[Prolog]

un·tan·gle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A spring breeze blows his hair sofly with the sight of calming streams right in front of his eyes. He walked down the soft ground of river banks, stepping on the stones chary so his favorite red rubber slippers won't cause a scene. A little jumps avoiding the puddle while his hand shifting away a thin branch from the path on his last stop made him lost his balance. As the leaf bowed, his leg slipped and his back ready to meet the ground before a strong hand hold him up as the dew dropped on the water. His heart beats faster once because of the event startled him and two gentle eyes were staring above him, concerned. 

"uh, that was close" the man said.

The kind helper rose him up and making sure he could stand again properly. A simple question of are you okay somehow could warming his heart though the cool wind blew at seven in the morning. He smiled innocently or more like giggled of his clumsy steps in front of the man. The hand of his helper now moved onto his head, his hair with a little dimple on the left cheek popped out telling him to be more careful.

"I'm not a kid" he said with a pout on his face turned the other's heartbeats faster now. His face suddenly cupped with the man's palms and their crowns met.

"owkay.. now.. this.. ois.. clouuse.." some pouty words from more pouty mouth.

The man smiled. The best smile he ever seen in his life and he would never deal for anything else. The smile that suddenly curved down as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter