It went well

Imagination
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy!

I suggest you to listen to Imagination by Shawn Mendes while reading this (this oneshot is inspired by this song!)

 

Mina's POV

"You look fantastic"I complemented Nayeon who's wearing a summer beach dress with her collarbone and arm kinda exposed.Nayeon stood Infront of me with a huge smile on her face while me on the other hand can't stop but to stare at the beautiful lady Infront of me which is Nayeon.

 

"Thanks,it's nothing actually"Nayeon replied while tugging her her at the right side of her ear.I can clearly see her cheeks tinted with red blush that made me smile more wider.

 

This is a great time to confess to her

Wait no!!

Or maybe later at the ocean tide it'll be great.

 

"Do you wanna walk with me?I think the sun is about to set,maybe we could watch it together"I ask her.I can't help but to feel a little nervous about this that what if she doesn't want to be with me but still I need to think positive.

 

I waited for her to accept my offer.

 

"That'll be nice"Nayeon answered that made me smile I sigh in relief,I just felt like my world is about to to crazy just by asking her.

 

"Let's go"I said and then we walked together with our shoulder slightly touching each other at the seaside.

 

The sunset is beautiful isn't?nope,I would never ever say that to Nayeon.

 

"Mina the sunset is beautiful isn't?"Nayeon ask stopping by the shore with the little wave reaching out bare foot on the sand while staring at the sunset that's going down from the sea.

 

The sky is tinted with orange because of the sunset and then the clouds that's scattered on the sky it kinda look like slightly orangey because of the sunset.What a nice view.

 

Is she rejecting me already?I haven't confessed yet.

 

"That's fast,how'd you know that I'm going to confess to you?you already rejected me"I said with a frown not looking at the girl beside me,who's currently looking at me while smiling.She thinks it's funny hu?I'm being serious here.

 

"What?you're going to confess to me about what?"Nayeon ask slowly holding my hand on the side of hers.Her simple touch making me feel weird that I can't explain.My heart is racing and there's a tingling sensation going on inside of my stomach.

 

The nervousness that I'm feeling awhile ago went back.

 

"You know why"I answered, glancing at her only to see her teasing smile that I looked away immediately before I fainted Infront of her and because of her.

 

"What do you mean?"Nayeon ask while she tighten the hold of my hand that made me calm a little.Its okay Mina you're going to confess now,it's okay to get rejected,I can do this but at the moment I can't mutter a single word I mean I'ved been practicing my speech all night about how I fall inlove with her and on how I can get her heart but in this flash my mind went all blank.It feels like you've study and review for the test but all the lesson that you've reviewed didn't showed up from the test.

 

"Mina,it's okay,it's only me there's nothing to be shy for"Nayeon said letting out a giggle and then I felt like something is creeping on my cheeks maybe because I felt kinda embarrassed about what she said,what can I say?this is me,looking and acting like an idiot Infront of her crush.

 

"You're beautiful Nayeon and I wanted to tell you this from everywhere I'm standing but I can't but now I can,look at me now standing Infront of you, talking to you about my affection for you on why I like you"I didn't know that I've been talking to much that I finally looked at Nayeon who's beside me giving a smile.

 

That smile.

 

"Sorry,I kinda got away sometimes I feel like my mouth is moving faster that my brain and I know that's weird right?I just can't control it right"I apologize and then she let out a laugh that made me a little confused.

 

"It's not weird"Nayeon replied.

 

"It just that,I don't know I feel like....Jesus what's wrong with me"I sigh looking down from the sand.Why can't I make a good conversation urrggghh.

 

And then suddenly I felt hands,two soft and warm hands cupping both of my side cheeks making me look up to the person infront of me who's still smiling at me.

 

"I love you too"Nayeon said and then I felt like my foot are stuck on the top of the sand that I can't moved my brain suddenly stops working while staring at Nayeon's eyes full of adoration.

 

I malfunction but I went back to my normal self again only to feel soft lips in mine while Nayeon's hands made way to put it around my neck.At few seconds I relaxed from the kiss,head tilting only for the kiss to grow hotter with Nayeon pulling me close until we running out of breath that we need to moved away.

 

The night that we kiss for the first time.

 

I looked at Nayeon's swollen lips before looking at Nayeon's eyes.I always wanted to taste and kiss her lips like this.

 

Author's POV

They walked together on the sea side with their hands jelly intertwined together.This is what Mina ever wanted to happen to her and Nayeon,everything is going smoothly just like what she planned.

 

This is what Mina been craving for so long to finally to hold and to talk to Nayeon.

 

A loud buzz suddenly interrupted Mina's dream and she felt someone is shaking her body with hands on the both side of her shoulder, shaking he harshly.

 

Mina quickly woke up,opening her eyes quick and then pushing Momo away from her who's sitting on her stomach.

 

Mina was mad,angry,annoyed that Momo disturbed her sleep and her beautiful dream some kinda imagination perhaps.

 

"What is wrong with you?"Mina ask annoyingly at Momo her roommate also her best friend.They are not sharing one bed they have their own beds the reason why Momo harshly waked Mina up because the two of them is gonna be late for their class.

 

"Are you insane?we're going to be late because of your prevented fantasy about the most famous girl in the campus IM NAYEON,I saw your lips,it's disgusting really!"Momo said with a firm voice and then walking away from Mina's bed.

 

"Where are you going?don't leave me!"Mina said I panicked she didn't notice the time now she don't have any choice but to wash her face only,brush her teeth and then wear her uniform for school.

 

"I won't,just move fast already"Momo said before walking towards the door,walking out and then closing it from behind.

 

"How could she dream about that girl?when she can't even talk or go near her,what a jerk"Momo mumbles but Mina heard it.

 

"I heard that!"Mina shouted while wearing her uniform.For someone that is taking course of engineering same with Momo they have to avoid being late in class specially when they have a very strict professors.

 

Momo and Mina been best friends since middle school until now in college they are still friends they already even plan their future together and now just a little more they are going to succeed.

 

"Oh come on MINA,I can hear the bell already ringing!"Momo said while crossing her arm waiting for Mina outside of the apartment just by the university.

 

"I'm sorry okay?next time I'll pick a louder alarm,maybe I could just record your voice"Mina said after she went out of the apartment with her bag at her back while seeing Momo who's annoyed at her.

 

"You know what you are such a creep,stop dreaming of her just walk near her and then ask her out,it's not that hard"Momo exclaimed earning a groan from Mina.They start walking towards there building and room.

 

"I am not a creep okay?I just don't have the courage to talk to her after all she's the president of the student council in our university"Mina said in a soft tone.Thinking that dreaming of her might be a great solution when you can't come near or talk to her,her crush.

 

"Gosh,what is wrong with you?but still you are a creep"Momo said before letting out a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter