Gabi ay atin

Mananatili
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Loud Dark. strong smell of alcohol. sweaty odor and heat.

 

 

This is the situation Minjeong is in. She actually feels lightheaded after taking a sip of her cocktail that Yizhuo, her friend, ordered for her earlier before leaving her at the table to try some drinks. Yizhuo clearly knows how to drink, unlike Minjeong.


 

As a non-drinker, ayos lang na iwan-iwanan niyo kami sa gilid since hindi naman kami yung nawawala. Speaking of nawawala, the younger girl was already out of her sight (probably) because as of now, the other people started to gather in the middle of the club to dance. 


 

She was about to take a sip of her Chuckie again, dahil nahimasmasan siya ng kaunti, when she saw a guy making his way towards her spot. She was currently sitting.

 

 

Minjeong didn't know what to do.


 

Should I stand? But I'll be awkward if tatayo nalang ako bigla right?

 

What if gamitin ko yung cellphone... bakit low battery na to.

 

, bakit ba may mga hotdog pang natitira sa mundo?

 

Joke, one half lang.


 

"Hi, I was wondering if you want to dance with me?"


 

No, never.


 

Palagi nalang tama yung nasa isip niya, hays.


 

The boy flashed a charming smile at her after asking the woman, but it didn't work. Well?Kung she will date guys...[which is not going to happen] definitely hindi niya type tong guy na nasa harap niya.


 

Masyadong matapang yung pabango.


 

Big no for Minjeong.


 

Also, Minjeong doesn't feel dancing at all. Things have been hard since kakatapos lang ng exam week so medyo pagod pa yung utak niya.


 

It's okay, Minjeong.. just don't be rude and decline it nicely.

 

"No, thank yo—woah!"


 

She didn't get to finish what she was about to say when the guy reached for her hand and pulled it, causing the girl to stand forcefully and drag her to the dance floor.

 

 

Minjeong thought as she was being dragged, "Why the did he even ask me if he was not taking a no?"

 

 

She can't do anything since his grip is tight and she doesn't really want to fight. The guy stopped at some part of the crowd and faced her.

 

 

Smiling innocently


 

Sarap mong itupi sa apat no?


 

The acidity. Yes, narinig ko lang yan kay Yizhuo.

 

At that time, he started to sway his body and grabbed Minjeong's waist to sway it with him. Minjeong, on the other hand, is uncomfortable since she doesn't even know his name at all. She tried to get away from his hands, but he only tightened his grip on her waist.

 

 

Yuck, wait nga. What a hotdog moments.

 

 

Mukha namang eye bags na tinubuan ng mukha.


 

Is this how you play?

 

 

Ayoko sanang mamahiya, pero wala eh.

 

 

She pushes him hard, causing him to back off and step back a bit. That's the last time Minjeong walked anywhere else except on his way. She heard him calling her "Ms." but she didn't stop walking at binilisan niya pa lalo ang paglalakad.


 

Why on earth did I even wear these heels?

 

 

'Thinking about bakit ba kasi may ganyang tao, hindi niya napansin na may nakakalat na bag sa sahig, causing her to trip. She closed her eyes, waiting to land on the floor, but she didn't.

 

 

Rather she felt a body hugging her figure. Minjeong, who's still closing her eyes and trying to feel the atmosphere around her.


 

Hmm... let's see.

 

 

It smells like a men's perfume but not too strong. She also smelled like baby powder like scent. She felt the fabric of the clothes she was almost hugging. It felt like leather clothing. expensive.

 

 

Hmm... pwede na eme.

 

 

Check na check.

 

 

"Umm..."

 

 

That deep voice...

 

 

What the heck, it sounds hot as hell.

 

 

Pwede na nga.


 

Minjeong finally opened her eyes and noticed some people partying around her and that she was no longer in sight. She released a sigh after what happened and looked up.

 

 

A loud thud was heard in her ears.


 

Thud. 

 

After thud. 

 

After thud. 

 

After thud.


 

Is it perhaps her heart…


 

This is the first time that she heard her heart beat for another person. No one got her heart beating this crazy in her entire life.

 

 

Only this stranger who caught her.

 

 

After she looks up, she realizes that she was caught by a very eye-catching woman and Minjeong can't be so happy.

 

 

Tadhana.. sinadya mo ba to?

 

 

She locked her eyes on the stranger who caught her.

 

 

Their eyes met.

 

 

The lights emitting into their eyes are very captivating.


 

And just like that, another thud was heard.


 

This time, it wasn't coming from Minjeong.


 

It was from Jimin.


 

Thud, after thud.


 

Jimin isn't familiar with this feeling but she feels great.


