Thursday." I pressed on the send button and sighed.

I really hope it will be fine with him quickly. I missed him already. Before all of this, we used to talk and hang out almost every day. It that everything changed. My phone buzzed. I looked at it, hoping a little too much for my friends.

"Have a good night too Y/N noona. Be careful on the way back home. I'll do what I can for Thursday. "

My heart raced a little. So, he wasn't sleeping. Why did he leave me/us then? I had fun with him, talking and all.

"Hyukie... Are you mad at me? Did I do something I shouldn't have? If so, I'm sorry. Really." I bite my lips, feeling bad.

I looked around. There was still 5 mins before the bus. Nobody was at the bus stop other than me. I felt a little bit cold.

"I'm not mad at you." he simply answered me.

There was a sound behind me, I turned quickly and saw nothing. I felt uneasy. I looked at the bus station sign, there was still 4 minutes left.

Another sound, closer this time. I felt like someone walking in my direction. But I couldn't see anyone. I held my phone a bit stronger. I'm not someone to get afraid easily but it's late, it's not the best neighborhood and I'm alone. What the hell should I do?

I looked at the bus sign and there was another delay - another 10 minutes. Oh no.

Another sound behind me, and still, nobody in sigh.

I didn't think, opened my phone and call my friend. It took a while before he answered.

"Hi noona." he said with a small voice.
"H-hi Hyuk. Hm. Sorry to bother you. The bus is late and I'm alone at the bus station. There's a weird sound and uh-"

There was a crack behind me. Like a tree branch that broke in half. I stopped talking, my breathing became unstable.

"Noona? What? You aren't home yet?"
"Hm... No. The bus is late. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't bother you."
"No no. It's fine. So, you are at the bus station, right? The one near my complex?"
"Y-yeah. But it's fine. I shouldn't have call. It just felt safer, but now I realize I probably woke you up."
"Stop saying silly things. I was -" I head a door closing on the phone "I was talking to you a moment before. I was awake."
"W-What were you doing?" I asked, trying to occupy my mind, not thinking about the sound.

The phone reception wasn't the best. I could hear weird sound on Minhyuk's side. Was it wind? But he's inside.

"I can't hear you well... Hyukkie? Are you still there?"
"Yes. I'm almost here"

I frowned.

"Almost?"

Another sound behind me, this time it was way louder. I turned quickly, in shocked. The bush behind me moved a bit.

"Hyukie?" I mumbled.
"Talk to me Noona. Everythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter