02

Love Books

After one year... Sunny's adopted mom passed away and her aunt face sickness which cause death and pass away too... Sunny now adopted by a family which have a caring mom, gangsta brother and a genius nice brother. She's the youngest.

 

Changes in one year...

  to  

Sunny's POV

First day of school! Yeay! It must be great! Even mom and aunt pass away I must continue my life. Hmm... Ooops! I'm gonna be late on the first day. Better hurry.

END POV

 

Sunny ran and wait for bus at the bus stop. She hop in the bus stop and she arrive the school!

 

Sunny: Awesome! Hmm! Sunny! Hwaiting!

 

She walk inside and start finding the office. She ask people around but they ignored her. Then, she saw a guy leaning on the wall. He wear a cap, glasses and scarf.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Hmm... School. Again. Luckily this is my last year. People are still the same. ARROGANT. I'm also lucky today because no one is noticing me leaning here. I feel kinda great no one notice me. I feel different compare from the previous years! But... some things are the same. My family, my face also... I can't forget about the girl that Woo hyung (Driver) hit before. Weird. I have the feeling that I really want to see her. Do I miss her? Hmm... But... I feel comfortable in this feeling even it is kinda dizzy. I really want to see her. Oh god, I'm getting weirder and weirder. But... god, help me. Make she stand in front of me one day. And if that day comes, I'll hug her tightly and never let her go. I think... I think I fell in love with her even... I never see her face and only saw her back before. Please, god. Save my love.

POV END

 

Sunny: Better I ask him. (Walk towards the guy) (Stand in front the guy) Excuse me.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

Did someone say excuse me? Hmm... She must be new. Just help Kyuhyun...

END POV

 

Kyuhyun: Yes? (Slow voice)

Sunny: I'm new here. Can you show me the direction to the office? Please.

Kyuhyun: Oh. (Raise his head) Oh... Just... (Showing the direction)

Sunny: Thank you. (Bow) Thank you. I'd better go now. (bow again)

 

Sunny walk to the office. Kyuhyun just stare at her walking.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

The girl's back. Seems familiar. Huh! The way she walk! Same! Same like the girl and the voice. She's the one! I better get her.

END POV

 

Kyuhyun ran to catch her but ...

 

to be continue-