 

Comfortable.


 

And happier than before.


 

"O-ouch my a-arm, you're s-squeezing it t-too much..."


 

Oh my God, Jimin nakakahiya ka!


 

Jimin realized what she was doing and quickly let go of the arms of the stranger she just met and bowed her head. She felt her face heating up.

 

 

Jimin thinks it's foolish and embarrassing.


 

Ang cool pa naman nang pagkasalo ko sa kanya kanina, tapos ngayon... huhuhuhu sorry. 


 

Bakit kasi ganyan ka kaganda?


 

Hindi niya sinadyang titigan ang babaeng nasa harap niya pero hindi niya ito mapigilan. She's just too attractive. Sino ba naman ang hindi mapapatitig sa gantong mukha?


 

"I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to squeeze your arms."


 

"No, it's okay. Umm... I'm the one who should say sorry." Jimin immediately shakes her head while waving her hands.


 

"Don't. It's not your fault anyway. Just.. j-just be careful next time.."


 

Minjeong smiled at the sight of the girl being shy at her. She offered a handshake to the other girl.


 

"I'm Minjeong. Are you okay?"


 

The other girl accepted her hands and stated her name. "Jimin. I should be the one who's asking that, are you?" 


 

"More than fine, I guess." Jimin nodded and gave a small smile.


 

"Good to know then...do you want to be alone?"


 

Jimin mentally slapped her face at that awkward question. She was still stunned by Minjeong's face, and it hunted her. Hinding-hindi siya makakatulog ngayong gabi.

 

 

Or matutulog siya nang nakangiti.

 

 

Minjeong laughed. "We are like in the middle of the dance floor and you're asking if I want to be alone."

 

 

Minjeong is holding back her laughter after looking at the latter, who has just snapped back from daydreaming.

 

 

Haha.

 

 

Lupa, masarap ba dyan sa tiyan mo?

 

 

"Right, haha, my bad." Jimin chuckled deeply.

 

 

Again,

 

 

Minjeong would be lying if she didn't find that hot.


 

Lord... what hamon po ba this..


 

Gwapo na Maganda pa.


 

Hindi na niya kailangang tumaya sa lotto dahil she already hit a jackpot.


 

She gulped and tried to calm down since it was getting crowded at their position. The people were already drunk as the night deepened. The music is getting louder and louder each second, plus she's feeling sticky already and wants to escape from this and is looking at Jimin, who wants to do the same.

 

 

"Should we go?"

 

 

"Ye— nevermind, do you want to dance?" Jimin asked. 


 

Shuta ka Jimin, wala yan sa script mo while in a conversation with a stranger. Akala ko ba tinatamad kang sumayaw kanina? Bakit ngayon ikaw pa yung nagyaya...


 

She mentally pinched her arm dahil sa nasabi niya.


 

Minjeong on the other hand, didn't say anything and just stared at the older girl.


 

"Actually gusto ko na ding uma—"


 

"Pleasure. It's a pleasure to dance with you." 


 

"Sure, Minjeong." Jimin's hands traveled on the younger one's shoulders to rest her hands there and put her other arm upwards.

 

 

Minjeong is enjoying the party with this stranger.

 

 

This stranger got her heart beating like it was the first time.

 

 

The music was indeed loud, and the other people started jumping along to the beat. As for Minjeong, she tried to sway since she couldn't jump because of her heels. So Jimin noticed that some people on Minjeong's side were fooling around and pushing each other, so she took the young woman's waist and pulled it to the other side so they could switch their position.

 

 

"Baka hindi ka nila makita at matulak ka din." 


 

Jimin lowered herself to whisper in Minjeong's ear since the music was not stopping.


 

Minjeong raised her eyebrows. "So are you saying na I'm maliit?" teasing the taller one.


 

Jimin's eyes widened and lowered her head. 


 

"No, i-its not that... it's just madilim... you know"


 

Minjeong laughed and slapped the latter's shoulder.


 

"I'm just joking, ano ka ba."


 

Nakoooo Jimin.. bakit ang cute cute mo.


 

Papisil nga ng cheeks.


 

"Plus, you're not even maliit. Cute size ka kaya."


 

Binabawi ko na yung sinasabi ko.


 

Hindi cute si Jimin.


 

I don't know if that's a compliment or not but she said that I'm cute.


I. AM. CUTE.


 

Hindi ko siya tiningnan at I looked back, may mga babaeng nakatingin kay Jimin but it looks like they are interested. Too bad, she's occupied with me with is a good thing. She secretly flashed a smirk.


 

Sorry girls.


 

Itabi niyo.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter