The Lonely Hedgehog and the Lazy Cat

Hedgehog
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is this the end?

Kelly knows that definitely, this is not the end but Kelly tends to overthink. She's a different person now because of them. She likes herself more when she is with them. Will she still see all of them now that this show ends? Will they still like her even if they won't see or talk to her everyday? 

Kelly have found new friends and sometimes these friends feel like a family. She didn't want to be so emotional about this but she never felt like this before. She never felt this secured and loved with any other people. Aotu isn't just a team for her they are her home. 

"I'll just go outside for a bit" Kelly informed the girls and took a can of beer. 

Something's bothering her. The girls knows her too well. They all looked at their leader waiting for her to stand up to talk to their vice leader but Jessica just gave them a reassuring smile and shook her head. 

"Cici should go" Jessica said knowing that the younger one is the best in comforting and consoling other people. Knowing Kelly, she wouldn't want to add up to Jessica's problems so she's definitely not the one to talk to. ErJie on the other hand was a good choice too but then, ErJie is already tired taking care of all of them and she's the host of this party. Lili and Jiejing are reliable and trustworthy too but there are times that Kelly's aura scares them and they are really not that good with words so definitely, Cici is the best choice. Talking to her always feels like a warm hugs anyways.

Cici did what Jessica told her but waited for a few minutes to give Kelly sometime for herself. When she saw Kelly sighed deeply and kinda tried to wipe some tears in her eyes, that's the cue for her to go.

"No matter what happens you always have us you know?" Cici smiled as she placed a hand on Kelly's shoulder. Kelly just smiled back and nodded. 

"Take care of Jessi. You have more schedules with her than any of us" Cici said knowing one of the things that bothering the latter was Jessica.

"I can totally do that but...protecting her was another thing" Cici was right. It's about the news. The fanwar between Kelly and Jessica's fans. If only those people can see how those two values each other then maybe they would stop but then it could also make things complicated. Cici could see how much Kelly was trying to hold back. There are times that she could see Kelly wanting to hold Jessica's hand or hug her but she's trying her best not to do that too much. This way, she could protect Jessica from her fans.

"You don't have to protect her. You just have to stay by her side. Jessi is a strong woman but needs support from time to time. She can conquer everything she just need a hand to hold. Believe it or not she trust you more than any of us" 

Cici was there, she saw everything. She knows everything. Jessica have believed in Kelly right from the start. She always cheer for Kelly even if she's on the other group. She always watched Kelly from a far the same thing Kelly does for her. 

"You know, Jessi and I often talk about you. She told me that she saw her younger self in you. The one that's trying to please everybody. The one that's afraid to show any  weakness in front of others. The one who doesn't want to share her burden to anyone even if she's really having a hard time" Kelly was actually surprised at everything Cici have said. Jessica was her roommate they talked alot but this is the first time she heard about this.

"I know there's a lot of things going on lately. I know you're having a hard time too. But you are not alone now little hedgehog" Cici smiled as she ruffled Kelly's hair. Kelly smiled back as she wipe away her tears.

"Don't be an idiot okay?" Cici looked at her sternly but then both of them laughed at how silly it is. 

"Anyways, I think I need to go" Cici said as she gestured Kelly to look at Jessica who is now walking towards them. 

"Always be there. Love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter