YG FAMILY!

We're Dating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eh? A song collaboration?" GD held the mission card out and looked at the camera with confusion.

 

 

*Black Interview*

Yoona: Woahhhh... I didn't expect this to be happening... We were eating happily and all of a sudden, the mission card was delievered...We're going to have a collaboration together...

 

*Black Interview*

Taeyang: Hmmm... I'm surprised... I mean, Big Bang and So Nyuh Shi Dae... We have different kind of styles... So, I'm wondering how we can put these styles together as one. At the same time, I'm really anticipating this. It's going to be a fresh experience...

 

"Hmmm... What are we suppose to do now?" Yuri pursed her lips at the mission.

 

"Er... We're suppose to accomplish it?" GD answered dumbly.

 

"Hyung, you know that's a dumb answer right? Of COURSE you must accomplish it! The problem is how!" Seungri chuckled.

 

"Y-Yah! Shut up." GD blushed embarrassingly and knocked Seungri by his head. "Er... I think we should head to our office... There are more equipments there..." GD cleared his throat before continuing.

 

"E-Eh? Will it be fine?" Yoona and Yuri were surprised. They were from another company after all.

 

"Ahhh. Don't worry! You should go take a look at our company. It's really nice." Daesung laughed at the innocent girls. "We won't bite. We're friendly people."

 

Park Mi Sun: Ahhh. Nichkhun-sshi did went over to SM entertainment the other time in WGM too.

 

"Yeahs. It shouldn't be a problem." Seungri added. 

 

"A-Araso..." The girls finally nodded in agreement.

 

"Let's go now then." GD and Taeyang stood up, heading off to their room to get dressed. "Are you guys coming along with us?"

 

"Hmmm. We'll head to the company slightly later. I'm still tired. I need to sleep." TOP groaned as he laid back on to the sofa tiredly, right on top of Daesung. The girls laughed at his behaviour. Who knew Big Bang charismatic TOP would be such a dorky person in real life.

 

"Araso~ See you later!" GD and Taeyang bade goodbye to their members and guided Yuri and Yoona out.

 

"See you guys later!" Yuri and Yoona too, took a bow and that ended their success in crashing of Big Bang's dorm.

 

------

 

Kim Na Young: Woaaaaaahhhhh!

 

"Welcome to YG Entertainment~" Taeyang flashed his eye smile as he introduced the company to the girls.

 

The girls couldn't keep their mouths close the moment they stepped into the company. Indeed, the press had been right. YG Building is luxurious and welcoming. The moment they stepped in, they were welcomed by the different music videos of the various artists. GD and Taeyang showed them around the company, introducing to them the different places.

 

"This is where we usually work out~" Taeyang showed them the gym and played with a few equipments there. It was like his second home.

 

Taeyang prompted Yuri to try one of the equipments too and Yuri reluctantly got on. She worked out daily too, so it wasn't a problem for her to use those equipments.

 

After fooling around in the gym for a while, they went down to the café. It was also a known fact to all that YGE provides free and delicious meals for all the artists and trainees there. Of course, being a gluttony, Yoona wanted to try the food again. Hence, GD ended up accompanying her while Taeyang showed Yuri around again.

 

 

*Black Interview*

Yuri: [Nodded] Hmmm... It's really fantastic... The moment we stepped in, I was already amazed by it. It's very welcoming and the facilities are really really awesome. I love the recreat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter