Final

Falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 31

There was darkness around. But Seulgi could still make out the features  of a beautiful girl. She looked elegant, her eyes shining and deep as an ocean. Her lips were soft and sweet like cotton candy. She smelled like strawberries after summer rain. That was Bae Irene for you. Only few centimetres closer and their lips would meet. It would be a lie to say that Seulgi was not anticipating this. One kiss, that was all she needed.

"Kang Seulgi!" An unpleasant voice reached Seulgi's ears. It was more like a screetch like nails against the chalkboard .

 

"Wake up, you damn bastard." There was it again. Tired eyes shot open only to be greeted by an angry glare of Ms. Hwang, their math teacher. 
 

"How many times I have told you not to fall asleep in class, will you learn it once and for all?" Damn, the teacher was in bad mood. Better not to reach for cat's tail. 
 

"I am sorry, it won't happen again." Seulgi covered her face with her empty notebook. Lies and both of them knew it.

Ms. Hwang just hummed angrily. She knew that no matter what she did, Seulgi was immune to it , so why even bother. 
 

The lesson started but Seulgi couldn't focus on it, the last remains of her dream still lingering in her mind. She had been having the same dream for months. It all started when she transfered here and met the school's princess and diva Bae Irene. 
 

She fell for the girl. Hard. It was like an angel had fallen from heaven and landed right in front of her. Irene had captivated her. That's all Seulgi could think about. Irene, Irene, Irene. Her only friend Wendy was so tired since it was the main topic of most of their conversations. But Seulgi couldn't help herself. 
 

Her hands moved in a swift motion as Seulgi drew hearts in her notebook. Valentine's day was approaching with quick steps. Everyone was preparing love letters to their special person. Seulgi was no exeption. Only her special person seemed unreachable. Irene will get tons of letters for sure, how do Seulgi make her letter unique?

 

Lesson ended slower than ever but Seulgi had some ideas in her mind. She will send chocolates to Irene's locker, sending a heart shaped box of chocolates on the main day. And in letter she will write a poem. The hardest part was thinking of a good poem. But Seulgi got this. For her love she will do everything. Oh, and one more thing. Seulgi will hide her identity, just in case she gets rejected, she can play it off like nothing , even if it will break her heart in millions little pieces. 
 

"Why don't you give that chocolate bar to me? I haven't had anything for breakfast. And you will give Irene diabetes by giving her chocolate for next two weeks." Wendy sulked.

"Calm down. It's not my fault you missed breakfast." Seulgi responded. " And chocolate is romantic, Irene will love that, at least I hope so." With fast movements Seulgi fished the chocolate bar into the darkness of Irene's locker, trying not to get caught in the process. This was supposed to be a romantic surprise after all. 
 

...

February 10th.

"8,9,10. That's ten chocolates in total. " Yeri counted. " someone must love you a lot or hate you enough to give you diabetes." 
 

The mentioned one just laughed softly,attracting the attraction of her schoolmates. She was school's princess after all. 
 

"If that person would want to give me diabetes, they would try a little harder." Was the reply Yeri got from Irene.

 

Receiving attention and love letters was nothing new to Irene. It had gotten to the point that she felt nothing when reading the nth letter describing how pretty she is. But it was her first time receiving chocolate bars for ten days straight. Someone must be trying really hard to get her attention. Irene respected that.

"What if it's someone ugly?" Yeri asked.

Irene pretend to scrunch her nose. " Then you have to help me get away from that person as fast as possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter