Constant - Special Chapter

Talk To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this how dating works? Winter thought.

 

It's been three weeks since Karina and Winter started dating and since then, they're always together. Like eating breakfast at school during their thirty-minute break eating lunch with their friends, and of course, the afternoon dates.

 

And boy, it's great. Winter has never been this happy spending time with someone for almost the entire day and the entire week. She's the type of person who's a homebody but dating Karina makes her like going out and trying new things with her.

 

Even so, today is different. They decided to go to Winter's house to study for their upcoming final exams. Karina thought Winter could focus more if they study in her house rather than a coffee shop or their school library since Winter has been reviewing in her room even before they met.

 

It's not the first time that the older one got inside of Winter's room but Winter has been distracted since Karina started reviewing her notes beside her.

 

With Karina wearing a muscle tee and her messy bun that didn't really help Winter from being distracted. Oh, and she's wearing specs and it's her first time seeing her like this.

 

To her dismay, Karina was too focused on her notes rather than her girlfriend, who was starting to sulk and write a bunch of nonsense on her scratch paper. She's not even trying to solve the math problems in her book.

 

Another sigh escaped her lips and it was too loud that it got Karina's attention.

 

"Are you okay? I can teach you calculus," Karina said while looking at her.

 

"I can perfectly solve these, thank you," She said, with a bit of an attitude.

 

"Eh?" Karina sensed something was wrong.

 

"Why is my baby sulking?" Karina asked while chuckling softly.

 

She looked at Winter's scratch paper and read some of the things she wrote.

 

Attention. I need attention.

 

Why is K̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ my girlfriend look too attractive today?

 

I want to go to the beach with her for our monthsary.

 

I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶  I'll figure this out.

 

Marami pang nakasulat pero hindi niya na nabasa ng takpan ito ni Winter ng libro at tumingin sa kanya.

 

"I'm not sulking," She took the yellow highlighter and highlighted some of the text in her book.

 

Karina chuckled. "You don't mind me calling you baby?"

 

"Why would I? I am your baby, aren't I?" Winter looked at her and raised her eyebrows.

 

"Of course," Karina couldn't hide her smile. It's amusing seeing Winter being like this towards her.

 

To be honest, Winter sometimes acts awkwardly toward her. It's all new to the younger one and she doesn't know what to do. She always lets Karina decide, and sometimes she doesn't express her feelings well. It's not like she doesn't know how to, it's because she doesn't know if it's alright to feel that way.

 

What if I'm being too much and Karina doesn't like that?

 

What if I made a mistake and Karina broke up with me?

 

What if I'm being too demanding and needy?

 

That's exactly her thoughts.

 

And Karina noticed that Winter has been holding herself back. Afraid of making mistakes with her and being too careful with her to the point that she doesn't really tell Karina what she wants.

 

Like right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter